It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Uses Taser On 10-Year-Old Girl

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by ALLis0NE

You are wrong. Slipping a joint can cause long term damage under some cases. She could just as easily break her arm or crack her skull and die trying to resist. Tasing someone is only termporary pain not long term physical damage. That is why cops prefer and are trained to use them in cases like this.

Plus, lets not make her out to be a victim. She assaulted a cop by kicking him in the nuts. If I saw my kid do that to a cop and be that disrespectful I would tase them myself and teach them a lesson.

You are one sick bastard,

A ten year old child....FFS I can't belive anyone could defend this.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by 297GT]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The girls father should go to the police station and show em some muslim justice for peodofile's, because that is what that officer is, a dirty peodofile. I would love to tazer him right in he's head. This is outragous, please America, don't stand for this crap from peodofiles in disguise. It's time for real justice, the old school way.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magpie82n
The girls father should go to the police station and show em some muslim justice for peodofile's, because that is what that officer is, a dirty peodofile. I would love to tazer him right in he's head. This is outragous, please America, don't stand for this crap from peodofiles in disguise. It's time for real justice, the old school way.

So he is a child molester because he did his job? You know, its really easy to sit in the back of the peanut gallery and pick apart other peoples actions. You havent the slightest idea what went down at that location. Your ignorance sickens me. Do the world a favor.. you know what to do.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
HOTSAUCE you should think more carefully when you defend a man that assults little girls. This was a 10 YEAR old child and was abused my a filthy dirty rotten scary scumbag. I bet he is one of those creeps who would cower from a man but beats on women and kids. Get thed noose ready for these peodofiles.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainranger

So he is a child molester because he did his job? You know, its really easy to sit in the back of the peanut gallery and pick apart other peoples actions. You havent the slightest idea what went down at that location. Your ignorance sickens me. Do the world a favor.. you know what to do.

any man that attacks little girls in my eyes are peodofile, but what can i say that's my opinon. This has got me so angry that people think it is ok to electricute little girls and remember she was TEN YEARS OLD! are you NUTS, he should be in prison with the other peodofiles. I only thought americans thought it was ok to torture muslim children, but your own. This a new low for America when people defend these scumbags.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainranger

any man that attacks little girls in my eyes are peodofile, but what can i say that's my opinon. This has got me so angry that people think it is ok to electricute little girls and remember she was TEN YEARS OLD! are you NUTS, he should be in prison with the other peodofiles. I only thought americans thought it was ok to torture muslim children, but your own. This a new low for America when people defend these scumbags.

Its ok to be angry about the situation. I dont think its ok to accuse an officer of the law, who was doing his job, of being a pedofile. Would you rather he shot her, or beaten her with a baton? Believe me, getting tased is a lot better than having your ass handed to you by a German cop with a baton.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
YO BRAIN, you need a brain. It is 1000000% erelvent to what went down who ever gave the order to tazer and who ever done the deed is a peodofile in my eyes. Why on earth would they need to tazer a 10 year old girl, please would you? I bet NO. There is no need, because she is a child. So there for he must have done it out some perverse need or sick game, whatever he motives are i ant bothered. String him up.

We should all give the child the benifit of the doubt, not some dirty cop.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I know it offends a lot of you patriots with what i'm saying, but any one who tortures children or intentionally attacks children is at the same level as a peodofile, only differnce well don't need to say. but the child is # scared and scared for life, and will hate the police.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

YO BRAIN, you need a brain. It is 1000000% erelvent to what went down who ever gave the order to tazer and who ever done the deed is a peodofile in my eyes. Why on earth would they need to tazer a 10 year old girl, please would you? I bet NO. There is no need, because she is a child. So there for he must have done it out some perverse need or sick game, whatever he motives are i ant bothered. String him up.

We should all give the child the benifit of the doubt, not some dirty cop.

So let me ask you this. If a Soldier shoots and kills a 9 year old child because he is attempting to throw a grenade into a vehicle, is he then a child molester as well? Is he doing his job to protect his fellow American Soldier and his own life? Is he a mindless killer?

I anxiously await your response.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
BRAINANGER please don't ask stupid questions. come on what do you think a soldier shoots a child for trying to kill him, that is not the same a man manhandleing a child then electrocutes her. Any man that does this is a peodofile and anyone who defends him is very messed up. i know i might be harsh but i'm on the kid's side. That man is a sadist and any soldier who kills a child the way you describe is in the worst situation any man can be in, i do know that the soldier would not be a peodofile, but if the soldier just shot the child without there being any threat, THEN YES he would be a PEODOFILE. did i answer your question.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think that officer has discovered the answer to everything. Loiterers-TASER THEM, Jay Walkers-TASER THEM, People who let the parking meter time run out-TASER THEM, Liter Bugs-TASER THEM, Baby crying in the public library-TASER IT, Granny/Grampy driving slower then a horse and buggy in the fast lane-TASER THEM TWICE, hell taser everyone!

Seriously tho if the Ozark P.D. needs take down training I will be happy to talk to my 14 year old daughter who has been studying Judo since she was 6. She can take down most adults so perhaps her skills would prove invaluable to those severely under-trained officers. Besides she is trying to save up to buy her own car in two years so she could use the extra income.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by ch1ldofthe70s]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
And by threat i mean deadly

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Damn I am so sorry for you who live in US.

In Denmark it is very difficult to become a servant of the law.

I have always wondered why it is so easy to become a policeman in US and why they always - ALWAYS put on so much weight.

I cant see any serie from US without seeing big fatty policemen

I really hope this episode makes some changes !

tasing a little girl...

link   

BRAINANGER please don't ask stupid questions. come on what do you think a soldier shoots a child for trying to kill him, that is not the same a man manhandleing a child then electrocutes her. Any man that does this is a peodofile and anyone who defends him is very messed up. i know i might be harsh but i'm on the kid's side. That man is a sadist and any soldier who kills a child the way you describe is in the worst situation any man can be in, i do know that the soldier would not be a peodofile, but if the soldier just shot the child without there being any threat, THEN YES he would be a PEODOFILE. did i answer your question.

Yes my new found friend you did answer my question! Thank you! Please keep in mind that you were not there, and you did not know what was happening at that moment in time. For all we know she could have had a knife, or tried to further assault the officer.

Everyone is so quick to pass judgement. I know you are smarter than that bro!

link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

God have mercy on anyone that uses a taser on any of my loved ones.....thell need it!! Enuf is enuf....Ive seen tasers used unnecesarily on old ladies and helpless folks....and its time this practice is stopped!!

link   
child of the seventys, what would you have done if your kid "god forbid" had been tazed. I bet the pithforks would be out! If this would have happend to a adult man i would not give two f**ks.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
I would say she had a good tasing coming. Maybe if her parents would have taught the little brat to respect authority she would have not been in this position to start with.

How would you like to get kicked in the nuts by some little brat?

Maybe if she has any sense she will learn a lesson from this and start behaving. If so, she will probably thank the officers for getting her straightened out.

Plus, the mom said they could taser her, so she must be a little hell cat when her own mom wants her tased.

This post is complete and utter ignorance of self defense. If an officer can't prevent a kick in the nuts from a 10 year old then he needs more training for a start. However once the kick was done the officer was obviously still able to use his taser which means he was also able to restrain the little brat.

I can easily restrain someone twice my size as i have decent training, i have done it and yet this officer can't restrain a 10 year old girl?

The officer is a bully and like all bullies he is weak, pathetic and enjoys hurting someone and dominating them. Bullies often resort to weapons or gangs to support them and give them this kind of power. No wonder so many former school bullies end up in the police service.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

severely under-trained officers

Were you at one time a law enforcement officer? I mean judging by your statement earlier I would assume so.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Cool BRAIN. I guess we agree to disagree on this one. hope to join forces with you on another subject

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Cool BRAIN. I guess we agree to disagree on this one. hope to join forces with you on another subject

Hey bro it is all good! Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions, and believe me I do respect yours. Have a good one!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join