It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Uses Taser On 10-Year-Old Girl

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Holy wow.. i dont even know where to start with this one! The mothers initial reaction of phoning the police on her 10 year old is bad enough, let alone her then telling the cop to use the taser if he 'needed' to..is horrendous, and very much a picture perfect example of what the hell is wrong with not only the country itself, but the youth of Westernized 'civilization' as a whole..parents seemingly have no control over their children any longer, they didnt lose control over them, they never took it to begin with, hence it getting completely out of hand when the child kicks off (food additives and a parent such as this mother of course help nothing in this situation).. but for any adult to find justification in using a weapon of such an extreme on a child, and a police officer at that, is sickening. How exactly would a cop have handle this very same situation, say 20 odd years ago before tasers?? I have never supported the so called law enforcement, its a profession wracked with ego driven morons that only wanted the job in the first place for the power trip of it. (yes, yes i know there are some good cops left, but they are becoming fewer and fewer anymore)..but every news story i have read over the past few months alone have turned that non-support into a burning fury that makes me see red..this story is sad on all accounts, from the parents who failed the child to the jerk off on the other end of the taser...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

I fully agree with you

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
....Please dont get me wrong on this.. i dont believe the child to be a victim..she obviously needs to be taught how to handle herself, along with a whole lot of good manners..but there has to have been another way to handle this situation..

for all of you that are saying 'he was doing his job' its a cop out (no pun intended there)! thats what hes hiding behind most likely as well 'i was just doing what i was told to do'..sorry doesnt cut it..maybe its the police these days that need additional training to properly handle such instances.. they are obviously lacking in common sense..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

lol that officer is Lying thru is teath He tazed that little girl for one reason and one reason only Revenge, the little girl kicked him in the Nuts and prob made him look like a pathetic joke, so He responded!

Crap like this is not hard to figure out, human actions are not as complicated as many make them out to be.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The kid may have learning problems or need medicine.
I do Not care how unruly a child is, there is Never a reason to taser a child! If a big strong Cop cant get the kid under control without a Tasering, then hes a poor excuse for a man and does not need to be a cop.

You are joking, right? If the cop took her to the pavement to cuff her then you'd be crying abuse.

You have to ask yourself...What did she do to get the cops involved to begin with. Sounds like she needs some parents to giver a good ole fashion ass whoopin.
Kick a cop? My parents would have asked for them to taze my dumbass if I had done something that stupid. She got a quick lesson in life. They should give the cop a medal and pay him for teaching duties. I bet the brat wont be kicking anyone else.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

Maybe if her parents would have taught the little brat to respect authority she would have not been in this position to start with.

WTF!!!

Oh, Because we ALL have so much respect for authority, dont we? Afyter all, authority is soooooo respectful of us, isnt it?

Jeeez

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I hope this officers' mother is proud of him.

Tasering 10 year olds, all in a good days work.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
How would you like to get kicked in the nuts by some little brat?

I wouldn't like it at all.

However, I wouldn't like being humiliated by a little girl either. I'd much rather be able to resolve the situation with my own wits and strength than to have to lose a fight to a little girl and resort to tasing a person.

When is this officer up for his Physical Training Evaluation? Sounds to me like he needs to lay off the donuts and maybe run a mile or two. I'm pretty sure my 12 year old cousin could restrain a kicking and screaming 11 year old girl, even after getting kicked in the groin.

Ultimate Fail on the police officer's part.

Get a new job. Maybe pursue a career in Mall Security? Then again, he may be too frightened to pursue a career where he'd be around hundreds of 11 year old girls. Maybe that's not such a good idea. Maybe a security personnel at a bank? Surely he could handle a 90 year old woman without resorting to a taser? I dunno though, he sounds like a sissy.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magpie82n
child of the seventys, what would you have done if your kid "god forbid" had been tazed. I bet the pithforks would be out! If this would have happend to a adult man i would not give two f**ks.

another stupid comment...these torture devices should be banned...
Put it this way would the cop have shot the 10year old little girl if he didnt have a taser?
A taser device was solely implemented to save the officers from having to use their weapons...

Now forget about this 10year old and think of the ambulance drive who was pulled over and tazered, the man in a the stadium, the 80year old woman, the mother, he deaf guy on the toilet, there are so many cases that suggest that the tazer has superseded it's intended peramiters as in 99% of cases the police wouldn't have used their weapons for the cases where the tasers were used.

It has become an abuse of police powers and abused by lazy dirty cops...

Seriously would you want this monster to deal with your child ever...who knows your child may have a tantrum one day and this cop or ones like him may inflict his justice on her or him....Cops are not the law they are only public servants.
And dont give me the BS of there are heaps of good cops and 1 bad 1 ...bla bla....that crap doesn't cop it any more....where are all the 99% of good cops coming out and condemning the so called 1%
the 99% are as dirty for not doing so.....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verd_Vhett
reply to post by HotSauce

lol that officer is Lying thru is teath He tazed that little girl for one reason and one reason only Revenge, the little girl kicked him in the Nuts and prob made him look like a pathetic joke, so He responded!

Crap like this is not hard to figure out, human actions are not as complicated as many make them out to be.

Hahaha that officer have slow reflexes against a 10 year old lol. Slow down with those donuts. But yeah even tho the mother gave him permission i would know better not to taser a 10year old because i would think of my own kid. But anyways what goes around COMES around.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magpie82n
child of the seventys, what would you have done if your kid "god forbid" had been tazed. I bet the pithforks would be out! If this would have happend to a adult man i would not give two f**ks.

If you are going solely on what I wrote in the first paragraph of my post you should reread the whole thing. The entire first paragraph was sarcasm. I think the use of the taser was uncalled for.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainranger

severely under-trained officers

Were you at one time a law enforcement officer? I mean judging by your statement earlier I would assume so.

Yes and no. I have helped train officers in Illinois, North Carolina and MPs in the Army in the art of unarmed combat. What we taught was a mix of Judo and Aikido. A decently trained officer can handle most unarmed individuals regardless their size or disposition. So had this officer been better trained he could have handled this without the taser.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Team Locke

You have to ask yourself...What did she do to get the cops involved to begin with. Sounds like she needs some parents to giver a good ole fashion ass whoopin.
She got a quick lesson in life. They should give the cop a medal and pay him for teaching duties.

A whoopin off your parents is so far removed from a cop electrocuting a 10 year old...
If you think this guy deserves a medal and more $ then there really no hope for society....

I am so ...I am so lost for words, I CANT BELIEVE THIS, people think this is ok and are defending a grown man that abused a child........I AM JUST SHAKING MY HEAD.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ch1ldofthe70s

Originally posted by brainranger

severely under-trained officers

Were you at one time a law enforcement officer? I mean judging by your statement earlier I would assume so.

Yes and no. I have helped train officers in Illinois, North Carolina and MPs in the Army in the art of unarmed combat. What we taught was a mix of Judo and Aikido. A decently trained officer can handle most unarmed individuals regardless their size or disposition. So had this officer been better trained he could have handled this without the taser.

And the best weapon is a voice....but even a untrained man could deal with a child....If one had training like the cops should have then it just is a complete insult to think a taser was the only option.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
"police taser 10 year old girl"...

why am i not suprized

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
www.myspace.com/322030166

found this only a few 1000 people in ozark so this has a very good possibility of being the girls dads page.

[edit on 18/11/09 by Arkansas]

[edit on 18/11/09 by Arkansas]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
How much does the average 10yr old weigh?

Aren't these police tasers designed for adults?

What if they would have stopped her 10yr old heart?

Couldn't a taser be potentially more dangerous to a child?

Sure they didn't kill her but that seems to be a risk they where willing to take to keep from getting sack tapped again. I mean seriously, a 10 year old girl is tiny. Even a heavy one is still tiny. This officer could have done a lot of things, but shooting a child with a potentially deadly weapon is wrong IMHO.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by SpacePunk

Glad you think so...

That way you can be quite certain if you ever have a bad day, maybe a loved one dies, maybe something tragic happens maybe you just have a break down... that by your precedent and thinking, when YOU one day as almost all of us do in a lifetime have a moment where you freak out...

Instead of talk you down...

The cop will just shove a Baton where the Sun doesn't shine and then lock you away for years for resisting arrest and ruin your life, because you were in distress...

You GET what you GIVE in life....inevitably

Hey, you kick or hit anyone in the gonads without good reason, you deserve a beat down. Every man here that hasn't yet been feminized will agree. She did not have good reason, and needs to learn that violent action will result in a violent response. You cannot reason with animals like that.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
ARE YOU F^*%(*#G KIDDING ME? No matter their age? WHAT THE %(#*?! Disgrace. Disgrace. Disgrace. I hope someone causes them excruciating pain.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
All you hippies are missing the point as usual.

This isn't a commentary on the sad state of our police officers, it's a sad commentary on the sad state of our children.

If I had kicked a police officer in the nuts when I was a kid, I wouldn't have expected to come out the other side in one piece.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join