It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you find this, tell my story [AFWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
March 5th, 2014

I am writing this as an account of me and my friends story in case we don’t make it. We have been off the grid now for almost 3 years, we seen it coming. We live in Newfoundland, a small island off the coast of Canada so we got to watch the larger parts of the world crumble, knowing we still had some time before they got to us here. It all started with the H1N1 vaccines; people were dropping after a year of having the vaccine left and right. It was like a time bomb, waiting dormant inside them, luckily I was an avid member at the time of this conspiracy website and had heard enough to convince me that it was a bad idea to get it. But a lot of my loved ones had, they are gone now but that’s another story for another time.

Things were starting to get strange in the City where I lived at the time. After everyone started dying in 2010 from the vaccine, the chips came. The govt. said if you didn’t get “chipped” you would not be allowed any assistance from them. This eventually led to what we all knew It would, you had to be chipped in order to be what they called “an active member of society”, you couldn’t do anything after July 1st, 2011, they chose Canada Day for sentimental persuasion I guess. But that’s when my like-minded friends and me decided to dash.

To be continued

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Discontinued hopefully

Only kidding.......carry on

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by flylead

Harsh dude, harsh, lol I'm trying, this is my first shot at this stuff and i'm writing it between calls at work

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Honestly.....I was joking.
Carry it through bud....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm interested to see where this goes.

Nothing wrong with a bit of amateur conspiratorial Sci-Fi.

You may continue...

[Edit for splelnig mistaks]

[edit on 17-11-2009 by nik1halo]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Doing a great job. Can't wait to see where this goes.

What, you haven't updated yet???? Come on!!!! LOL.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
We have been living in the woods for almost 3 years now. My uncle had a cabin I used to go to as a child and knew how to get there with ease. Growing up in a rural area in a town of about 350 people I knew quite well how to hunt, trap game and cut firewood. Life is much simpler now but we still live in fear and secret, the govt. has task forces set up to track groups like ours and round us up like cattle to have us chipped and imprisoned or whatever else it is they do to people who refuse. We are pretty far from civilization and for the longest time we went un-noticed. But lately we have heard from other groups like ours around us that “they” are coming. They know our groups exist and although we just want to live and be left alone, they see us as a “resistance”. Funny, they feel threatened by us but this isn’t a movie, we are not some rouge group planning vengeance, we just want to be left the hell alone! They have military force; I trapped a rabbit this morning with a snare, big difference.

Luckily we took a few solar panel generators, hot plates and heaters when we fled, as we now are afraid to light fires for heat because the smoke would give us away. Our little cabin with three bunk beds, a small table with chairs and a wood stove is all we know now. There are four of us. Me, my best friend of 20 years Damien, his wife Lisa and a guy we used to talk conspiracy theories with back in the day name Reginald, we called him Reggie. We ran out of our food supplies about 6 months after we got here, we have lived off the land ever since. Funny the little things you miss, I would give my right arm for a bottle of ketchup now but we deal. We mostly eat trout, rabbit, squirrel, small game birds and berries in the summer. But, the reason I am writing all of this is because our neighbors about 40 miles to the east, the Tulk family were found or rather weren' t found, we went to go visit them as we sometimes do(they for some reason had a huge supply of pepper, so we trade what we have for a bottle from time to time). Well, last time we visited them, they were gone, all of them. Looks like there was a struggle, snow stained with blood, meals left on a table and the dog they had, Skipped barked uncontrollably. We salvaged what we could and came home quickly. I fear our time is getting shorter here.

MORE TO COME.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by stereovoyaged]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
March 12th, 2014

This will probably be the last thing I ever write. So if anyone ever finds this, please tell my story. Our little simple existence got turned upside down a week ago, after the Tulks were discovered I guess the govt. knew there are more of us around here. They sent two patrol guys yesterday on snowmobiles to find more. Reggie and me were out checking rabbit snares when we seen them. Luckily we were on our own turf and had the element of surprise. We jumped them both, tackling them off the snowmobiles, they had guns; so…we had no choice…I swear to God we had no choice. We drove our hunting knives into their chests. As soon as it was done I knew what would happen, what would come. We ditched the bodies and the snowmobiles in a pond, steam still rising from the blood stained snow. We took what we could: fuel, the guns, and some food they had. First chocolate bar I had seen in years but I couldn’t enjoy it. The men had GPS devices on them, not sure if for tracking us or tracking them so we smashed them as quickly as we could. I know now what they were for. When we told the others it was not a pretty scene, Lisa blamed us for bringing “them” right to our front door. We said there was no other choice but she was filled with rage. That night the cabin was silent but Reggie wasn’t right, he was just sitting there with a blank look on his face. I knew he was feeling remorse for killing someone, I wish now I said something more. He stood up and went outside walking into the darkness, then…he did it…I heard the shot. I didn’t’ realize one of the guns was missing, he killed himself man, he didn’t’ have to do that, its not bloody fair man, he copped out and left me with the guilt of that too now.

Damien and Lisa jumped up; she was still enraged and said “look what you did”. I sat up all night crying, those bastards had won, they gotten the best of us. We thought we were so prepared but it’s all over now. Damien and Lisa left in the morning to fend for themselves, its heart breaking that our friendship ended the way it did. As I sit here holding the other guys gun, I hear a sound I have not heard for years. It’s the sound of approaching helicopters. Seems they sent a lot of people for a few woodsmen with axes and knives. Skipper, the Tulk’s dog is with me he seems oddly calm. As they land I hear them rushing the cabin I can only smile and think, I guess I’ll get to see the big City again after all.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thanks to all who read!!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wow, a great read. Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Well I really liked your story. It sounded like something that actually happened. I like storys where you can feel the emotions that the story teller is feeling. I think you did a fine job.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well written dude.

I thoroughly enjoyed that little story my friend

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

Thanks! your kind words are very much appreciated

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thouroghly enjoyed this. I could really feel the emotion felt towards the end.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It was the Tulks I tell you, them damn Tulks.

Somebody took the Tulks ! (Okay so . .)

It was the pepper I tell you, that damn pepper !

Somebody pilferred the pepper ? (Okay so . . . .)

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I enjoyed your story Stereovoyaged! I like how you tell it in a regular person's voice -- no pretentions, just the fact's Ma'am. This is what happened. I think it's important work. It's grim, and depressing, and real. This could be you, through no fault of your own. Sometimes the bad guys win. Sometimes we can't tell who the bad guys are.

The outposts of groups are skilled, and wanting to be left alone, to live or die by their own wits, unlike the primary populace. But the reigning government can't have that, can they? What if EVERYBODY left, who would they control and profit from?

Very good read.

new topics

top topics

join