It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA Yields Evidence of Nanothermite circa 2001

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

thanks man,

i posted it because they actually let thermite mentioned on the news w/o causing a fight!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Mr Gage has got to be among the bravest of people. It is deserving of my respect to see someone with a career and family lay everything on the line and speak out against the government to the extent that he has. It is not realistic to me to think he would be doing something like this for profit. He is a rare example of a person who will be able to look back one day and know that he gave his all for a cause he believed in.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It is fascinating this nanothermite find. It could have been melting the steel over a period of time or been used as explosives. On one hand the molten steel points to "meltthermite" and on the other the steal beams etc flung across the area into other buildings points to explosives. Hmm just can't decide or if both.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by superleadoverdrive

I honor any man who demands truth PERIOD!

Nano thermite, Key evidence. cannot be made in a cave, AND can not be done in a normal lab.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
OP S&F for you!
So,NIST tested nanothermite way back in the 90's no wonder they bent over backwards in their report about 9/11 to ignore the evidence of thermite being used it would have lead to them and the other labs in Europe to explain just what they were doing with it.All the debunkers here can do is either ignore these documents or to whine:"move on."It's all they can do when something like this comes up.Which begs the question.if we all sholud just move on then why are they still around here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join