It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
My worst fear is these Alien Overlord hucksters will gain enough of a following to form some sort of "religion"

Doh! Oh wait that has already happened.

I mean I feel completely left out. I only hear rumors of all these Alien races on here, visitors wanting to spread the "truth". Pretty names of populated alien planets and star systems, moon colonies, new age enlightenment, etc. I guess I just don't have enough money to purchase their evidence

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by veranda
I've never seen any websites with people claiming to be aliens... but that's interesting. Well, at least it's a sign of alien awareness becoming more popular.

I have never seen any people claiming to be aliens, lol.

Strange thread.

You just don't hang out in the right clubs, my friend!
second line.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
That's the point.

Which is why most people don't get it.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
No one's going to Save us. You have to save yourself! Maybe your and Alien, incarnated as a human and you just don't remember?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Ok...look buddy. This IS where you fall right in line with the scammers.

You tell me YOU are an alien.

You tell me YOU helped "grow the internet"

You tell me that you had your papers published by NASA, but misspell the subject you say the paper was on.

You tell me you worked on projects that went "black ops".

Then...when asked "where is the proof", you jerk me around with saying CRAP like-

"its my personal resume, it wouldn't interest you much".

HELLO!?

UM...listen up "space man", the REASON I would be interested in such a "resume" is to somehow not judge you "as a raving loon".

See, Mr smart guy? I didn't ASK for proof on these matters to make small talk with the "alien" so we could laugh and then pass it off as "no matter of interest".

I ASKED for the proof so you could PROVE your incredible claims.
So don't come in here expecting to sell me a bag of hogwash, like I am some country bumpkin willing to sell my family cow for your magic space-beans, and then just move along without proving the crap you spewed as "evidence".

You were published by NASA huh?

And your work went "black ops" huh?

And "I wouldn't find the paper work behind this interesting" huh?

Wrong...i'd find proof of your improbable claims VERY INTERESTING.

Or do you just not give proof? Is that how "aliens work"?

Sure...how convenient for the "extraterrestrial" among us.

How utterly, and eye-rollingly convenient indeed.

BOO to you...it is an underhanded swine that serves no purpose but to swindle and trick those around him.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
no, we, the true aliens came here to witness
primitive, but extremely arrogant creatures destroying
The Nature (their home), each other and consequently
themselves in most horrendous ways, for a
worthless piece of greenish paper or a shiny metal...

we didn't come here in peace, but to watch
you go to pieces,

because our motto is:

if you cannot help yourself
we cannot help you either

but do not be concerned, maybe humans will be
extinct, but the life will prevail without you, very easily...

for example, ants or cockroaches have much more potential
to create a civilization that will make more contribution
to this Multiverse than you...

live short and retrogress

[edit on 18-11-2009 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

How profound. You know cockroaches will survive "the end of humanity". Wow...what an amazing bit of information you shared with us today.

Are you an alien parrot from planet Mimic-popular-factus-1? Or did you think that you were dropping some news here?

Keep on trucking space-suckah!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

How profound. You know cockroaches will survive "the end of humanity". ow...what an amazing bit of information you shared with us today.

Are you an alien parrot from planet Mimic-popular-factus-1? Or did you think that you were dropping some news here?

Keep on trucking space-suckah!

well, what you would like me to say that you will live happily ever after?
I'm afraid not... maybe cockroaches are old news, but it's the truth

nope, I am an alien from other dimension where planets are obsolete
and, yes, I am keeping trucking through eternity, thank you,
but your days are numbered, so I am not sure who is the suckah here

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
I am not sure who is the suckah here

I would guess it would be "the guy playing make-believe-games" where he pretends he is from "another dimension" in a universe where "planets are obsolete". I am not going to even begin telling you how "stupid" the idea of "planets in an entire universe going "obsolete" actually sounds...I will simply tell you "for an eternal entity" you sure don't have much insight and depth to share.

Hell...a 50 year old human usually won't shut the hell up about all he/she has learned in their half century of existence...but you...immortal and with dual citizenship between two (or more) universes, don't have more then a couple handfuls of scrap-sentences, making no point what so ever.

Weird...

How is a dumb human like me making "way more sense" then a guy who has mastered inter-dimensional travel?

Hmmm...I wonder.

Here is some advice...grow up...get your mind out of video games. Learn to read and write before trying your hand at producing such fiction.

Stop trying to make aliens look stupid.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Just speculation here, but say that these aliens visiting earth.. we're more like woodland creatures to them. Something not worth the time or effort to give any explanation for their motives. They just want to beam us up and poke and prod us with their space needles, so they can file it away in their space filing cabinets.

But I know what you're referring to with the scam "aliens" for sure. "hay guyz some alienz just sent me a love message from neptune and said oh hey we luv u guyz we're gonna come pick you up if you paypal this email address 40 dollars k thx"

The internet is the best and worst thing to happen to society in a long time.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
I am not sure who is the suckah here

I would guess it would be "the guy playing make-believe-games" where he pretends he is from "another dimension" in a universe where "planets are obsolete". I am not going to even begin telling you how "stupid" the idea of "planets in an entire universe going "obsolete" actually sounds...I will simply tell you "for an eternal entity" you sure don't have much insight and depth to share.

Hell...a 50 year old human usually won't shut the hell up about all he/she has learned in their half century of existence...but you...immortal and with dual citizenship between two (or more) universes, don't have more then a couple handfuls of scrap-sentences, making no point what so ever.

Weird...

How is a dumb human like me making "way more sense" then a guy who has mastered inter-dimensional travel?

Hmmm...I wonder.

Here is some advice...grow up...get your mind out of video games. Learn to read and write before trying your hand at producing such fiction.

Stop trying to make aliens look stupid.

so, you think that other dimensions must have planets
and I am stupid?

no wonder your 'civilization' is going down the sewer

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Agreed there are no Aliens amoung us talking on forums and asking for money, we call these people scammers.

However, you are inaccurate on a few points.

Say we sent our smartest scientist to another planet. Would he or she be smart enough to convince them he or she was from another planet.

Now realize for a moment that our scientific community still has no idea what causes gravity. They still think there is a magnetic iron ball in the middle of the earth causing gravity. Dumb Asses!

These idiots still think we evolved from some primordial soup.

We still use Fire for energy and transportation. We are extremely primative and are not as smart as you think we are.

Our smartest scientist would be considered retarded on another planet.

How do you communicate with someone who can not understand what you are saying.

Maybe the Internet would be a medium if you don't speak the language (maybe can't even make sounds that sound like our language) you could translate text if you can not make the sounds. So I guess the internet could be a medium to communicate with us. If yur appearance is scary to us you could communicate through a forum, so I guess that is not so far fetched.

Do not give any money to someone claiming to be an Alien. Or someone who wants to pay you to cash a check through your bank account.

Say an Alien did give you a lesson on physics, Like say what really causes gravity, what would you do with it?

How would you verify it is true?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Frankly sir, you are a self delusional prat, why dont you piss off to your own dimension and leave us poor humans to our self destruction? I mean you come to our dimension (illegally), take our jobs, claim benifits from the goverment, and have the sheer audacity to probe us! Always with the probing! Whats up with that?! Jeeez

I didnt know you could have internet access in a mental institution, but having said that, i think you are from the troll dimension and are having a good laugh, because i am roaring with laughter at your posts lol

"Planets are obsolete" hahahaha, you should write comedy

[edit on 043030p://f08Wednesday by Selahobed]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
You mean these aliens are supposed to be here to help you humanz?

Well I don't know why those douche bags are here but I came for the food.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by DaMod]

Lol nice one...

I find the whole alien and 2012 propaganda a big scam. Although the smaller scams are harmless and probably bring personal no profit except weird self-satisfaction, they still contribute to the general hype and popularity. What I mean is that people usually turn to google, facebook and ATS-like social sites in pursuit of "truth" so the subject itself (e.g. aliens) earns attention. I just hope we don't soon burn people alive because they are reptilian shape-shifters.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I got interrupted and did not get to finish, so here it goes.....

How hard do you think it would be to articulate with a violent race if you do not know the concept of hate, anger, jeliousy, etc.

Humans think these behaviors are normal. We automatically think Aliens could be hostile.

What if you grew up on a planet that had no hate, anger, or any negative emotions at all.

I know hard for you to comprehend isn't it.

You say they just say humans should not kill humans and that everyone knows this yet it still happens.

How do you explain to a hostile race why they should nto kill each other when you do not understand why they are doing it in the first place.

Say you grew up on a planet where no one ever tried to harm anyone else. Where no one ever got angry, ever. Would you understand the concept of hostility if you have never seen it before?

Your statement assumes because they are smart that they could understand our ways. Money, what is that? If they grew up on a planet where everything grows in abundance and when hungry you just pull some fruit off the tree and eat it. Would they understand money? Stealing, jeliousy, violence are human emotions that I do not automatically assume Aliens would know anything about.

Humans can NOT be helped. I hate to say it but nothing is going to change us. Our religion says not to kill yet they do it in the name of it. There is no way to convince the human race to treat each other with dignity and respect. Considering our negative emotions as normal and promoting the fact that you need to talk these things out and that these feelings are normal is proof that we have no intention of stoping the negative emotions.

We don't teach kids in school taht is is wrong to get mad. We tell them straling is wrong, but emotions are normal.

I guess the only way to stop the violence is to stop the human race all together. Sad to say but I see no other way.

If an Alien did prove to everyone they were legit, would people be suspicious of them, or listen to them and stop hurting each other. I bet someone would shoot them. We woudl wonder what their motives were.

Because deciet and greed are imbedded in our Amke up, so we automatically assume they ahve these traits to.

What to do?

Oh well enjoy it while you can!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by whattheh
Agreed there are no Aliens amoung us talking on forums and asking for money, we call these people scammers.

However, you are inaccurate on a few points.

Say we sent our smartest scientist to another planet. Would he or she be smart enough to convince them he or she was from another planet.

Now realize for a moment that our scientific community still has no idea what causes gravity. They still think there is a magnetic iron ball in the middle of the earth causing gravity. Dumb Asses!

These idiots still think we evolved from some primordial soup.

We still use Fire for energy and transportation. We are extremely primative and are not as smart as you think we are.

Our smartest scientist would be considered retarded on another planet.

How do you communicate with someone who can not understand what you are saying.

Maybe the Internet would be a medium if you don't speak the language (maybe can't even make sounds that sound like our language) you could translate text if you can not make the sounds. So I guess the internet could be a medium to communicate with us. If yur appearance is scary to us you could communicate through a forum, so I guess that is not so far fetched.

Do not give any money to someone claiming to be an Alien. Or someone who wants to pay you to cash a check through your bank account.

Say an Alien did give you a lesson on physics, Like say what really causes gravity, what would you do with it?

How would you verify it is true?

actually, magnetism IS caused by a rotating iron core, and molten upper core.

i recently saw a reproduction of the earth core modeled with liuid silicone.

it span up, made one hell of a noise, and then 15 minutes into the experiment, PRESTO... magnetic field.

gravity as a thoery, as far as i know, was never professed to be due to teh rotating iron core, but due to the total mass of the eartg, having a greater mass than our individual selves....

OP

ps, when you think about it, scamming people by saying you are an alien, is an excellent business model.
no store front, no stock, just make stuff up and sell it.

it slike being able to sell your turds for cash!! wonder if i could sell my turds and say it was alien turds....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
A few of us had a field day with these outlandish claimers, who talked down to us regular non starseed "humans" who wanted some proof.

It's pathetic.

The thread was relegated to Skunk Works after a major concerted effort was made by myself and a bunch of other posters to call them on their claims.

Fun times though.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I'm in total agreement with you. I've always thought the same way, even if there is an advance race living on "our" planet, they sure arent doing anything to help us.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

reply to post by AnthraAndromda

BOO to you...it is an underhanded swine that serves no purpose but to swindle and trick those around him.

Bravo. Great post.

Give us proof or shut the yap. There's hot air blowing all through this place these days.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
To the OP, thank you! Very well said.

Salvation, freedom, escape, spiritual wisdom, etc etc can not be found in religion, on a television and most certainly not aliens.

We always tend to focus on what is "out there" and never seem to look within ourselves for answers. We depend on "the illusion" to teach us what to do, believe, and be.

To say that an alien will teach us the real way of life is silly. Just because they have cool looking advanced technology does not mean a thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join