It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Uses Taser On 10-Year-Old Girl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What did cops do in such situations prior to the barbaric taser torture weapon being invented? Tasering and arresting a 10 year old for acting like a 10 year old. I wonder if this imbecile goon cop gets extra donut points for such brave and distinguished behavior. If I was an officer on that particular force, he would be the last guy I would want as a partner. I can just imagine what kind of comments other cops are making about this guy.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Man, it's a really sick country we live in. Anybody can get cattle proded into submission.

Cops must lack the muscular ability to handle kids and stuff. I mean, I wonder how he would handle crying babies and toddlers that put up a little resistance... I guess he would taser them into submission too.

How low does it go?

www.4029tv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

One question, can the population carry Tasers? Just in case a police decides to Taser someone with any justification? If people can carry guns they should also carry tasers and if they feel threatened by any police officer they should taser them.

That is equality and justice, one side shouldn't have advantage over the other, but the masses seem to think it is all fair and handy dandy. Wake up they made you believe that crap through the media.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

You speak as if any place on Earth is above having idiots behaving like idiots.
When a cop tasers someone in Pennsylvania who did not deserve it is it because everyone in Pennsylvania is a dumbass yank?
Screw your generalizations, pal.

As for the topic, there is no justification for the actions of this officer, OR ANY OFFICER, to use his taser without it being a last non-lethal resort.

People have been known to catch on FIRE when being tased.
Have a pre-existing heart condition? Hope you aren't tasered in the chest.

It is getting to the point where something must be done. These idiot cops are using these things as torture devices. Street Justice.

It must stop.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Something is fishy here...
Mother calls the police to take care of an unruly child? The father must have been out, since a father can hold down a child easily. Come to think of it, a mother could hold down a child easily.
And isn't 9-1-1 for emergencies? Having a wild and out of control child is hardly an emergency.
Yes, I have a bad feeling about this mother.
- She calls the police on her 'unruly' daughter
- She tells the policeman, upon entrance, to use a taser if need be.
So first she calls in a non-emergency 9-1-1, now she tells the officer how/what to do? Seems that the mother uses policemen as muscle just a phone call away.
And the father said that the mother has tried things like this in the past. I wouldn't be suprised if the mother poked the daughter with a hot poker to get her agitated.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Simply amazing. I can't remember the exact source, but another cop story I read online had me stunned. Cops pulled over a EMS vehicle enroute to the hospital with a victim (or woman in labor, can't really remember) for not yielding for them at a yield sign. The situation escalated from there.

I'm not saying all cops are crooked, but there certainly are too many bad apples. Dealt with a few myself..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
What did cops do in such situations prior to the barbaric taser torture weapon being invented? Tasering and arresting a 10 year old for acting like a 10 year old. I wonder if this imbecile goon cop gets extra donut points for such brave and distinguished behavior. If I was an officer on that particular force, he would be the last guy I would want as a partner. I can just imagine what kind of comments other cops are making about this guy.

They didn't break down a door every time you had a fight within the family...

They didn't pursue every moving violation at break neck speed...

They didn't show up when 2 14 yr olds had a lame fist fight

They didn't wage a moronic war on drugs

They didn't prevent your right to assemble or free speech

They didn't have to show up by radio every time some camera caught a person stealing an item under 10.00

They didn't pull every third car over on mandated minimum traffic stops

They didn't get called to stop Angry 10 yr olds tantrums

And in those days when they chased Murders and Rapists not us... We gave them Apples and LOVED them.... we didn't kick them in the Balls

That's what they did before Non Lethal weapons... They were Cops not scum bags

[edit on 17-11-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Tasers are considered weapons, so the laws governing personal use will be different in each state. I found this overview, but it's generalized.
personal taser safety and laws

Tasers are legal for use by police officers in most states in the United States. However, civilian use is more restricted. In some states it's completely prohibited while in other states it's legal.
Some states require registration and licensing in order to carry a taser. Unlike stun guns, tasers are considered weapons.
You'll need to check with your state's department of public safety or contact your local police department to find out what the laws are where you live. Some civilian use is restricted to using it in your home.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The kid may have learning problems or need medicine.

gotta love america, we no longer spank, nor flunk our children but drug them and taze them... can you say we have simultaneously gone to two extremes?

link   
I went to an Los Alamos National Lab meeting on Science Ed. and the math presenter showed how after third grade the math scores dropped. Ha ha they think it's due to material and instruction.

Talking to a kid today he was telling me in fourth grade (9 yrs old) they all started popping pills, oxy even.

Then it was marijuana in middle, now they have added heavy alcohol, ecstasy, crack, meth and coc aine in high...

My experience with kids who act crazy... almost every time if you knew the truth there are probably drugs and alcohol involved.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by DChenO]

link   
Anybody here been tased?

I worked in a -sort of- sporting good type store for years. I managed to tase myself by accident (yes I'm an idiot)....and let me tell you, it is PARALYZING. I could see in a very last resort...but on a 10 year old???

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Lol I tazed some guy at the bus top once when I was a punk teenager 20 years ago... was funny as heck to me at the time... and I brought down a big 300 lb dim wit with it and it wasn't nearly as good a tazer as the cops use...

The point made above too....

Very True...

A parent can't spank a child to make him/her behave... but then the cops can come along and Taze them... it really is psychotic and thoughtless what we are doing.

The Law should ever have entered our personal lives...

They got older guys like me by the balls because I have kids to take care of...so when i get mad at stuff like this I have to exercise control

But this is the largest generation of kids in US history coming up atm...

as this little girls kick to the balls shows... they will Kill these miserable wretches one day...

90 Million kids growing up like this now.... think there will be a Revolution soon enough? This girls actions speaks a Novel worth of words on the subject...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ok it's official I am buying a tazer and if I am cofronted by an officer I am tazing them before they get the chance to taze me. This is just rediculous! I know some of you will say "oh how mature", or "then you will get what is coming to you". You people are the ones giving these rent a cops the power to do these kinds of things by not doing anything about it! I respect real police, and these kinds of officers to me are not what I consider real police!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

People have been known to catch on FIRE when being tased.

Whoa, I never knew that. That's totally death metal.

As for street justice. That'd be a good move. I just hope our country's police force doesn't become as corrupt as in the US. I mean, there are probably a lot that are corrupt here, but they don't really have that much of a hold on society in NZ.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Nowadays, many parents find it hard to spank their kids because of fear of being charged with child abuse.

Maybe parents should be given tasers to keep their children in check.

Seems to work for the cops.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This officer should be thrown in jail until he dies.

Life imprisonment is sufficient punishment for the electro-torture of a child.

Perhaps the law can be changed to allow for his execution? That would be sufficient too.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

That is a bit dramatic. The article says he only tased her for 1 second. Whether it was a right or wrong decision, it certainly doesn't warrant lifein prison, especially since she kicked him sqare in the nut sack right before he gave her the shock of her life.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
For those who are considering 10years old, too young to be a detriment to self or others, I would add this: in my caseload, I work with a family (two sons, single mom) sons age 10 and 8. Older son has consistently shown himself to be a great danger to self and family when he's set off. He's pulled knives on his brother with intent to harm, has spent time in kiddy lock-up, has threatened kids at school with broken bottles, has threatened to take swords to school with intent to harm and has dangerous infatuation with weapons in general... This kid, I fear, will grow up to be another case we all see on the evening news, one day.

*again, reiterating I don't condone use of Tasers on kids

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Yeah, it has happened. At least twice by the stories I have read on these boards.

Word to the wise: If you suspect you may be tased by a cop some night, don't drink alcohol.

Alcohol and 50,000 volts apparently don't mix too well.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

it certainly doesn't warrant lifein prison, especially since she kicked him sqare in the nut sack right before he gave her the shock of her life.

If I were kicked in the groin, counting would be the last thing on my mind.

I just find it strange that mother says taze her, cops says he saw her kicking and screaming, cop dumb enough to put his groin in front of kick, cop obliges with mother request, and is able to taze her for ONLY one second after getting kicked in the groin.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

And that speaks volumes, does it not?
A parent is afraid to spank their children for fear the LEO may become involved. Yet on the other hand, some parents seem to want the LEO's to dicipline their children for them.

You shall not resist. You now live in a police-nanny state. You will not think or act of your own accord, that is what LEO is for.

I mean seriously. This woman was a tattle-tale. She ratted her own child out to the cops because she was throwing a fit.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by JayinAR]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join