It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warsaw and Vinius call for military alliance with Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just as the dust settles over the Polish shield we have something else thats certain to ruffle feathers at the Kremlin.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I do wish people would leave these states alone and let them do their thing. They have lost their identity every time they've built it thanks to some a-hole in the neighborhood pushing them back to the ground as they try to get up.

What is it that scares Russia & Germany to the core about this region? I'll tell you what! They can do anything. The most advanced minds on the planet, however largely dormant and distracted by bullies every so many decades.

I have had the pleasure of knowing several people of polish decent and nearly all of them are nothing short of brilliant, gentle (but don't make them angry!), fun as heck and as comforting to the soul as a loving pet would be and probably God's REAL chosen people if my experiences tell me right. The underground technology sector there is nothing short of astonishing with nearly every average home utilizing a soldering iron on a regular basis.

Sure! Poland has every right to develop whatever means it wants to protect itself from the sort of invasion it has suffered in the past. Any means that anyone else has. A security agreement with other nations is only smart, especially if they've all been bitten before. There's power and money in numbers. It takes both to project both and they all want to avoid dictatorships, which they are prone to. USA & RUSSIA should butt out of their affairs and let them become.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Good post I agree 100%

join