It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Uses Taser On 10-Year-Old Girl

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

But the bigger problem in my eyes is the fact that this sort of behavior, in general, is becoming all but commonplace in our country and there is absolutely no sign of anything changing. In fact, it is only becoming worse.

Certainly the very fact that this cop's actions are not being investigated, disciplined or even written up, is a huge concern. It speaks volumes to what is accepted by the police in that area and the populace (if it is allowed to be so). Very sad.

And with that, it is late here in the "hillbilly redneck" woods of the OzarkS, not Ozark, Arkansas.

G'night to you.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Agreed, we are loosing our marbles as a whole

Critical thinking was not happening here in anyway...

Anyone with any social common sense would know instantly that something was VERY wrong in this household if the girl was acting this way and have the capacity for sympathy...

I'd be willing to wager allot of money one of Moms boyfriends has been molesting her or mom is getting high and has repeatedly been abusive to her and either mom is too blind to see something bad is happening or too dazed.

Any decent cop should walk into this and have 8 red flags waived for him.

Mom should have been his focus...

So now this girl is Molested and or abused and Tazed... Nice

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ok let me get this straight. No one wants me to spank my kids, but now i can Taze them?

This is an awesome development. I cant wait till my kids get out of hand tomorrow.

They will wish spanking was still in fashion.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Oh so now we are reduced to making up excuses for the girl? There is nothing in the article about the child possibly being abused or the mother being on drugs. You are just making up crap now.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

What's your theory?

She was born a psychopath and a threat to society by the age of 9

She got into this state for a reason and frankly a Mom that needs the cops to control a 9 year old obviously has allot more problems than the child.

Was it dope, molestation? I don't know before but you have to blind or stupid to not immediately see something is dramatically wrong in this household for a Mom to be incapable of handling a 9 year old.

I'm on child three myself... and once spent a year working with emotionally disturbed girls... and across the board they got that way at the hands of someone else

So you can feel free to sit here and troll about the dangers of 9 year olds or realize that something horrible is happening to this child.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

SNIP

... and once spent a year working with emotionally disturbed girls... and across the board they got that way at the hands of someone else

So you can feel free to sit here and troll about the dangers of 9 year olds or realize that something horrible is happening to this child.

I would have to agree with you. For the most part, this has been my experience too.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I do not have a theory. I have always thought you were expected to obey the law and not assault a cop regardless of whatever problems you may have. Also, I have always thought if you don't resist arrest or kick a cop in the nuts then you probably will not get tazed.

You wait until you get to court to try to justify your behavior at the trial.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Ah yeah... Obey the law and respect the Authority

Like when you were supposed to report any Jews hiding in your neighborhood?

Or

When your supposed to stone a woman in the Mideast for adultery?

Or

Report Escaped Slaves?

Or

Rat out your neighbors moonshine or weed so they can loose their lives for catching a buzz of an inevitably legal substance?

Or

Taze a kid who doesn't even know the Law right?

Heck those Nazi Soldiers were drafted, it was the law it must have been right to go kill half of Europe.

Hey if it's the law it MUST make sense and be right.... right?

Heck it's the law that the cops now need to handle any personal conflict, sorry... next time someone calls them on me for my personal life i'll bake cookies and set out the Lemonade and pre cuff myself to save them the trouble...

They are the Law after all, I should let them handle me physically anyway they want as if I wasn't put on this Earth Equal

You Love this society right?

3 cops to pull you over? Not being able to talk back or say anything when they are wrong, having to spend time if you resist being locked up, being subject to search and seizure at will, no privacy in your personal communication, protests being squashed by guys with para military gear, your personal life and behavior being cause for arrest...

I guess if we just do whatever they say and let them do whatever they want be it inject us with weird unwarranted drugs, take our kids, force a specific education with agendas on our kids, control our personal lives... if we just OBEY it will all be okay... it's THE LAW

The LAW as it's become can go Love Itself quite frankly

Hope you don't live in one of those States where Oral Sex is illegal.... It's the law.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Now you are being unreasonable, or at least this argument is. An out of control 10 year old is not going to consider this assuming the kid was even taught that in the first place. An adult would, or should know this. And please, don't give me the argument that the cop feared for his safety. The cop was wrong.

From personal experience, if I can face off with angry teens threatening me with all kinds of various types of harm because they are angry at the world, at adults, at perceived authority, whatever... and come out just fine (and respected by the same kids) then the cop could have done so as well, had he wanted to. They teach de-escalation techniques for a reason.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

When nations become this... I hate to say it but inevitably the court houses burn to the ground and things change back sooner or later.

There have been lots of times in history when men have been given badges and uniforms and then had to be put down for following inhumane and illegal orders.

You get to choose in times like this what side your on.

Many Cops... Choose everyday to IGNORE these Laws while on the job... In fact in Fairness, i'd say MOST do

and no it's not Nazi Germany just yet... but it's getting pretty close with parents calling the cops on their own kids knowing what might happen and neighbors ratting on each other over personal habits...

Some Orders aren't to be followed...

In respect to the cops... Most of whom went to work to catch bad boys and don't want to be hall monitors babysitters and thugs

As I said above, Americans have not yet all been stupid enough to go that route, most cops.... do a much better Job, Most cops still ignore minor violations and let you go with a warning on stupid issue...

Most cops in America... would have stood back and talked to the girl not taken her down LOL as rules would apply...

We are mainly a good lot like that and it must frustrate those who pass these moronic laws like 3 strikes and mandatory Minimums...

I can't imagine... If I was a cop...

I'd Taze a 10 yr old girl for a kick in the nuts...

Nor make drama if she scratched my face...

You act like this is a ferocious Tiger...

My reaction, i'd take the scratch and go.... Damn she's pissed... and try another approach, she's a Kid a little kid at that... It's not like a Grown man scratched him...

I've seen cops let Girls go for allot of stuff... just out of respect, at concerts kicking and screaming or after a fight... sometimes you just take a minor lump and laugh it wasn't serious...

So she scratched him boo hoo...

The Law says that's some massive Offense but the reality is it's a kid...

Some Laws you look the other way if the circumstances are what they are.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Kick to the Balls... I salute this child

Seconded. Years from now, the tazing will be "totally worth it" to this kid.

Throwing a random tantrum? Embarassment
Getting tazed? Momentary pain.
Kicking a pig in his jelly donuts? Priceless.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by ALLis0NE

If you read the article the officers explain that they did it for the safety of the child. Tasers are much safer than using physical force to restrain people that are out of control.

Guess we'll be seeing tazers in schools from now on then.

A: They're safer than kittens
B: Kids need a good tazering nowadays
C: It's fun for the teachers
D: Support from all and sundry, the logical choice!

I so hope a big rock hits us soon.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Whine Flu

Yeah, it has happened. At least twice by the stories I have read on these boards.

Word to the wise: If you suspect you may be tased by a cop some night, don't drink alcohol.

Alcohol and 50,000 volts apparently don't mix too well.

The only case I know of is a local Nyungar who was sniffing petrol was approached by police to stop him sniffing, ha came at them with a lit match, they tazed him and thats how he caught on fire.

Not sure if you're thinking of that as one of the two, but I've never heard of it before. It's pretty hard to set alcohol on fire without a direct flame, unless it's not meant for human consumption!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Trigger happy cop, stupid little girl who needs to respect authority.

Perhaps her parents should actually do their job and teach her what "self control" is.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

reply to post by JayinAR

How can you say it was the mothers fault that the daughter is out of control. For all we know it is the fathers fault for spoiling her and teaching her to kick a cop in the grapes.

We all know that if a child is out of control and disrespects authority to the point that the child kicks an office of the law right in balls that it is the falure of the father, because he is the primary authority figure in a childs life. The dad sounds like some big whiny pussy in the article. I would bust my kids rearend for doing tht to a cop.

But wait, if your child did this to a cop, it - by your own logic - would be YOUR Fault for teaching her how to be a spoilt brat who kick coppers in teh grapes.

Or do you want you cake to eat aswell?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Nobody has any business becoming a cop if they can't handle a 10 year old girl without a weapon.

The girls mother was an ignorant hillbilly bitch who needs to be locked up in jail for promoting the abuse of her child by another adult.

The Cop is nothing but a child molester as he did indeed molest a 10 year old girl.

Molest - 1 : to annoy, disturb, or persecute especially with hostile intent or injurious effect.

If anyone molested my child in such a manner I would personally crucify them on a telephone pole and peel their skin back so the insects could have an easy meal.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I'll give my answer to the above question...

If My ex, called the cops on my daughter for having a fight with her and sent the police in to intimidate and harass a 9 yr old...

I'd hire the best Lawyer money could buy, do EXACTLY what he is doing take custody and then buy her a Pony if I could still afford it.

That's not being a brat, She's having a dispute with her mom and her Mom calls in an armed thug to deal with a 9 year old?

The kid should absolutely defend herself... who the hell is this guy to come in the home and put his hands on her?

Mom can't handle a 9 yr old so she calls in a friggin Storm trooper?

They don't belong walking through ANYONES door unless someone is being harmed...

i don't know where your from but that's not at all how this Country has been since it's inception and it's not going to stay that way just because there is some sick philosophy running around that has Americans bending from the SUPERIOR lifestyle and Freedoms this country was founded on to be more like the backwards old world...

Cops and Kings and Lords...

We did away with this crap and i'm fighting mad at this point that we are bending to the primitive methods of the rest of the world and forsaking what once made us Great.

Cops don't get to come because of a tantrum that's not what they are needed for...

Respect Authority?

BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE

I don't recall authorizing that Authority and in MY EYES it's illegal Authority imposed by control freaks...

'i'm sorry Mamm 911 is NOT for use to discipline your out of control child we will NOT be sending a squad car and wasting taxpayer dollars for your inept parenting, deal with it"

That's what I want to hear on a call in for such a thing....

Kid isn't a Brat she's still alive enough to to know when someone is exercising unwarranted and illegitimate control over her person and body and mind...

She's not a clone yet...

[edit on 18-11-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Man, it's a really sick country we live in. Anybody can get cattle proded into submission.

Cops must lack the muscular ability to handle kids and stuff. I mean, I wonder how he would handle crying babies and toddlers that put up a little resistance... I guess he would taser them into submission too.

How low does it go?

www.4029tv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

One question, can the population carry Tasers? Just in case a police decides to Taser someone with any justification? If people can carry guns they should also carry tasers and if they feel threatened by any police officer they should taser them.

That is equality and justice, one side shouldn't have advantage over the other, but the masses seem to think it is all fair and handy dandy. Wake up they made you believe that crap through the media.

Go to an AG Supply store, and check out the cattle prods.
Some are just awesome. They will mess you up pretty badly.
The cartridges for the tazers need to be repacked and repurchased and theyre hard to come by and expensive.
I think there's some issues with the parents on this one.
This child was already troubled, and this incident just helped her down the slope closer to her most dysfunctional parental example.
At the least she now has the keys to the professional victim suite to access forever, at the most she now has a story to tell and an excuse to justify all future irrational behavior.
There wasnt one good adult choice made around her.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Nobody has any business becoming a cop if they can't handle a 10 year old girl without a weapon.

The girls mother was an ignorant hillbilly bitch who needs to be locked up in jail for promoting the abuse of her child by another adult.

The Cop is nothing but a child molester as he did indeed molest a 10 year old girl.

Molest - 1 : to annoy, disturb, or persecute especially with hostile intent or injurious effect.

If anyone molested my child in such a manner I would personally crucify them on a telephone pole and peel their skin back so the insects could have an easy meal.

Seriously, the final sentence just earned you the unknown unseen friend for life statue, star:]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

reply to post by MegaCurious

Quote from your own source

The officer did shock the girl after he said she kicked him in the groin.

"He had no other choice. He had to get the child under control," said Ozark police Chief Jim Noggle.

Noggle said the officer shocked the girl for about a second.

Ozark police said it is their policy to use a Taser on someone who is a threat to others, no matter their age.

Noggle said simply restraining the child could be harmful.

"Well, if he tried to restrain her, he might hurt her by restraining her. If you grab somebody, you can slip an arm out of joint. They can slip from you and fall on the ground," Noggle said.

I would say she had a good tasing coming. Maybe if her parents would have taught the little brat to respect authority she would have not been in this position to start with.

How would you like to get kicked in the nuts by some little brat?

Maybe if she has any sense she will learn a lesson from this and start behaving. If so, she will probably thank the officers for getting her straightened out.

Plus, the mom said they could taser her, so she must be a little hell cat when her own mom wants her tased.

Well put good sir! People do listen to pain, and thats a proven fact.

S&F!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join