It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Uses Taser On 10-Year-Old Girl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

How in the hell do you subdue someone who is kicking you right in the Jimmie by non violent means?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

For those who are considering 10years old, too young to be a detriment to self or others,

You speak the truth. 10 year old's are capable of such behavior.

Seems to be a growing trend as I see younger and younger kids throwing these kind of tirades. It is as though many parents either refuse to control their kids or flat out can't. I know one 12 year old who slaps his mom. That kid is lucky he isn't my son. I would be sitting in jail for child abuse.

Don't really know where the problem lies. Parents? Government intervention that limits parent's ability to discipline kids? Violent games? Other reasons?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I understand your point. However, I highly doubt that if there were a mental disorder at work here that it would be unannounced at the time. Afterall, this is a story with legs.
This isn't the first time this has happened to this same family.

I find it hard to believe that there is some sort of underlying problem here that isn't accounted for in the fact that the girl has a horrible excuse for a mother.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

How in the hell do you subdue someone who is kicking you right in the Jimmie by non violent means?

Can only get kicked in the Jimmie if you get close enough.

How about 5 gallon bucket of cold water?

How about a big blanket?

Do cops still carry Mace?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Whats this AUTHORITY crap?

When I was born who gave any force of guys Authority over me but their god damned selves and cronies in office?

Respect Authority?

Spit on Authority to HELL with Authority...

LAW, what is Law, the 6 Million methods we have created to improson and control people?

I'm not religious but the basics should just about cover it...

If your not killing or hospitalizing someone no guys with guns should be coming through your door... people can't even handle the simplest disputes anymore by themselves NOR will they EVER be able to if ever minor offense or altercation is handled by armed para military thugs instead of within a family

Why would I ever support the Police in violation of the right of search and seizure to enter my home unless a life is at stake?

I wish she would have managed to sterilize him.

Go track down murderers and mobsters... and i'm sick of people worrying about cops and being in danger justifying them harming anyone they want...

You want to be a cop, at first to go after Killers and Diabolical people, not to give out tickets and get involved in family disputes...

Cops are here to protect us from the extremely violent and corrupt not to police our personal behavior...

What moment it was we accepted them in that riole I do NOT KNOW.... but from WITHIN the Police they should serve our govt notice this was NOT what they became cops to do...

I wanted to be a Cop when I was a kid like many, many others

I wanted to chase down bad Guys with a Gun, killers and psychos and people who NEED the Cops sent after them...

A Cop today guards the Movie theater against teenage fights or gets to search you for weed or to ...as we see deal with Children who wont listen with a Tazer...

It's SICKENING

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You use those big ole' man-arms of yours and wrap them up and guide them gently to the ground. Once they are on the ground you lay just enough of your big ole' man-weight on them that they can't move.

Then you calmly tell them that they will not do that again. and then you tell them that again. and again. and again. Until they get the hint that they are going to have to calm down if they want to get off the floor again.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by JayinAR

YOU DON'T

IF you are stuck there at all, you SMILE back away try to make her feel NON THREATENED and let the 10 yr old calm down...

Unless she had a frackin GUN or a Knife he's a PUNK

She was kicking and screaming because a big armed man couldn't quietly talk a child down...

Back the hell off the kid and smile and talk her down till she is calm and sane again...don't bum rush a Ten yr old girl with threats

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

IF you are stuck there at all, you SMILE back away try to make her feel NON THREATENED and let the 10 yr old calm down...

LMAO! Yeah smile at her while she is beating your ball sack like a punching bag. Seriously? What is he suppose to do? Scream thank you child may I have another, after each swift crushing blow to his nuts?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Jay...

Why corner a distressed kid at all...

How about ...

i'll give you a lolipop if you calm down and tell me what's going on?

Because i'd bet my left testicle MA is on dope or drinking too much, How do you ever make Detective if your too god damned stupid to know that if a ten yr old is out of her mind she is obviously experiencing some kind of abuse?

Your sane in this debate bro... i'm just making a point... why the hell do you back ANYONE into a corner where you have to do the damage or restrain them if they are not harming them self or a genuine threat to others...

I see nothing in this article about her wielding a knife or holding a grenade or anything...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Because i'd bet my left testicle

Well if you were that cop and you were trying to smile and hand her a lollipop while she was kicking your testicles blue, then you would literally be bettng your left testicle.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Genius she can't hit your balls if you stand 10 feet back and talk in a subdued tone... he was UP close and personal and a THREAT I'd break his balls too in that state and he'd deserve it...

Why is he IN HER FACE... she is Ten

Corner an angry dog your going to get bit...

She is a human being stand back and talk her down...

His BALLS were in her face so to speak and he's lucky they didn't get bit off...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Was she handicapped? Because if she was not she could certainly run the ten feet to put your nuts in a suplex.

link   

Well as I stated earlier, it is being reported here locally as if the girl not only kicked him in the nutsack but also immediately started gashing his face open with her fingernails.

If that much is true I can definately see the need for the cop to react.

I damned sure wouldn't run from her. I would confront her and subdue her in that situation. But I wouldn't harm her. And if the cop couldn't manage that much, he is a punk, as you said.

BTW, you say "you're sane in this debate" as if I am ever anything but.

(admits he can get a little "out there" at times)

Edit to add - You are absolutely right though. He really should have never been that close to her in the first place when she was that angry.
But then again, his competency is definately in question from the get-go.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by JayinAR]

link   

LMAO! Yeah smile at her while she is beating your ball sack like a punching bag. Seriously? What is he suppose to do? Scream thank you child may I have another, after each swift crushing blow to his nuts?

The cop should have used his baton on her.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Read the above...

He didn't belong that close, big tough guy confronting face to face an angry kid with AUTHORITY

I could have calmed this girl down uninjured in under 5 minutes
Once upon a time a Cop had to understand people and how to TALK to them and not threaten them as part of the riole of DUTY

SERVE and PROTECT

If a confrontation of the sort CAN be avoided it should be, it's not about your ability to TAKE DOWN any hysterical person, it's part of your job to be a PEACE officer

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Glad you think so...

That way you can be quite certain if you ever have a bad day, maybe a loved one dies, maybe something tragic happens maybe you just have a break down... that by your precedent and thinking, when YOU one day as almost all of us do in a lifetime have a moment where you freak out...

Instead of talk you down...

The cop will just shove a Baton where the Sun doesn't shine and then lock you away for years for resisting arrest and ruin your life, because you were in distress...

You GET what you GIVE in life....inevitably

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by jam321

The guy obvously was well disciplined and had a lot of self control. Who are you going to believe? The criminal that assaulted a cop by trying to crush his weanie and two tater tots or a well trained professional who upholds the law. The mother isn't complainiing about it and she was there.

This is another example of a badge kisser with zero life experience.
Open your eyes, your ignorance of the constant police abuses is astounding.

Police are civil SERVANTS, not some semi deity that is above reproach. Tazering a 10 year old under any circumstances is abuse. I don't know which is more infuriating, the cop abusing children for kicks, and then lying on his statement (one second ya right) or the troll with the grade 3 spelling skills, acting the part of the white knight out to protect the beleaguered police force. It is high time that the police were held accountable to the standards due the position they are entrusted to.

..Ex

[edit on 11/18/2009 by v3_exceed]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

My thought is... sometimes you have to back down...

You say you wouldn't run

But if she wasn't harming herself, why not go back out the door a minute and talk through the screen?

I'm a guy too lol and have made that same mistake in my personal life and regretted it...being to macho to walk away in a fight

There is no contest here lol, she's 10

Violence is almost always a result of fear, you don't want to hurt a kid so you back off till she calms down unless you have to save her from herself...

How did she even reach his face?

He was squatted with her back against the wall holding her prone using force on an angry child to subdue her...she couldn't have reached his balls or his Face if he wasn't he had to have had her backed down and was at her level restraining already, there is no toher way she could have had at his face...

How about...from the door...

"Can I come to talk to you"

It's not hard lol...

But he had to "take out the perp" lol

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Alright, the cop is a fool. The mother is a fool.

But the bigger problem in my eyes is the fact that this sort of behavior, in general, is becoming all but commonplace in our country and there is absolutely no sign of anything changing. In fact, it is only becoming worse.

Most people, if they are even aware of the rise of cop taserings at all, will laugh at the prospect of it and quote the "don't tase me, bro" video and have a great laugh at the torture of that one particular man.

We are a very small minority, it appears, in regards to those who actually even perceive this as a threat.
But I think I know why. For the average meathead to even understand this as a threat would require them to make about two unassisted logical leaps to understand what sort a threat this poses to soceity.
Quite simply, we are a people that cannot reason critically. Pat yourself on the back if you can. There aren't many of you out there.

And with that, it is late here in the "hillbilly redneck" woods of the OzarkS, not Ozark, Arkansas.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yeah but she didn't run Ten feet, that's you being imaginative... He was at face level if she could reach his no good face

he had her cornered he FAILED at his job, she was distressed and he threatened her...

your not allowed to be in distress...

a freaked ut 10 yr old needs HELP it's your JOB to help her not to Taze her...something is going on BAD in that house and any imbecile would know it instantly, she wasn't born screwed up, something as happening to get her that spazzed out...

where he belonged was outside quizzing MOM about what the hell is happening to this poor girl to make her act out like that.

From a Detectives point of view...

I want to know where moms dope is hidden or who what male has been allowed near her to molest her if I walk into this scene...

This Keystone cop... he sees a kid who needs to be restrained?

THOUGHT apparently is not an option these days...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join