It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell FBI document

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
if u listen to the radio news bullitin from that day it sounds likes he was describing the balloon anyway , im shocked people still believe this roswell story to be honest

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by acidhead]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There are lots of bits of evidence to support Roswell.........but in essence you need a REASON to believe.

Do I believe in Roswell ?? of course not.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Funnier, that you'd believe a radio press announcement, that came from a few lines off of a teletype machine, over hundreds of eyewitnesses, two LONG debris fields, stacks of government paperwork, confessions of top military personnel, and a clear timeline of events...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
if u listen to the radio show it actually says they found a flying saucer not a balloon - its the description of the objects found that made me think it was a balloon - not the radio show

www.ufocasebook.com...

listen 1:30min in until the end.

if u think that describes (near the end) something that isnt a balloon i would like to hear what bit

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by acidhead]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Gazrock ..............

"two long fields" ?

What was found in these two long fields ?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Look, there's no smoke without a fire, so if the military at first announced they had a downed UFO, it means they really had it.

[EDIT]
Also, Gazrock, you noticed just like me that the date is July 8th, which is the date the Roswell newspaper announced the disk story, but the time is 6.17pm, i.e. after the balloon story was created.
[EDIT END]

More over, the subject line clearly states "FLYING DISC, INFORMATION CONCERNING".

The name of the officer, according to another version of the teletype that I have on my hard disk is Major Curtan, not Maj Kirton, but they could be the same person, just misspelled.

And finally, the other main word that's scratched could be 'OFFICIALLY', giving "WRIGHT FIELD HAD NOT OFFICIALLY BORNE OUT THIS BELIEF" and the one at the end could be RISK, giving "RISK AND FACT THAT NATIONAL ...".

Just bringing in what I know about that.

This is a nice find anyway, as the text itself, clearly states that the telephone conversation didn't bring anything OFFICIAL is quite revealing. Not official, thus non existing...

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by SpookyVince]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That is most likely, DISINFORMATION. I not only have my own Roswell connections, but I personally have talked to Walter Haut, the Army information officer who was TOLD to put out the original Roswell UFO crash story. He did what he was told to do. Then the Army tried to cover it up!
The Government doesn't lie well. They said a Mogul balloon. Balloons don't crash. They drift. They said CRASH-TEST DUMMIES....WHICH WERE TALL.....and several years after 1947.
ETs DID crash in Roswell. In fact, SEVERAL DIFFERENT ET ships crashed in the Roswell area in the 1947- 48 time frame.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You live in Roswell Imzadi ?

What you do there ?

d1k

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I believe this to be the real report that the military didnt want to get out.

home.cogeco.ca...

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
d1k, (or anybody else...)
I have seen the previous document on other sites on the internet but never any comment as to the source. Anybody know where it comes from? Is it part of the contested Majestic-12 papers?
Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That's a good question gzhpcu, that document has been floating about the internet for some time, but it is real?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I tend to agree with Gazrok.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join