It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran may have more secret Nuclear Sites!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

www.timesonline.co.uk

Iran’s concealed uranium enrichment plant near Qom could be just the first of a whole series of secret Iranian nuclear sites, United Nations inspectors warned after visiting the bunkered facility for the first time.

The warning came in the latest International Atomic Energy Agency report on Iran, which includes its first assessments of the long-concealed plant following its inspection three weeks ago.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I wonder just what exactly is going on in the Mountains of Iran....

This Site has been uncovered many miles from any life at all... way up in the Mountains.... what exactly are they hiding? Why has this site been kept secret? How many more sites are there?

They say it's for Nuclear Power but this article concludes that it's far to small a site to be used as power plant!!

www.timesonline.co.uk

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Sure it could be true.. or this could be a con to justify us nuking them all to hell. I wouldn't put it passed our U>S Government after the inside job they pulled on 911.

Hey, good birds eye view picture.. I'm gonna try to find that in google earth.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This whole Iran thing has been going on forever. Just look into the news archives. The headlines almost match the headlines today. I don't know what it is for but I'm sure it cannot be good.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
We should all just step back from this and let the Israelis and the Iranians sort this out between them.

Two birds with one stone and all that.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
and nothing would change from all the rhetoric flying around now

iran hasn`t started a war in 1000 years , and neither has israel.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ah, more spin and deception.. how much more of the drip drip drip media spin are we going to get! Personally this is appearing more like political points scoring on both sides than real issues..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

www.timesonline.co.uk

Iran’s concealed uranium enrichment plant near Qom could be just the first of a whole series of secret Iranian nuclear sites, United Nations inspectors warned after visiting the bunkered facility for the first time.

The warning came in the latest International Atomic Energy Agency report on Iran, which includes its first assessments of the long-concealed plant following its inspection three weeks ago.

Wow, you seem rather thrilled by this propaganda article. Don't shoot off all of your missiles at once....Maybe that's where Iraq's WMDs are hidden??!!

new topics

top topics

join