It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello there ATS!

This is my first attempt at a new post so I apologize if I screw it up.

Although I have only recently become a member of ATS, I have been lurking in the shadows for years. Call me paranoid, but I was always afraid to become a member from my home computer, fearing the government would see my quest for truth, and abduct me at night... then I realized this isn't Nazi Germany (yet, anyways) I have my right to pursue information and to share my thoughts with others. (Which is why I just log on from my work computer now)

I have found myself always drawn to the unknown and the fringe areas of science.

I have had many strange things happen to me throughout my life, most that people laugh at. But, those who know me well know that I am an honest person, and when I say something it should at least be taken into consideration. One of my earliest memories as a child involved something that still gives me goosebumps! I wont go into details on those strange events, hopefully I will have an opportunity to tell my tales in the respective forums in the future. In any event, if you're curious you can always u2u me.

Ive found myself interested in all aspects of this site, but my favorite subjects are "Survival, Aliens & UFO's, Paranormal Studies, Skunk works, Political News, Cryptozoology, and Ancient Civilizations" just to name a few.

I love how people from all over the world are on this site. I have lived in Southern California my whole life, but have been fortunate enough to travel and see much of this beautiful and complex world we live in.

I consider myself neither Republican or Democrat, I'm still waiting for a political party I can believe in. I consider myself a firm believer and supporter of the U.S. Constitution and Bill Of Rights. Its important that we as a people remind our elected officials of the aforementioned documents since these days they seem to be losing value. I remind myself of the Second Amendment ALL DAY

THANK YOU for taking the time to read my introduction, I am looking forward to getting to know many of you, and I trust we can all work together in pursuit of the TRUTH.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by WhiteDevil013]

[edit on 17-11-2009 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Welcome to your new status as an official member.

I also was afraid to join for the very same reasons you stated above.

Good to have a real paranoid individual among us!

See you around.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Welcome aboard! Glad to see another face from Los Angeles
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask

Scooby Doo..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Interesting name you picked out!

Look forward to hearing your replies and seeing your contributions in the future!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Thank you!

It is nice to see a fellow angeleno. Go Lakers.... even if they were slaughtered the other night in Denver

Might take you up on that offer. Im not exactly a computer genius like most people on here.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Lol, yeah I wasn't happy with that game! We were leading in the first and then the game just went downhill from the second. Though we do have arguably the best player in the game in-our-team right now, so we can't complain.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Thank you!

It is nice to see a fellow angeleno. Go Lakers.... even if they were slaughtered the other night in Denver

Might take you up on that offer. Im not exactly a computer genius like most people on here.

Welcome!

You meant go CAVS, right?

SHAQ and the KING, gonna get a RING!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
welcome aboard equechu orcha(sp.?)see you on the boards

new topics

top topics

join