It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
seems to me that ANTHRA has a split personality, as well as 2 screen names for ATS.

ANTHRA and sniper both have extremely similar writing styles, very similar grammatical errors and structure, Identical age, likes and profession(yes Antra professed to be a computer programer, and sniper a web developer-just check out Anthra's main website- all in the same package). The biggest thing though; Both seem to think that they are here for a purpose in which they will be the major "cause" to shift our perception(or is that not shift our perception, keep getting confused with all the contradictory double talk they both do), as well as not being completely sure if they are or are not while proclaiming that they are but may not be.

I give up: if to be so spiritually superior requires you to be so contradictory and unsure then I wish to remain a far superior human as I know who I am, and can make that claim without contradicting my own claims.

Please refer to my sig, I hate to see trolls starve

p.s. Also please note that Anthra and sniper were not able to be online and posting at the same time, guess that part of computer and web design eludes them. Maybe it is too simple for their advanced spiritual superiorness

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

p.s. Also please note that Anthra and sniper were not able to be online and posting at the same time, guess that part of computer and web design eludes them. Maybe it is too simple for their advanced spiritual superiorness

I'm sorry, it seems we are asynchronous processes. But, I can assure you we have different PID's.

Seriously, you very much need to see beyond the apparent contradiction. You need to see beyond to truth, light, and freedom.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You've got to be kidding......that was the largest load of BS I've seen in a long time.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite. don't think your gonna like it.

Anyone who can contradict themselves so easily cannot lead me to truth, light or freedom.

Oh and different PID's, ok, see I understand as well, each open port to the network will be assigned it's own unique PID, theoretically this leads us to the same question again, is it possible that yourself and silentsniper are one and the same. Hence all the similarities.

Now on the the juicy stuff. After more than a decade of attempting to get people to believe that your are an alien form another world, I think it's time for you to step up and offer verifiable proof that can be repeated, tested, and then accepted. Quite a few members on this board have scrutinized your claims and proof; and have found them to be lacking sufficient evidence.

Now you say that money seems to be the primary reason for not submitting for DNA testing. Secondary reason is distrust of the lab and lab techs to perform testing. you have set forth your terms to be tested at another's expense. There was an member in this thread that agreed to meet most of your terms with minor changes, i.e at least one sample be taken b y the lab at the lab at the time of testing, and if testing proves that you are "completely human" you cover the bill, otherwise this member stated they were willing to go into debt and cover that cost if you were proven to be "other than human ". You skipped that post and never responded. This would logically cause one to suspect that you do not believe your own claims.

Now for the primary reason; money, You sir are an business owner of what appeared to be an successful software business, therefore money should not be an issue. Or you are not an alien and not of superior intelligence, therefore your business was only holding it's own and is not a viable source of income. Or worse, your are not such a great software engineer, therefore your business is actually putting you in debt. Maybe due to the fact that the truth is You Are Not an Alien, and would be a wast of your time and money to pay for such a test.

Here's another one for you, Electroencephalogram (EEG), measures brain wave activity. This is a useful test for identifying epilepsy, damage from stroke, etc.. With an base platform of normal human brain activity, it would be a source to show that you are actively utilizing more brain are than a normal human, at least this would lend credence to your claims. Also this test could be used to measure brain activity while telepathically talking to your alleged alien mother.

Now both these test can be done in controlled environments, and could be repeated, together they would provide sufficient evidence to give most people cause to believe you. Logically, by finding excuses in order to avoid these test would lead one to believe YOU ARE NOT AN ALIEN.

The ball is in your court, are you going to step up to the plate, take responsibility for your claims, and act accordingly; or just continue repeating your self as you have for the last decade?

Now the scary part; and this should scare the tunic off your alien mother.

After study and research into much of known recorded human history; there are some common denominators stretching even into todays history. Beings known as gods/demons/jinn/angels/aliens, have manipulated, taught, and lead humans to lie, cheat, steal, and kill each other for greed and personal satisfaction, be it under the guise of government, religion, race, etc.. Without this interference, it is my belief that humans would be a kinder gentler race, focusing on collectively grouping to ensure survival and expansion of our species. With this I believe that all known aliens and supporters be rounded up, and a)shipped back to the planets they come from, b) be exterminated as an invading and hostile species.

I hope that you will do the right thing, and find the proof that validates or debunks your idea that you are an alien. I need to know so that I can put your name on the proper list; Alien or Alien Supporter. Remember, if treason against a country is worth a death sentence, how much worse can treason against humanity be?

I'm such a bad boy, but I must feed the trolls

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
A DNA Test doesn't have to cost Anthra an arm and a leg if he wishes to establish his ancestry... $99 I think!

National Geography have been running an ancestry project for a while now. You can visit the web page and buy a swab kit.

If Anthra has non human ancestry, then this cheap test should show it up.

The Genographic Project

IRM

[edit on 7/12/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Actually for a court certified DNA test, I believe is around $600, Still for a successful business owner wishing to validate his claims, the home method would at least get some interest from sponsors willing to move forward.

Of course this all takes just a little rational thinking

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well if anything (I could say to this guy was where?) Anthrasniper seems to have taken up proofreading posts prior to submitting them so applause for that. Dost my eyes deceive me or did I read that a DNA test is gonna happen sometime soon?

I just had a great weekend on Koh Sammet and have enjoyed reading the sticky bun that was the last couple of pages upon my return. See we're no further forward though.

Might I present that we're all alien and not alien in our loneliness though?

This post was sponcered by the letter V.

Yo home to Bel-Air!

-m0r

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pappa_Bear

Ok, I'll bite. don't think your gonna like it.

Actually, I think you are funny.

Anyone who can contradict themselves so easily cannot lead me to truth, light or freedom.

You should have made some small attempt to understand the quote from Crowley a few posts back.

Oh and different PID's, ok, see I understand as well, each open port to the network will be assigned it's own unique PID, theoretically this leads us to the same question again, is it possible that yourself and silentsniper are one and the same. Hence all the similarities.

No I am not SilentSniper.

I wasn't refering to port ID's, but rather process ID's. All proper networks, yours (I hope), mine, I hope everybodys has only one port exposed to the Internet...port 80. All others should be blocked by your firewall!

Now on the the juicy stuff. After more than a decade of attempting to get people to believe that your are an alien form another world, I think it's time for you to step up and offer verifiable proof that can be repeated, tested, and then accepted. Quite a few members on this board have scrutinized your claims and proof; and have found them to be lacking sufficient evidence.

Again, that was NOT presented as proof, just evidence. Yes, I know a few people have looked at my evidence, and, it seems, failed to understand it in the proper light.

Now you say that money seems to be the primary reason for not submitting for DNA testing. Secondary reason is distrust of the lab and lab techs to perform testing. you have set forth your terms to be tested at another's expense. There was an member in this thread that agreed to meet most of your terms with minor changes, i.e at least one sample be taken b y the lab at the lab at the time of testing, and if testing proves that you are "completely human" you cover the bill, otherwise this member stated they were willing to go into debt and cover that cost if you were proven to be "other than human ". You skipped that post and never responded. This would logically cause one to suspect that you do not believe your own claims.

I tried to contact that person vis U2U, he did not respond. I didn't feel that any discussion on this was appropriate in the "general chat" of this forum, that is the reason I elected to use a private communication, again, he did not respond to my message.

Now for the primary reason; money, You sir are an business owner of what appeared to be an successful software business, therefore money should not be an issue. Or you are not an alien and not of superior intelligence, therefore your business was only holding it's own and is not a viable source of income. Or worse, your are not such a great software engineer, therefore your business is actually putting you in debt. Maybe due to the fact that the truth is You Are Not an Alien, and would be a wast of your time and money to pay for such a test.

Just so ya know...I'm retired. Not that I wouldn't accept a project, but I am very selective now.

Here's another one for you, Electroencephalogram (EEG), measures brain wave activity. This is a useful test for identifying epilepsy, damage from stroke, etc.. With an base platform of normal human brain activity, it would be a source to show that you are actively utilizing more brain are than a normal human, at least this would lend credence to your claims. Also this test could be used to measure brain activity while telepathically talking to your alleged alien mother.

I was playing around with EEG's when I was in college, designed and built most of my own equipment. I wasn't doing the telepathy thing then, so I didn't collect any data about that, though I kind of doubt that an EEG would show much in that regard. I would suspect that it would show the subject entering into an "alpha" state , perhaps "delta", but little more.

It was kind of fun though, and the project helped quite a lot with my grades.

The ball is in your court, are you going to step up to the plate, take responsibility for your claims, and act accordingly; or just continue repeating your self as you have for the last decade?

Yes, the ball is in my court...stand by...but not for too long...soon.

Now the scary part; and this should scare the tunic off your alien mother.

After study and research into much of known recorded human history; there are some common denominators stretching even into todays history. Beings known as gods/demons/jinn/angels/aliens, have manipulated, taught, and lead humans to lie, cheat, steal, and kill each other for greed and personal satisfaction, be it under the guise of government, religion, race, etc.. Without this interference, it is my belief that humans would be a kinder gentler race, focusing on collectively grouping to ensure survival and expansion of our species. With this I believe that all known aliens and supporters be rounded up, and a)shipped back to the planets they come from, b) be exterminated as an invading and hostile species.

Actually I would welcome deportation! Unfortunately Earth has no ability to deport any "off-worlder". Exterminating any one of us could be very dangerous. It could be very much like ou bringing rocks and clubs to a fight against technology far greater than Humans can even dream of. My people, for instance, have 6 warships some 100,000 km from here, and could subdue Earth in a matter of hours. Don't worry though, thats not why they are here, and we fully intend to leave in a few years.

I hope that you will do the right thing, and find the proof that validates or debunks your idea that you are an alien. I need to know so that I can put your name on the proper list; Alien or Alien Supporter. Remember, if treason against a country is worth a death sentence, how much worse can treason against humanity be?

I fully intend to do the "right thing". But, you can put me on the alien list, and remember to mind your P's & Q's.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Blah...My people, for instance, have 6 warships some 100,000 km from here, and could subdue Earth in a matter of hours....blah

So there are 6 warships closer to Earth than they are the moon?

Might I guess that even though they've got magical cloaks of invisibility from a technology beyond human comprehension and are here on a peaceful diplomatic mission of utmost importance that requires absolute secrecy they don't mind you yapping on about them without any way of proving their existence.

Seems like your people are great practical jokers.

Are you sure you aren't just making this stuff up?

-m0r

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Blah...My people, for instance, have 6 warships some 100,000 km from here, and could subdue Earth in a matter of hours....blah

So there are 6 warships closer to Earth than they are the moon?

Might I guess that even though they've got magical cloaks of invisibility from a technology beyond human comprehension and are here on a peaceful diplomatic mission of utmost importance that requires absolute secrecy they don't mind you yapping on about them without any way of proving their existence.

Seems like your people are great practical jokers.

Are you sure you aren't just making this stuff up?

-m0r

Go and find a decent telescope, one that can resolve a 1km long ship at 100,000km.

Find the tangent to earth at Dallas, Tx. look up 100,000km. They're not hidden at all, though they are dark colored, and don't refelect much light.

Have fun...

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Pappa_Bear

I'm sorry, it seems we are asynchronous processes. But, I can assure you we have different PID's.

Seriously, you very much need to see beyond the apparent contradiction. You need to see beyond to truth, light, and freedom.

Etharzi od Oma

Strange, isn't it? But these things don't surprise me anymore.

Edit:

Reading some of your posts about 'warships' makes me wonder about you. No one with that sort of information would go around on a forum, such as this, telling people about it. Secondly, all 'ships' are armed to some degree, our own (human built) craft tend to be on the more heavily-armed side of things, but we don't call them warships. The definition of heavily-armed is simply the ability to target multiple objects at once, high speed tracking and extremely coherent gravitational projectors. The same technology used for propelling these craft can also be used to destroy objects. Any craft capable of bending space can also be used as a weapon. So forgive me if I'm skeptical about what you're saying, and also forgive me if you're simply using the most simple and easily understood terms so that the other people reading this thread can understand you.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by angrysniper]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
ATTENTION!!

It appears that the conversation is starting to stray a little away from the topic.

It would be wise to return to the topic at hand, and not focus on each other. Any more off-topic posts or snide remarks to each other will result in removal by staff.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I am not human, and I am here to save you, and every other human being that has ever, or ever will live. In time you will understand.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somnio
I am not human, and I am here to save you, and every other human being that has ever, or ever will live. In time you will understand.

Can you save me from high interest rates? I would switch to geico.. but..

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

You are right. It has drifted...I am sorry. We can do this without crumbling like so many societies before us.

Ok...ok...back to the point.

No one here is an alien "from space"...no one.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by TheBorg

You are right. It has drifted...I am sorry. We can do this without crumbling like so many societies before us.

Ok...ok...back to the point.

No one here is an alien "from space"...no one.

What evidence do you have of that? Not that I disagree with you, but that isn't exactly something that can be proven, even with DNA analysis.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

It appears that the conversation is starting to stray a little away from the topic.

The topic, by its very nature, will lead the discussion down various paths.

And, unfortunately, these paths all seem to be leading to one conclusion.

I fully and freely admit that I am in no way an expert on psychological problems. However, I consider myself relatively intelligent, able to make sensible and evenhanded judgments based on data provided, and – believe it or not – am open minded.

What I am not capable of doing is allowing information that is contradictory, heavily biased and downright aggressively unsubstantiated to cloud my opinions.

Apart from the obvious troll posts, there are people on this thread who are staunchly, and to some eyes capably, defending not only their own beliefs, but each and every counter argument. They don’t (well, rarely) depend on sci-fi rhetoric to support their claims, but argue their points with relatively well thought out, well practiced insight.

They are, quite obviously, adept at this type of thing and one gets the feeling that this is not the first time they have stood toe to toe with their detractors.

Can I point the finger of psychological disorder at them fairly? No, as I am no doctor. Can I do it for other reasons? Yes, and this is why;

Firstly:

Delusions are irrational beliefs, held with a high level of conviction, that are highly resistant to change even when the delusional person is exposed to forms of proof that contradict the belief.

The grandiose subtype of delusional disorder involves the conviction of one's importance and uniqueness, and takes a variety of forms: believing that one has a distinguished role, has some remarkable connections with important persons, or enjoys some extraordinary powers or abilities.

www.minddisorders.com...

Sound familiar? Blaming psychological problems for outlandish claims might seem like a cheap – and unqualified - form of attack, but let’s take the reasoning behind this further.

There is never any provable evidence, yet there is always an excuse why.

Some form of “Galactic Non Intervention/Interference Laws” are often quoted, yet the completely contradictory fact that these claimants for the crown of resident alien are, by simply being on ATS, clearly breaching these “laws” is always ignored. There can be no direct cultural contact between species for various moral or contractual reasons, yet they can happily produce copious amount of information about their planets, history, governments, technology and agendas, abilities and missions to save (or doom) mankind, and various other , without worry or repercussion.

Can anyone else see the problem? Talking openly about “alien-ness” is interference; they are doing it on the internet, and on the world’s biggest conspiracy site. Whilst this site may not have a major impact on the world’s psyche, thousands of people will still read their words, perhaps talk about them to other like-minded folk, and spread those words. If these “aliens/guardians” are telling the truth about their origins, then simply speaking of it appears to flaunt any cultural, psychological or moral consequence their own laws seek to prevent.

(Also, surely declaring their origins on a board dedicated to the interest in and study of exobiological existence is preaching to the converted, or is that actually the rationale? Why try and convince quantum physicists or cultural leaders and show yourself up to be sorely lacking in the skills you believe you have when you can easily gain an attentive, unquestioning and adoring audience amongst the “fringe”.)

Evidence is never forthcoming because – for the “alien” - it doesn’t have to exist. Their word should be sufficient. But it never is, and any real alien who truly wishes to engage us in serious discourse will know that we, as a discerning and perceptive species, demand evidence.

Words can be hollow, proof is solid. But to the deluded, under the insistence of their own rationale, words alone are adequate. And how dare you question!

Advanced beings – sent here to observe/guide/teach – are as, or even more, fallible as any ordinary human

Ghandi. Martin Luther King. Einstein. The list of great Human beings is endless.

They all changed the world for good in one way or another. They were all flawed, yet they had that indefinable spark of greatness and true and purposeful intelligence. They could convey complex or morally difficult concepts with delicious and consummate ease. Their words linger in our minds long after they have gone on.

Yet, what do we get from representatives of advanced extraterrestrial species, species who openly declare, through these representatives, that they are superior in mind and spirit?

Poor communicators, that’s what.

When a nation here on Earth sends humanitarian or military aid to ailing countries, they ensure that within their retinue of experts they have specifically trained people who not only speak the native languages fluently, but who are eminently capable of understanding national or religious customs and who can advise on how not to offend. This is incredibly important. Why try and antagonize through ignorance or arrogance a people you are attempting to help? Wouldn’t the help take on a bitter taste – or even be questioned as to its reasoning - if that were the case?

Why would that basic requirement not apply to emissaries of higher beings here on Earth?

Well, the answer – hopefully – is that for us to be able to form a relationship with real aliens in what would be the dawn of a new and unknown era of communication and interaction with our interstellar neighbours, it would have to.

But to a self-appointed spokesperson – one who is full of well meaning, yet who is labouring under an ingrained misunderstanding of their own feelings of disassociation – those requirements don’t apply. Why should they? They’re special.

The “aliens” on this thread are alien.

They exist.

They exist because they justify their reasoning, even if it’s obviously skewed. They exist because they substantiate their “evidence”, even when it is destroyed publically.

They exist because, even in the face of continued skepticism, no counter argument can damage their resolve, or change their mind.

They exist in the minds of those who need them to exist in a world they cannot face without.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Go and find a decent telescope, one that can resolve a 1km long ship at 100,000km.

Find the tangent to earth at Dallas, Tx. look up 100,000km. They're not hidden at all, though they are dark colored, and don't refelect much light.

Have fun...

I think trying to find 6 tiny things that are burling around at well over 166,900 km/h and probably don't exist is the opposite of fun. Why don't you substantiate your claim and photograph them for us?

Or ask you local observatory to do the same.

+1 to everything Beamish said too!

-m0r

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hmm, back to sniping at my intelligence... how balanced and enlightened of you - I'll freely admit to you pissing me off and that I have a low opinion of you and I'll have the strength of character to state it.

I choose to believe whatever, you might see that as an unenlightened human, I perhaps have lower limits to my knowledge than yourself, perhaps you could

ACTUALLY PRESENT SOME EVIDENCE, you know, something plain and simple that the majority of humans could readily understand.

"On the contrary, it is you that is taking things to extreams. This has been quite educational for me, it shows how far Humans will go to deny the reality of something they don't want to be. You, Mask, et al., have no idea what "Truth" is, yet you all claim to know it. I haven't harmed UFO research, that was already done! Back in the 50's by the CIA."

It's not that I don't want this to be, it's that you seem to be a Liar, a fairly incompetent one at that.

I honestly think it would be very interesting and enlightening to have Aliens amongst us - you however are not one.

...and I hate to say this, but clearly you are a poorly educated man, your comprehension of spelling and grammar is frankly that of a child and whilst I tend to let it go everywhere else on here, you constantly purport to have such a high level of intelligence that it does come into play here.

IF... the CIA harmed UFO research in the 50s it therefore follows that no one else afterwards can harm it??? That is a contrary statement to say the least.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Holy smokes Beamish.....I've seen some good posts before, and that one ranks amongst the top three....

I am genuinely impressed......and in light of your argument, I'll propose that you are the alien amongst us.... Because it seems you come very close to fulfilling the points you made in your argument.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join