It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly flu spreads across Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by drclifford

I loathe Big Pharmas, but I can't help but wonder if this is terrorism--Bin Laden or his ilk.
Next time, who knows? It might be in London, New York, Hong Kong, Paris, or the local mall.

I still choke when I see stuff like this. Bin Laden? A terrorist?

Its a terrible joke that people don't even now understand - Bin Laden is responsible for nothing except going rogue from the CIA when they decided they were going to blame 911 on his friends, the ones the CIA had trained - you know - Al Quaida.

He knew too much to live - they probably offered to let him live if he shut up - but these people were his friends, and they were going to be betrayed and killed by the US - he wouldn't just cut them loose - so they labeled him the mastermind.

These guys are nothing but scapegoats. The only terrorists are the controllers of the western govts - the NWO scum.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Why the Ukraine?

Haven't you been keeping up to date with the stories about Baxter Pharmaceuticals Ukranian Biomed Labs?

They make flu vaccines there and this year shipped 72Kg to 18 countries that were found by chance to have "accidentally" had 2 live flu strains in them - one a highly contaguous, low mortality rate virus, the other a low contaguous, high mortality rate virus.

In addition, the vaccines hadn't been attenuated (blasted with radiation), which means that not only did they "accidentally" put 2 live viruses in them, they also "accidentally" changed the process to make sure the viruses were as potent as possible.

If it wasn't for a diligent Czech lab technician who discovered they killed ALL of the animals he tested them on, they'd have been administered to thousands & thousands of people.

Maybe thats why the outbreak is in the Ukraine?

Plus they're voting on Europe - maybe they'll need to cancel the vote and make the decision for the people because of this "emergency"?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is really scary. I mean they dont cover this in the media when people are dropping like flies there but when H1N1 came out it was everywhere. Seems they are distracting us with the less scary one and ignoring the one that WILL kill many..Ok Im officially worried about this flu....I have been posting links to threads here on ATS on my FB account. I hope people read it.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
One of my coworkers is ukrainian. He confirmed the epidemic. Many people are dying and starting to panic.

Please google the article "treating avian flu with ascorbic acid 2007." We are going to need each other.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Also need zn and copper. Keep up on B vit 1,2,3,6,9,12 and selenium. A good couple multi vitamin a day WILL help keep the swine away. Keep hydrated too.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm curious if anyone is getting out of the virus alive. Has anyone heard of any full recovery of the flu yet? Btw the death rate is pretty low we should all know this. It's been around since late october and only 300-400 people died. Even if it is 8,000 still low. IIt does truly sound very Biblical to me. God gave you breath and Satan takes it away. It seems to be the opposite of how life started to be honest. I do think this is the big one. I just expect a higher mortality rate in the next month.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

I still choke when I see stuff like this. Bin Laden? A terrorist?

Its a terrible joke that people don't even now understand - Bin Laden is responsible for nothing except going rogue from the CIA when they decided they were going to blame 911 on his friends, the ones the CIA had trained - you know - Al Quaida.

He knew too much to live - they probably offered to let him live if he shut up - but these people were his friends, and they were going to be betrayed and killed by the US - he wouldn't just cut them loose - so they labeled him the mastermind.

If this is so true then why did a video never surface of BL going on about all of this? Properly going in depth about the CIA and his affiliation etc. and the conspiracy in general?

Genuine question, maybe there is such a video, I might just be unaware.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ukraine Flu Outbreak: Virus Is a Mixture of H1N1 and Parainfluenza, Causes Cardiopulmonary Failure

Interview with Dr. Victor Bachinsky

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrabbit1
Even if the worst figures of 8000 dead are true, which is unlikely. The death rate is very low in comparison to the amount infected. Especialy if you take into account the poor health care, the poor living conditions, poor overall health of the ukranians and much colder weather.

Sometimes flu is just flu

According to the OP's article, I quote:

The current American strain 'swine flu' has a case fatality rate (CFR) of 0.1% or less. Seasonal flu has a CFR of 0.1%. The 1957 pandemic had a case fatality rate of 0.5%. The deadly 1918 pandemic had a CFR of 2 - 5%. Based on the Ukrainian government statistics, the new mutated Ukrainian flu has a CFR of 0.61% or higher -- that is, 6.1x as lethal as seasonal flu , perhaps more.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think stats of fatality will be the key in determining if this is as bad as everyone says. This is some scary stuff. The lack of information is what is causing this fear for me.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingZombies
Oddly enough, I was listening to local news tonight, and they reported on the death of someone who "thought they had the flu" but when tested it wasn't the seasonal flu or H1N1(A)

Is it linked?
Where is the location of this death that you speak of?..........

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
ok here is my question. why ukraine? there is always an angle, so why start with the ukraine?

Full tilt boogey speculation mode ON/

Chernobyl is in Ukraine, radiation causes an increase in damage to DNA, once the potential virus ammunitions were circulated, it was only a matter of time until they recombined and/or mutated into something extraordinary.

The presence of far higher than normal background radiation would increase the rate of spontantious mutations. Increasing the likelihood that it would occur in the Ukraine.

/Speculation mode OFF

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
How can they find a cure for Flu?... maybe the cure and prevention is in plain view.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LAUTERMILCH

We need to know exactly what this is..... we also need to see all travel to the Ukraine cancelled until further notice....

Anyone flying out of the Ukraine need to be screened and tested for any type of virus and even they just have a common cold need to be Isolated until it's contained and over with.....

sorry to say this but it has to be confined to the Ukraine!!

On another nother note we in the UK still havn't heard anything of this new virus!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

i live in europe and we get international news... russia today is talking about the ukranian epidemic reporting over a million infected and around 300 dead. even going as far as citing numerous witness reports of seeing aircraft spraying over the infected area just hours before the outbreak. follow this link to a short report from russia today.

this is my first post. new member, old follower. greetings, ats!! much love....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
BTW just an FYI, I tried posting this news on facebook by replacing my status, but it doesn't propogate like everything else does, the only way any of my friends see it is by going to my status page, it won't show on anyone's wall, unlike anything else I post. A bit of censorship by facebook, which we all know is a NSA/CIA front. I just don't use any personal info on the site.

UPDATE - The link will show in my status, so long as the words Ukraine, Ukrainian, illness, or hospitalized is not in the status text portion, this has been verified by my friend sitting next to me as well, he can't get it to show on his status using those words either.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by gaborn415]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A related story that was not covered is a Russian plane went down over the Ukraine on the 6TH of November.Mostly children on board 170 dead . I guess no one leaves the Ukraine at this time.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's all part of the plan. That should be obvious by now. People, don't you see that these viruses have been "accidentally" spilled in different parts of the world. Search for h1n1 virus accident spill.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Cammy122112]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
HAS ANYONE SURVIVED THIS FLU? Thats what I would like to know. If someone recovered fully. I'm guessing no one has.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by star in a jar

This is one of the stories i hear. The Chemtrails everyone has been observing for years now was phase one. That had to get in our lungs first. They say it a binary agent, combined with what they have released now, it is causing the pandemic, in other words, man made by the elitists to kill most of the population. This is the story Alex Jones and Steve Quayle are sticking to.

I am anti-vaccine, I've had A/H1-N1 and the stuff in the Ukraine is scary.

But... Why in the world, if this was an op to de-populate the world, would they mess around with a binary weapon that took years to seed us with and then release the first component that is H1N1 and then release a more virulent version in the Ukraine to start the spread?

I'm sure there are nasty, human receptor specific, bugs that are far more lethal than H1N1 that they have that would do the job in one exposure and have a high kill rate.

What does it matter to them how "obvious" their plan is when it kills most people and they aren't around to tell anyone what happened?

Just seems like a whole lot of effort to achieve a kill rate that still hasn't surpassed "regular" seasonal influenza.

Best thing folks who don't have underlying conditions, like asthma, can do is just get H1N1 and build your own immunity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join