It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE no win situation .... a massive consPIRACY ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
You , hypothetically , are Jesus , second time around . What would you do ?
There are many conditions and circumstances you cannot control , because
basically, you are human .
You are on a planet ruled by satan , and even if you find him , his minions are
everywhere ., and you won't convince anybody of his guilt . They love him .
Your powers are limited to , seeing the future , performing miracles , such as,
saving lives , inspirational inventions and ideas , ... and , ending the solar system .
You are born to Western non-believing parents , who are possessed drug
dealers , [you are not a junky] and your siblings are right into the theft of your
intellectual property . The only job you can get is sweeping the streets by hand .
People know of your miracles , but deny your divinity on a daily basis .
You are threatened by large gangs of the undead constantly . If you refuse
to help them , say, withdraw your intellectual property , they will set you up for
every imaginable crime , and pin you on a cross . Of course the global economy
will suffer first .
You are told that God is to forgive all of this , ... and what did you expect
anyway ... ?
If you threaten to wipe out the solar system , and you can , they will label
you as satan .
Pretty much a no win situation .

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ..... ???????????????????????????????????????????

Also you are ethical , so winning the lottery is not an option

[edit on 17-11-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Am I misreading, I do not see what point you are trying to make, if you are Jesus, ok you are human but you can perform miracles. (If he actually did).
What do you mean by intellectual property?

You also state that "you can threaten to wipe out the solar system, and you can, they will label you as Satan."

But before this you say "There are many conditions and circumstances you cannot control , because
basically, you are human . "

There are not many humans I know that can wipe out the solar system.

If you are trying to say if Jesus comes back what and how will he do something, then ok, I think I understand. If you are talking about something else, please explain further.

Peace

Ok saw the edit. If I was Jesus I suppose I know what I will do as God would have told me or being Jesus it would come natural.
And what is so unethical about winning the lottery??? Not that it would make a difference globally.

[edit on 17/11/2009 by LestatG]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well, I would pray to my father God for help from The Holy Spirit ( who would not be limited in power) and then find Satan and chain him up and bring him to and bind him in Hell. Then (since I was last on a cross before I presumably died) I would rise again newly transformed because i'd have a spirit body now, and proceed to minster to the people God's salvation to start the ball rolling to change the planet and the people back into the nic people that should have been in the first place.

I am playing by your rules here. I did not cheat. :-)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

... mmm

your ideas/inventions are worth minimum 2 billion dollars each ,
you have "given" away 10/year over 40 years , have never
recieved a cent or recognition because of greed .
..... and , in a moment of anger , can turn the sun supernova... !

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

... mmm

... then you will win

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
WTF

I would seek to find another "God"

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
If Jesus is here, second time around, it will be to save us and it will be the end of the world.

So let us hope it doesn't happen soon.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

People know of your miracles , but deny your divinity on a daily basis

Faith in my divinity would be irrelevant. Possibly even counterproductive. I don't think I would use miracles to "convince" people so much as to elleviate their mundane, physical worries to give them fewer distractions from spiritual affairs.

I don't think it's reasonable to expect people who are scared and hungry to ignore their immediate environment and focus inward. I would feed them, take care of their concerns, and then encourage them to think.

If you threaten to wipe out the solar system , and you can , they will label
you as satan .
Also you are ethical , so winning the lottery is not an option

...so threatening to destroy the solar system is ethical, but winning the lottery is not?

Granted the power to perform "miracles" of what consequence is money? What would you buy?

inspirational inventions and ideas

Inspire both a free energy device and a matter replicator, put the schematics on the internet and encourage people to build them. Once the first few were constructed, you could use one matter replicator to replicate more replicators, and very quickly the technology becomes suffiently available that it's impractical to suppress. Within a few months the entire planet could be completely free from worries over food, clothing and shelter, and in short order people would start realizing that there is longer any reason to work a job. People would suddenly have all the time in the world to live, laugh, play, and contemplate inwardly.

Those with spiritual inclinations would progress. Those who simply wished to embrace hedonism would. Nobody need be compelled to do anything they don't want to do.

What would you do ?

After the above, I would simply talk to people, and ecnourage them to talk to each other. There would be no need to do anything more.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

...so threatening to destroy the solar system is ethical, but winning the lottery is not?

... sometimes the end game IS the only solution .
.... every time you win money , the forces of evil , remove it .

Granted the power to perform "miracles" of what consequence is money? What would you buy?

... with enough money , slavery could be ended .

Inspire both a free energy device

.... this would be a good idea , but , the PTB would be all over it ,
and I doubt whether the average person could build one ...

a matter replicator, put the schematics on the internet and encourage people to build them. Once the first few were constructed, you could use one matter replicator to replicate more replicators, and very quickly the technology becomes suffiently available that it's impractical to suppress. Within a few months the entire planet could be completely free from worries over food, clothing and shelter, and in short order people would start realizing that there is longer any reason to work a job. People would suddenly have all the time in the world to live, laugh, play, and contemplate inwardly.

..... unfortunately this device is an impossibility . IF one was freely
available , the world would soon be filled to overflowing with consumables
... and the resultant rubbish tip would destroy the environment

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

the PTB would be all over it

And what exactly would they do to stop it?

with enough money , slavery could be ended

...? o.O

the resultant rubbish tip would destroy the environment

No, pollution would cease to exist, because all your "rubbish" would be used as base materials for the replicators.

top topics

join