It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im in the house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well I setup my profile and have replied to a few threads but not sure how to set up a signature line? I put some info about myself and listed my favorite web links including one of my own blog’s check it out. Couldn’t find the spot to enter my birth date either it’s in the list but couldn’t find were to enter it on the edit info area. But I'm learning and look forward to sharing my input, hope I can be of some help to those in need.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Your sig can be found if you go to the top of the screen and hit members tools and then account settings.
I am not sure about the bday thing as i haven't edited mine.

Welcome to ats.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
thank you for the info the b-day is in the same place cool.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Yeah I just saw that and was gonna come back and edit my post.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi drmeola...
welcome and enjoy.

Look forward to your contributions!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Welcome

The b-day and profile thing will be accessable to you after your 20 posts....uh...I think you need 20 to do that part....uh...uhh..

Nevermind me I'm having a senior moment...

Use search and put in the word/s avatar/profile

and you will find lots of info. for you to referr too...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thank you all. Hey I got a flag is that a good thing? I sure hope so dont want to get in trouble the first day. lol Oh cool I just clicked on the ? why flag I like the ease of getting ? answered will make this site much more enjoyable for me. Thank you again everyone.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by drmeola]

[edit on 17-11-2009 by drmeola]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Hey I flagged you.
I am nice like that.

Some may say otherwise.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Very cool thank you for the flag. I hope you join my threads when I’m allowed to start posting them, I hope to start a really good one wish me luck.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
And we are DAMNED glad you are in the house too! Welcome! Peace,love and chicken grease to you my freind. (whats up with the chicken grease? isn't that schmaltz?) Rock on my brother or sister!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yes I hit my 20 today so now I can really start haven fun. See you all around the board look for my threads I hope to be a popular topic starter. But it will take me a few times to get it right since besides bloging this is my first experience with a site such as this one.

top topics

join