It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please be skeptical when watching, I just want to talk about possibilities...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is an interesting video a friend of mine showed me. While some of the video is extreme to say the least, I will admit it has a few good points in it that I would like to talk about; mainly the Twin Tower objects and the things of that nature. I tried to post the video had a hard time with it(only my 2nd thread) so just click the link and watch it. Let me know what you think, all just coincidence or so much more?

www.youtube.com...#

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I guess these guys are trying to say that the 9-11 attacks were some kinda masonic sacrifice in order to open up a stargate or something.

Doesn't explain the "q33 nyc" thing though. I mean what is "q33" supposed to mean other than it creates that creept wingding? Is there some other meaning to that?

Some of the old souvineers were just plain creepy with the coffe cup with the plane going towards the tower and the ad saying "The closest you'll ever get to heaven". Like TPTB were warning us of their plans in plain sight .

Wish there was more explanation to go along with the video.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanks for postin the vid, but yea idk about the q33 thing; if you ask me you can find anything if you look hard enough. My thing was like CD covers and stamps and stuff that seemed to foreshadow 9/11...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

weird double post...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by agentofchaos]

new topics

top topics

join