It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO are the CZAR's ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
OBAMA'S CZARS

CZAR
Czar Position
Summary

Richard Holbrooke
Afghanistan Czar
Ultra liberal anti gun former Gov. of New Mexico. Pro Abortion and legal drug use. Dissolve the 2nd Amendment

Ed Montgomery
Auto recovery Czar
Black radical anti business activist. Affirmative Action and Job Preference for blacks. Univ of Maryland Business School Dean teaches US business has caused world poverty. ACORN board member. Communist DuBois Club member.

Jeffrey Crowley
AIDS Czar
Radical Homosexual.. A Gay Rights activist. Believes in Gay Marriage and especially, a Special Status for homosexuals only, including complete free health care for gays.

Alan Bersin
Border Czar
The former failed superintendent of San Diego . Ultra Liberal friend of Hilary Clinton. Served as Border Czar under Janet Reno – to keep borders open to illegal’s without interference from US

David J. Hayes
California Water Czar
Sr. Fellow of radical environmentalist group, “Progress Policy”. No training or experience in water management whatsoever.

Ron Bloom
Car Czar
Auto Union worker. Anti business & anti nuclear. Has worked hard to force US auto makers out of business. Sits on the Board of Chrysler which is now Auto Union owned. How did this happen?

Dennis Ross
Central Region Czar
Believes US policy has caused Mid East wars. Obama apologist to the world. Anti gun and completely pro abortion.

Lynn Rosenthal
Domestic Violence Czar
Director of the National Network to End Domestic Violence. Vicious anti male feminist. Supported male castration. Imagine?

Gil Kerlikowske
Drug Czar
devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law proposal, Former Chief of Police in Liberal Seattle. Believes no American should own a firearm. Supports legalization of all drugs

Paul Volcker
E conomic Czar
Head of Fed Reserve under Jimmy Carter when US economy nearly failed. Obama appointed head of the Economic Recovery Advisory Board which engineered the Obama economic disaster to US economy.. Member of anti business “Progressive Policy” organization

Carol Brower
Energy and Environment Czar
Political Radical Former head of EPA - known for anti-business activism. Strong anti-gun ownership.

Joshua DuBois
Faith Based Czar
Political Black activist-Degree in Black Nationalism. Anti gun ownership lobbyist.

Cameron Davis
Great Lakes Czar
Chicago radical anti business environmentalist. Blames George Bush for “Poisoning the water that minorities have to drink.” No experience or training in water management. Former ACORN Board member (what does that tell us?)

Van Jones
Green Jobs Czar
(since resigned).. Black activist Member of American communist Party and San Francisco Communist Party who said Geo Bush caused the 911 attack and wanted Bush investigated by the World Court for war crimes. Black activist with strong anti-white views.

Daniel Fried
Guantanamo Closure Czar
Human Rights activist for Foreign Terrorists. Believes America has caused the war on terrorism. Believes terrorists have rights above and beyond Americans.

Nancy-Ann DeParle.
Health Czar
Former head of Medicare / Medicaid. Strong Health Care Rationing proponent. She is married to a reporter for The New York Times.

Vivek Kundra
Information Czar
Born in New Delhi, India. Controls all public information, including labels and news releases. Monitors all private Internet emails. (hello?)

Todd Stern
International Climate Czar
Anti business former White House chief of Staff- Strong supportrer of the Kyoto Accord. Pushing hard for Cap and Trade. Blames US business for Global warming. Anti- US business prosperity.

Dennis Blair
Intelligence Czar
Ret Navy. Stopped US guided missile program as “provocative”. Chair of ultra liberal “Council on Foreign Relations” which blames American organizations for regional wars.

George Mitchell
Mideast Peace Czar
Fmr. Sen from Maine Left wing radical. Has said Israel should be split up into “2 or 3 “ smaller more manageable plots”. (God forbid) A true Anti-nuclear anti-gun & pro homosexual "special rights" advocate

Kenneth Feinberg
Pay Czar
Chief of Staff to TED KENNEDY. Lawyer who got rich off the 911 victims payoffs. (horribly true)

Cass Sunstein
Regulatory Czar
Liberal activist judge believes free speech needs to be limited for the “common good”. Essentially against 1st amendment. Rules against personal freedoms many times –like private gun ownership and right to free speech.

John Holdren
Science Czar
Fierce ideological environmentalist, Sierra Club, Anti business activist. Claims US business has caused world poverty. No Science training.

Earl Devaney
Stimulus Accountability Czar
Spent career trying to take guns away from American citizens. Believes in Open Borders to Mexico . Author of statement blaming US gun stores for drug war in Mexico .

J. Scott Gration
Sudan Czar
Native of Democratic Republic of Congo. Believes US does little to help Third World countries. Council of foreign relations, asking for higher US taxes to support United Nations

Herb Allison
TARP Czar
Fannie May CEO responsible for the US recession by using real estate mortgages to back up the US stock market. Caused millions of people to lose their life savings.

John Brennan
Terrorism Czar
Anti CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or gov. affairs. Believes Open Borders to Mexico and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military

Aneesh Chopra
Technology Czar
No Technology training. Worked for the Advisory Board Company, a health care think tank for hospitals. Anti doctor activist. Supports Obama Health care Rationing and salaried doctors working exclusively for the Gov. health care plan

Adolfo Carrion Jr..
Urban Affairs Czar
Puerto Rican born Anti American activist and leftist group member in Latin America . Millionaire “slum lord” of the Bronx , NY. Owns many lavish homes and condos which he got from “sweetheart” deals with labor unions. Wants higher taxes on middle class to pay for minority housing and health care

Ashton Carter
Weapons Czar
Leftist. Wants all private weapons in US destroyed. Supports UN ban on firearms ownership in America .. No Other “policy”

Gary Samore
WMD Policy Czar
Former US Communist. Wants US to destroy all WMD unilaterally as a show of good faith. Has no other “policy”.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Now we have CZARS for everything! Now we have Motherland, I mean Fatherland...NO! Homeland Security. Excuse me doesn't this sound rather in your face totalitarian? Well Duh! Didn't I ask a stupid question. Of course its supposed to be totalitarian. That is the point. Now in Russia they have Presidents. I wonder what kind of fast food B.S. the Russians will be exporting? Anyway I'm getting use to eating more Chinese food. I may take a couse in Mandarin. I think it may be very usefull in the very near future. What a wild, whacky World eh boys and girls? I think my new motto will be WTF?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
We are
working on
a solution

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Holy Rusted Steel Batman!

As if I didnt already have enough to worry about from the Obama administration. This stamps it in red for me. I can officially say that
I have lost all hope in our government. Its the peoples turn. Lace up and strap your helmets on, its time we gave them a good old fashioned govt ass whoopin. America must take back what is hers, and do it quickly.
What we need is a community organizer to rally the people together, oh wait...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Can you link to the source/sources of this info please? if true it's quite scary.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This would have been good had it not been worded in a complete "flame the lefties" fashion. The way it's written reminds me of a crazy Right Wing, Fox News watching, Anti-Obama Disinfo Artist.

I don't support Obama or what he does, and I don't play the left vs right party game. Most of this is true and most of these people do suck, but it was written as shock artist, sensationalist, propaganda in my opinion...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LandonHell

It was wrote the way it is. You cant sugar coat everything.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, its a duck.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LandonHell

Well it worked for Hannity when he told Stanley Hilton who by the way was Bob Doles Cheif of Staff... that he also says he has documents that authorized rehersals for 911. humm, 7 billion $ lawsuit ... 911 victims.
oh back to what Hannity said.... well, Hannity take it away....

video.google.com...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the FACTS. Facts do not lie the truth is subjective not the facts. I can not wait to see if the left wing shills come and try to attack this thread. I can just see it now. Well you know Bush had bad guys around him also. I am starting to believe that the facts do not matter to them. Two wrongs do not make a right.

When is the left and the right going to wake up and see that they are the same players running this game for at least my lifetime. I used to buy into it, but after Bush passed the patriot act I new something was very wrong. I believe that they dont care about the image factor anymore is because we have reached ENDGAME. Why dont they care if they get elected, will not even listen to opposing viewpoints, outright disrespect, alot of money missing, troops being labeled as terrorists, dissent being labeled as terrorists----Something is very very wrong here

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Sugar coating is one thing but these are written like this...

ULTRA CONSERVATIVE George W Bush who murdered millions of innocent civilians in the name of the U.S. and believes that all gays should have no rights whatsoever. Member of the fascist bourgeois club Skull and Bones.

I'm just saying, there are plenty of things that can said about these people that are bad, but when it's written like this, most intelligent people just see it as sensationalist propaganda. I'll leave it at that since most people will just write this off as me trying to defend these people, which is far far from what I'm trying to do. I'm just pointing out the extremity of the bias and how it hurts the cause...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hi! All

Just sharing with you all, full 1649 pgs.

"ECOSCIENCE: POPULATION, RESOURCES, ENVIRONMENT"

Available for read & free downloading in .pdf format at:

www.scribd.com...

new topics

top topics

join