It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Sorry to bring this puppy back to life but it wouldn't be a complete record without a link to Anthra's own thread with his DNA results.

I've still to read it myself but thought it worth sharing beforehand.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Holiest of cows! The guy actually went out and got a DNA test!?

And it returned to him "validation that he is entirely human"!?

Wow...who knew? My money was on "him being human", but my "heart" was pulling for him to prove me wrong.

Too bad...I guess I am correct again and somehow do not even feel proud.

Well my advice to the guy is this-

Cheer up, get medical help (you most definitely have a huge shot at needing it), and don't get all upset about failing the DNA test...

After all, it is "human" to make errors.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Wow...who knew? My money was on "him being human", but my "heart" was pulling for him to prove me wrong.

Cheer up, get medical help (you most definitely have a huge shot at needing it), and don't get all upset about failing the DNA test...

The interesting thing about his DNA test is that it showed that he has DNA from ancestors that he supposedly shouldn't be descended from. What that means, I don't know. Perhaps it was just an error in the DNA analysis. It does make you wonder though, would a human even know what to look for in a chart that would indicate that they are not human? We have nothing to compare it to.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper

The interesting thing about his DNA test is that it showed that he has DNA from ancestors that he supposedly shouldn't be descended from. What that means, I don't know. Perhaps it was just an error in the DNA analysis. It does make you wonder though, would a human even know what to look for in a chart that would indicate that they are not human? We have nothing to compare it to.

The interesting fact is from a 3rd party software that he ran, not the DNA test itself, so that would mean at this point any discrepancies are inconclusive as yet. He states he is going to further the DNA testing to break it down even further. Lets give him the chance, at least he is putting himself in a position in which he may be able to offer substantial evidence or completely have to retract his beliefs and start again.

I have to congratulate him for at least putting himself on the line

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

So...

Are you saying that Anthra is "not" an alien?

Or, just not an alien who was sent to save me?

I admit...we have a lot of confusing aliens all over this forum.

Its funny, with so many aliens screaming "look at me look at me!" and "watch my youtube clips of me explaining I am an alien", you would think that there would already be hard evidence of their existence.

But noooOOOOooooOOOOo.

No disclosure at all...

I am starting to think that everyone claiming to be an alien on ATS may just be crazy or a dishonest hoaxer looking to swindle "slow folks"...

Or both...

Silly scammers playing "cops-robbers-n-aliens" in their little pretend "space-ships" and make-believe lives...

So sad...worthy of pity no matter how you slice the pie.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Been reading here off and on for years. Honestly, its been more off than on. After awhile some of the claims and silliness gets to be too much and I have to walk away for some time.

There are some great post with a lot of effort and research done that just blows me away and that's what brings me back.

There are certain categories that I refuse to read or look at now.
The gray area is one of them. Or anything the "new agers" or " aliens on Earth" flock to.

The last time I read over there I got ripped for asking a valid question without sarcasm. It was like, Light,love, and dancing on rainbows and throwing sugar until you question a reply and then you see the devil incarnate answer you back.

Same with the aliens on earth. They can all tell you about living in alien hives but not a one can lay claim to advancing our medicine, mathematics, sciences, or transportation. None can take credit for a new workable invention. But they can tell you all about rubbing jelly on their head as a means to eat. (sheesh)

So for me, I read topics and categories that are considered interesting and intelligent with maybe a twist of bizarre or unexplained interest.

This way I don't burn out on what I consider pure fantasy and someones self serving post.

So why don't we offer the " Aliens on Earth " A challenge?

We put you in touch with someone in Academia in either Mathematics, medicine,physics,astronomy,biology,genetics, ETC, and you give them one formula or model not already used or debated already here on good old earth.

Are any of you hive creatures game for this?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Erm....I believe that I am here to help, I might not have a large head, big almond shaped eyes and a slit for a mouth but I do have some good ideas and opinions does that count?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Erm....I believe that I am here to help, I might not have a large head, big almond shaped eyes and a slit for a mouth but I do have some good ideas and opinions does that count?

That depends...

Are you a human?

Or are you an extraterrestrial visitor from space?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That depends...

Are you a human?

Or are you an extraterrestrial visitor from space?

Now whos the crazy one - Hu-man of course

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Now whos the crazy one - Hu-man of course

Never said I wasn't nuts...

And welcome to the thread!!!

I only welcome humans...

The aliens on this site suck.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

In all seriousness, none of us know where the hu-man race comes from, if we take the religious teachings as gospel, and if we take in to consideration that many leaders of different countries have always banded the term god around in their speeches, i.e a force that is greater than the hu-man race we are led to believe that there is a possibility of something other than ourselves that exists in the universe, therefore, what is stopping us from believing that 'aliens' i.e non hu-mans exist on this very planet in the universe?

I can't prove to you that 'aliens' exist on this planet, same as you cannot prove to me they don't there is always going to be that possibility until proven (without a shadow of a doubt) otherwise.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Mr Mask , I cant help but agree with this post, but for slightly different reasons than you give for wanting rid of this plauge of fools.
I genuinely believe that there is intelligent life in our universe, other than humanity, but Im not sold on visitation just yet, and with that in mind, I search constantly for evidence of just such an occurance. If by the time I die, I find nothing solid on it, then I guess it wasnt true....
All these liars and BSers do , is further muddy the already murky depths of this question. It doesnt help anyone , it just makes it harder to see the truth. This is intolerable .

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
*** Back On Topic ****

We're not discussing ATS, members and different forums.

This is "you are not an alien sent to save me".

Off Topic posts will be removed.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Seems to me that if an alien race, or individual I suppose, is sufficiently advanced enough to visit us...for what ever reason. He, she, or it, is also sufficiently advanced to hide from us.

Come here to save us? Seems unlikely, true. But how, pray, are you to know? Working in clandestine fashion, behind the scenes, manipulating in subtle fashion the workings of the world...all with the intent to save us from ourselves.

Yeah, seems unlikely. But how would anyone really know? Especially people who's sole purpose, by all indications, is to mock rather than discuss... And you have the temerity to complain about the quality of ATS? Yeah, whateveh...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
letter to mr mask,

Bro Really I Agree Never-
the less i must say,just to add to your point, alot of these huxsters are not only paid willingly by there unsuspecting unstable victems through merchandising, but also by TPTB,
i am well aware of the tactics employed not only by these snake oils salesmen who reach out to the frail of mind but also the MSM who employ NLP and guilt by association tactics to manipulate the masses
into sweet sedation.

anyway thanks for the post

Jaded,but not course,
Obtuse,but not an,
Enigma

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Some of these 'Internet Aliens do seem to have the same agenda that is vastly shared throughout large parts of the ATS community. I agree with the OP. there is a lot of poorly executed disinformation floating out there. There are even notable 'investigators' out there guilty of this outlandish disinformation.

It is my personal belief that if we were visited by civilizations thousands of years evolved ahead of us that they would not be here to preach about peace and love. They already understand our instinctive human patterns, perhaps its a pattern of all IL. entities. A peaceful extra terrestrial civilization would be here to help us overcome the learning curve of all that threatens this planets survival.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
A real alien posting on an internet forum...?

Do we need to think any further?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
agreed with op

People claiming to Be aliens as a money making scheme..

Its pretty bs if u ask me..

but then again.. we all need money..

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

There is a very long thread right now by a guy claiming to be a Pleaidian and answering questions. It's hilarious

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join