It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

That last line cracked me up hard. Courage the Cowardly Dog was a great show.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Why not try? Who else besides the kindred souls of ATS are as open-minded enough to accept such a claim with little or no empirical evidence? That could be taken both positively and negatively. The fact that we here at ATS have both skeptics and those that are willing to show good faith is why, IMO, these extra-terrestrials would choose such a place. One can't just walk into Starbucks and proclaim "I'm an alien" and have both avid followers and science-based skeptics alike. More than likely you'd get a shrug of the shoulders and maybe a "who cares buddy".

I don't even think that our top notch scientists would be able to handle advanced physics or mathematics that an alien-race might possibly possess. Think of the perplexities of old languages and heiroglypics and then multiply that to the Nth degree of millions if not billions of evolutionary advancement, and then the simple fact that it's something much more complex than language. I think it's much more complex than just saying "look here's my birth certificate and it says Pleiades star system right there, seal of approval and all!"

I do however, think that if they're really are here, they just need to go home. We humans enjoy being independent. Whether we end up destroying ourselves and the planet as well, isn't a galactic matter. It's our planet and we'll eat that damn apple if we want. No message of peace is going to change us, only acts of peace on a grand scale by none other than the human race itself is capable of that.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by Mr Mask

That last line cracked me up hard. Courage the Cowardly Dog was a great show.

I have never seen the cartoon, but know of it.

What line was similar to the show?

Maybe I am really a CARTOON sent from CARTOON LAND to warn us all of the impending TOON DOOM!

No? Eh...worth a shot.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Its all well and good having faith.. but so far all the self-proclaimed aliens that Ive seen on here arent even sure what they are, where they are from, or what they are doing. All that seems to come across is that they know something, and they arent willing to let us in on it. Which is where the bs meter starts going off.

If we arent capable of handling anything they know, then why are they bothering in the first place? Either share a bit of the wisdom or leave us to it!

It wouldnt even take showing evidence of some crazy physics they know about either. They could tell us where the nearest habitable planet is... or maybe name a star where there is a planet that we havent discovered yet. The first one would probably take a while to prove... but it would be pretty hard to explain them both away if what the supposed alien said was the truth.

They really do need to go home, if I was an alien this is the last place Id come.. well, not to have contact anyway. Only to watch humans pressing the self destruct button... probably a bit like big brother, car crash tv

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Its all well and good having faith.. but so far all the self-proclaimed aliens that Ive seen on here arent even sure what they are, where they are from, or what they are doing. All that seems to come across is that they know something, and they arent willing to let us in on it. Which is where the bs meter starts going off.

If we arent capable of handling anything they know, then why are they bothering in the first place? Either share a bit of the wisdom or leave us to it!

It wouldnt even take showing evidence of some crazy physics they know about either. They could tell us where the nearest habitable planet is... or maybe name a star where there is a planet that we havent discovered yet. The first one would probably take a while to prove... but it would be pretty hard to explain them both away if what the supposed alien said was the truth.

They really do need to go home, if I was an alien this is the last place Id come.. well, not to have contact anyway. Only to watch humans pressing the self destruct button... probably a bit like big brother, car crash tv

I agree. I think that most of them are in fact probably "new age" scam artists. I guess maybe it's just the optimist in me that likes to think otherwise.

I maintain my hope for the future of the human race, even through what appears to be grim odds. I don't like to do this but I'd imagine a real extra-terrestrial being asked to prove himself would be thinking the exact same thing as Jesus when he was asked to prove himself. Nor do I like to say this, but science has put a burden on what is and is not acceptable through human eyes. For some reason there is always the necessity for scientific validation for ANYTHING. I can't help but think we're limiting ourselves. Just because it can't be proven at this point in time, doesn't mean it's a flat-out lie.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I love this thread for reasons too numerous to mention. I too am a believer with an iron filter.

OP - have a field day with this:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just imagine "aliens showing up" for real, and then all these crystal-hugging scam-dogs having to backtrack in mass numbers, retracting their statements before aliens sold them out as the fakes they are.

Or worse yet...imagine a false flag (or real) alien attack, and then all of the hoax-aliens rushing to prove they are "not really aliens" in hopes to not get punished for what the "real deal aliens" did.

lol...man...would that be weird or wha?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I like this man... public discussions via strip shows & lap dancing is obviously the way forward.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Hahahhahha! Man...Nightvision, thanks for bringing it to my attention that not ONLY are earthbound aliens here, but they are also working hand-in-hand with the forces of fairies.

My god...the worst part is, every single one of these brain-leeching charlatans have a huge welcoming host of idiots to support them financially and emotionally.

Sigh...Maybe I should join the gang. I know me and a few friends would be more capable of building a more believable fantasy based on ET then all these "amateur entertainers".

Hmmmm...wealth...popularity...a following.

Nah....forget that. I would feel like a slug on the floor of humanity.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Just imagine "aliens showing up" for real, and then all these crystal-hugging scam-dogs having to backtrack in mass numbers, retracting their statements before aliens sold them out as the fakes they are.

Or worse yet...imagine a false flag (or real) alien attack, and then all of the hoax-aliens rushing to prove they are "not really aliens" in hopes to not get punished for what the "real deal aliens" did.

lol...man...would that be weird or wha?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

They'd be fine.. I imagine that most of these people are either teenage boys, or old men that spend the majority of their days locked in a dark room playing on world of warcraft or something similar. So not much chance of them actually venturing into the outside world and coming across any pee'd off aliens.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well, with around 90% of the human race being as stupid as they are, its easy for fakes to use what little brains they have but unfortunately for EVERYONE, these a-holes use is to screw everybody over. It not only crushes hope, but it makes real ETs look bad. Scammers get away w/ too much these days. As for "They need to just go home" that’s a bit redundant to say. And then to say that it 'our' planet and if 'we' want to kill ourselves 'we' will, thats all fine and good, i greatly look forward to the day when humans get wiped off the face of this world, either by their own stupidity, or by a truly intelligent race vaporizing them.. BUT, the Flora and Fauna and all the innocent life on this planet and the planet itself is NOT yours, it is alive, and therefore no one's property, if the planet was not alive, it would not sustain life or produce life. You can go ahead and destroy yourselves, i actually encourage that you do because the planet is vastly overpopulated and causing great damage to EVERYTHING.
For you or anyone to not think of all the innocent life you will be wiping out w/ the stupid choices you willingly and consciously make, is a fathomless depth of selfishness that will never see the light, and if you refuse to learn, then NO amount of knowledge or truth will ever make a difference, it all algebra when you truly think of it, because ON thing leads to another and the only thing that breaks this hideous cycle of selfish stupidity and Prejudice are the FEW variables that occur once in a blue moon.

You want enlightenment? You must FIRST look within yourself and have a devine intervention with YOURSELF and make the decision that you really DO want to see enlightenment from others, no matter what proof or evidence can be provided. 1,000 years ago people "KNEW" the world was flat, just 50years ago humans 'KNEW' there was never any life on Mars nor any water. The real question is, do YOU WANT to be saved? Do YOU WANT to be enlightened? Do you WANT to change? Because want and Need are two very different things, and need is supposed to overrule want. But the Planets supposed 'most advanced species' breaks every law of nature it is able to, and TRIES to break every law of physics, and for what? Where does it get you? Your victories are short-lived, and you do not even WANT to see the Truth. Ignorance is not Bliss, its selfish murder, because the Planet is going to die if you keep up this stupidity and still walk around as if everything is okay and cause another problem to cause a distraction so youre top scientists cant come up with a simple solution for the CAUSE of the Problem, INSTEAD, they merely treat the symptoms and Ignore the cause. Its like pulling off the leaves of a tree to try and making it go away instead of going after the root. Killing ants doesnt solve their invasion of your sugar bowl, you have to find the Nest and kill the QUEEN if you want results, and THEN kill the drones.

You want salvation to all your problems? You must LOOK for the CAUSE, and do something about THAT. Would you like to know what causes cancer? Would you like to know how to CURE cancer? First you have to find the Cause of Cancer and you also have to think "What IS cancer???" Use Algebra, trace its roots, and find the cause, THEN work on a Solution, and when proven effective, APPLY the solution TO the CAUSE! Was that so hard to figure out? Is it too hard to trace the roots and branches? Or does thinking make you want to go poopy? The solution to everything is right THERE, you have to look, but you also have to ACCEPT and WANT to accept what you find. And if you can do something That simple, then you do not deserve all the answers because giving you the answers doesnt GIVE you full understanding. Does the teacher let the answer-book open for all her uneducated students to see? Or does she TEACH them first and PREPARE them for a test? Figure it out, because when you FIGURE it OUT, then you TRULY understand!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Odd... I cant beleive i just said all that.
i dont feel any releif either. Perhaps its just the symptoms of PMS and PMDD.
But anyway. I hope i dont get flamed or bashed for the points i had made above.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You know, I've only commented on ONE thread involving this sort of BS. But this scam takes many forms. "Time travelers" with "Important information", like that stupid-ass "A message from the benevolents" thread, or in the form of government "Whistle blowers" who spew information we already know, and much of it discarded due to its' lack of logical insight.

This happens over and over again, and there is no shortage of idiots to believe it.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

LMFAO I nearly swollowed my tongue lol, i think that dude has had way to much mushroom tea, which in no doubt, the fairies made for him. I am just soo very glad we have him working on our behalf, and totally agree that all meetings should be held in the strip bars, which kind of makes sense as that is where the real aliens hang out, no doubt for studying the human form.....

[edit on 083030p://f22Tuesday by Selahobed]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I really hope you're not saying what I think you're saying...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. Great post

For those that have not seen self proclaimed aliens or channelers (that claim to be in contact with aliens) selling stuff here are just a few examples

1. sanniceto.tripod.com...
2. blossomgoodchild.com...
3. adronis.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

If ATS members would stop replying to these insane threads then they wouldn't come here anymore. This simple fact seems to have escaped many people here.

Sometimes some kids, or some utterly useless adult will post an utterly baseless and insane thread along the lines you speak of and people either ask questions expecting a decent reply (for gods sake why?) or they post ridicule. What these people fail to see is that the person who made the thread thrives on ridicule, they love the attention good or bad. They sit behind their keyboards laughing their backsides off.

I'm just utterly tired of ATS members responding to these people, it clogs up the site, buries good quality threads and generally drags down ATS so it appears more and more like we're a bunch of tin foil hat wearing nut jobs.

Ok yep needed that rant, cheers.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yeah I agree. These self proclaimed light warrior people who claim that theyre superior and here to save us need to go. What gets me laughing is how they accomplish their mission by sitting in front of a PC telling ppl on a forum how advanced they are.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
man really, I didnt read more than a few words ... I CANNOT AGREE WITH WHAT U ARE SAYING

1st - you say aliens are saying this

really? do u really think is the aliens? I think u should look for crazy people and a lot of kids behind their computers ... thats the fun for nowadays for them .. to make hoaxes

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

ARE you talking about M.I.B II lol crackup stuff

it is funny how humans have the capability of believing. (believing) is the key word, people believe in scientists, people believe in GOD's messengers, people believe in the Universe (happy thoughts), people believe in their government, people believe in sex, and some decided to believe in Aliens, leave them alone, they are no different than you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join