It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I meant my spirit guide tonight...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I hope I am posting this in the right place, I just want to share what I just experienced with you all and see what you have to say about it.

I was reading about some stuff about the destiny's and my cosmic counterpart today, and I decided to try and have an out of body experience tonight to see what may come of it, and wow I got way more out of it then I was expecting.

This is what I experienced...

I used an audio track to help me get into a calm state, and from there I used a variation of methods I read about to get out of body. I don't exactly know how I did it, but I finally was able to release myself from my physical self. At one point a guide started helping me do so, I didn't even realize I was being helped until I was actually out of body, in fact now that I'm typing this I remember the guide helped pull me out of body.

After being pulled out of body I was face to face with my guide but it was dark and just seemed fuzzy so to speak. These are the things I was told, and I want to see if they line up with anything any of you have learned or read about.

First off my guides name was Izul and he said that he may have another name next time we speak. I was told there is an energy source which all energy comes from which is just known as "One." My first lesson, which was stressed to me as important, was in fact on vitality, although I didn't learn much I was told to learn some on my own. I was told there is a human experiment (program) - which has something to do with refining the soul. I was also told that every thought changes the outcome of the human experience, i.e. each thought changes my date of death for example (this is what I wrote down after I came out of my experience). I was also unable to see other entities which I was told was normal since I was just learning. I was also told something about the human experiment having to do with keeping a balance between good vs. evil (a scale was shown to me to represent the balance). I'm not 100% sure the human experiment is directly connected with keeping this balance, but I believe it may be at this point (but I may be wrong). I was told it was my time to learn tonight because I have a "thirst for knowledge" and I was also told "I have a lot to learn."

One thing I also was told but I'm not sure I fully understood was that if all humanity dies the destiny's die along with it? I don't know exactly how to understand that knowledge, because I have not been told or have had it explained fully (or I am not able to understand yet).

I was told I was pure.

I was also told I will be given more knowledge when the time is right, and to keep out impure thoughts... which I drew the conclusion after my experience to mean to think for myself, although I'm once again not 100% sure that is correct but I believe I am.

My experience would have lasted longer (in real time it lasted over 2 hours) but since I used head phones connected to my computer to start the meditative state, my computer after 2 hours decided to power down and I was pulled back to reality by Windows making the sound it does when it shuts down. I quickly tried to continue talking to my guide but he was gone. I slowly tried to get back to the state I was in prior to being ripped back to my physical body, and I got back into a semi-meditative state and was only able to tell my guide I was done for now because I needed to take in what I just learned and I quickly detached from him and came back reality once again.

I'm a bit in shock right now, I don't know what to think of this. I have been searching for answers my whole life, I always question everything, and I have never really believed in a "God" or anything, and this experience has me awe struck and a bit scared to be honest. I don't know what will come of all this, but I hope to learn more, and I would like to hear what you all have to say about this. Please don't just dismiss what I have to share because this is new to me, I'd appreciate any input here very much so. Thank you.

*edit: I forgot to mention I was also told the world will not end for a very long time, and my guide sort of laughed as he said this because I guess I was thinking otherwise and he just sort of answered me.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
pretty awesome, if u dont mind me saying so =]
I only had an experience like that ONCE, but nothing to the extent you had.
few questions if u dont mind...

1.how long have you been trying to OBE?
2.how much do you practice daily to achieve an OBE?
3.any chance of getting that meditative track?
4.what techniques did you use, to achieve the OBE?

Im sorry for asking all the questions...but its something i have been very interested in for awhile now. I have just been unable to do it =/

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Wow, that's amazing, but how exactly did you 'try to have an out of body experience..?' How does one do that...? Your experience from what I read sounds spiritual and true, doesn't sound like you met with any malicious deceiving spirits.. since you learned from it and didn't seem disturbed in any way, besides being naturally shocked of course.. well thanks for sharing.. will post more later maybe, getting late here where I am..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
pretty awesome, if u dont mind me saying so =]
I only had an experience like that ONCE, but nothing to the extent you had.
few questions if u dont mind...

1.how long have you been trying to OBE?
2.how much do you practice daily to achieve an OBE?
3.any chance of getting that meditative track?
4.what techniques did you use, to achieve the OBE?

Im sorry for asking all the questions...but its something i have been very interested in for awhile now. I have just been unable to do it =/

1) To be completely honest I haven't really been trying to have OBE's at all, I have a decent amount of knowledge about them though but never really tried to have them, other than drug induced OBE's which I couldn't help having. I know this probably sounds crazy but I honestly just have done a lot of reading and never used my potential I guess. I also have done a lot of reading on meditation, and have practiced meditation on and off for a few years now.

2) I guess the answer to question 1 answers question 2... (although daily meditation would help you get to where you want to be for an OBE)

3) Yes, the track I used was free and can be downloaded HERE

4) This site HERE on astral projection has some good info you may find helpful. For the most part, listening to the audio track and following what it said helped me become in a very calm state. From there (after the audio track was done) I started trying to raise my vibration level by projecting (with my eyes closed of course) an image of myself above me and I tried to mentally pull vibrations from that image down to my physical self until I felt vibrations going through me physically. It was hard at first, and it only started in my legs, but I was able to move it through out my body eventually and then I was enveloped in vibrations and I could produce waves through out my body. At this point I was semi-conscious and I started to try and move my body mentally, shifting it back and forth (like a rocking motion) first, and once I had that down I started trying to spin myself mentally, and after I had that down, I started to try and pull myself out of my physical body. It was very hard to say the least, I was doing alright but I was only able to pull out my head down to my knees, once I got to my legs they started hitting the wall (I know that sounds kind of funny), but then I made myself realize I can go through the wall and finally I was able to get around the whole problem by pulling myself out using another angle. Some people are able to "turn out of themselves", literally ending up outside of their body, next to themselves. I tried this, but had trouble with it. I eventually (like I said) was helped out by my guide, which dragged me by my astral bodies arm out of my physical body. I never actually realized I was being helped, it was almost like it was expected. My mind never thought "Oh wow someone is here to help! Where did this entity come from?!" It was very cool, and I am very lucky to have experienced it. I hope I can recreate it. And hopefully some of what I said helps you experience something special as well. Sorry I am no expert like I said, but I have done a lot of reading on the subjects of meditation and OBE so I'm sure that helped, since I used a variety of methods all at once to get to where I did.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I want to add, after talking with lagenese, that I need to be careful with astral projection and so do all of you. The things I was told may be true, but mixed with lies. This is because the "guide" I had was from the astral sphere. To quote lagenese:

They may give you some truth, but according to their own laws, they cannot give to much information. You need to stay critical of any information given to you, at all times. You need to question the validity of the information. That's when discernment is needed.

I just wanted to make that clear. What I experienced was real, I fully believe that, and it also just solidifies the fact that we are multidimensional.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
What a great experience!

What you were told lines up well with what I know. I think the part about if humanity dies, the destinies die may mean that all timelines or alternate realities would die/cease to be available.

The new energies from 11/11/11 were strong and I have been told that many will be nudged to awaken now. We have a lot to do here.

Congratulations on your revelation! You can be sure many more will come. Monitoring your thoughts is huge always, but particulary now.
Also, keep a good look out at ALL that crosses your path, day to day, these are what your thoughts are bringing you to experience and teach you. Even the bees that buzz by you are giving you messages! Brilliant, really.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Well what I grasp from the "if humanity dies, all destiny's die" is something like this... for example if the human experiment fails at refining the soul humanity will die, which means the destiny's will die, but if the human experiment keeps on going on (which to me means evolution continues), and humans learn to travel in space to let's say another planet where they can survive if something disastrous were to ever happen to the Earth (which will eventually happen), the soul can keep being refined, and the process continues. This is a bit of a stretch I know, but it correlates with what I was told about the world not ending for a long time. This means (to me) in a sense that we have time to evolve, and it also may mean that human existence is meant to be carried on for a very long time. So this can debunk a lot of 2012 nonsense and so on... I'm not saying it as fact because I have just started my path on truth here... but it's just something I thought of.

And if somehow what I just said makes any sense, and somehow is correct at all, it opens a lot of windows for a lot of other great things to happen. So all in all, it's at least a nice way to look at the bigger picture.

On a side note, can anyone tell me where I should look next for answers? I'm sure I will find them myself, but since I know not to trust guides on the astral sphere, where can I go (or project myself?) to find more answers? I know it will not be as easy as having an OBE anytime I'd like and coming back with some prophecies and finding out everything I have to say is correct, because believe me I know that's way wrong, I'm just wondering what is next for me. Maybe it's something I need to do alone, but I sure would feel a lot better knowing someone else is on the same page as me that's all.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
I hope I am posting this in the right place, I just want to share what I just experienced with you all and see what you have to say about it.

I was reading about some stuff about the destiny's and my cosmic counterpart today, and I decided to try and have an out of body experience tonight to see what may come of it, and wow I got way more out of it then I was expecting.

This is what I experienced...

I used an audio track to help me get into a calm state, and from there I used a variation of methods I read about to get out of body. I don't exactly know how I did it, but I finally was able to release myself from my physical self. At one point a guide started helping me do so, I didn't even realize I was being helped until I was actually out of body, in fact now that I'm typing this I remember the guide helped pull me out of body.

After being pulled out of body I was face to face with my guide but it was dark and just seemed fuzzy so to speak. These are the things I was told, and I want to see if they line up with anything any of you have learned or read about.

First off my guides name was Izul and he said that he may have another name next time we speak. I was told there is an energy source which all energy comes from which is just known as "One." My first lesson, which was stressed to me as important, was in fact on vitality, although I didn't learn much I was told to learn some on my own. I was told there is a human experiment (program) - which has something to do with refining the soul. I was also told that every thought changes the outcome of the human experience, i.e. each thought changes my date of death for example (this is what I wrote down after I came out of my experience). I was also unable to see other entities which I was told was normal since I was just learning. I was also told something about the human experiment having to do with keeping a balance between good vs. evil (a scale was shown to me to represent the balance). I'm not 100% sure the human experiment is directly connected with keeping this balance, but I believe it may be at this point (but I may be wrong). I was told it was my time to learn tonight because I have a "thirst for knowledge" and I was also told "I have a lot to learn."

One thing I also was told but I'm not sure I fully understood was that if all humanity dies the destiny's die along with it? I don't know exactly how to understand that knowledge, because I have not been told or have had it explained fully (or I am not able to understand yet).

I was told I was pure.

I was also told I will be given more knowledge when the time is right, and to keep out impure thoughts... which I drew the conclusion after my experience to mean to think for myself, although I'm once again not 100% sure that is correct but I believe I am.

My experience would have lasted longer (in real time it lasted over 2 hours) but since I used head phones connected to my computer to start the meditative state, my computer after 2 hours decided to power down and I was pulled back to reality by Windows making the sound it does when it shuts down. I quickly tried to continue talking to my guide but he was gone. I slowly tried to get back to the state I was in prior to being ripped back to my physical body, and I got back into a semi-meditative state and was only able to tell my guide I was done for now because I needed to take in what I just learned and I quickly detached from him and came back reality once again.

I'm a bit in shock right now, I don't know what to think of this. I have been searching for answers my whole life, I always question everything, and I have never really believed in a "God" or anything, and this experience has me awe struck and a bit scared to be honest. I don't know what will come of all this, but I hope to learn more, and I would like to hear what you all have to say about this. Please don't just dismiss what I have to share because this is new to me, I'd appreciate any input here very much so. Thank you.

*edit: I forgot to mention I was also told the world will not end for a very long time, and my guide sort of laughed as he said this because I guess I was thinking otherwise and he just sort of answered me.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by highlyoriginal]

The Hebrews called them angles, or as the word it was translated from, In India they called them gods, same as Mayans, and many other cultures like Egypt. Now you know that at least we can agree that their is only One. The one that got the ball rolling so to speak.

Since it is a thought that lets us understand right and wrong, then yes every thought controls when you die. Reflex's work in sort of the same way. But none the less you have to have a thought to start those reflexive moments. I agree with what he told you.

Hmmm....An experiment, keeping the balance of good and evil. A human experiment. Well if you take into account that almost everything we eat has been modified with chemicals and all the western medicines are experiments that was made in a lab, and so many groups are made to think a certain way to keep division of the people to a maximum, Then yeah I would have to agree that a human experiment is being conducted.

As for the human experiment keeping the balance of good and evil seems to relate to the human experiment as to being evil, and it seems to be holding it's own.

You were told that you were pure. Is there anything that you can think of, or that you believe would be the reason you are pure?
Because if you can answer that it will be the first step for many, and help the multitude.

What he was letting you know with the whole keeping out impure thoughts, I believe he was telling you that only when you do not have impure thought can you only be contacted. So keep impure thoughts out and you will learn more. Your thirst for knowledge should be sufficient to keep the answers coming, so always put your mind in a free state and concentrate your thought to pure again.

As for the edit the entity can either read minds or body language very keenly. Try testing their values as opposed to your values next time and you will know if you want to still have the conversations. If they oppose the values that you know is right in your heart, then I would suggest no further contact, if you can help it. And remember if their is suppose to be a balance of good and evil, then good could never win. In my life I have learned that I would rather live in an all good environment that one with any evil. Because anyone who is not sensible enough to want peace then a path of war will he follow.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

You mention that we can agree that there is only "One" - but this now brings to question (I'm sure in all our minds) what created that energy? With the knowledge I have at hand, I can only think that maybe the big bang started it all - and who knows how the big bang started, that is a question in itself. So basically I'm thinking that the big bang created all forms of energy, and out of it came one giant source of never ending energy which trans-puts its energy to everything in creation. That's just my theory as of right now, if someone has any further knowledge in this area, or any other ideas, please share.

Your idea of a human experiment seems to differ from what I've come to think of it as, although I'm just integrating what I learned today so I could be wrong. I see what you're saying with the human experiment being held by humans themselves, but I thought of it more as an experiment being held by higher entities, probably the ones with the highest consciousness'. But your ideas may be valid as well.

Regarding to me being told I was pure, I thought (when he told me it) that it was because in my heart I feel I am pure, as in I know right from wrong, and know love is the answer to basically every question. To explain what I mean, here's a quote I like which explains how I feel about the power of love:

"There are four questions of value in life. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love." -Don Juan deMarco

Although this guide did not tell me anything regarding the power of love, I know that we all are capable of feeling love, and that it is the strongest of memories we can have - so the dead (2nd destiny) - probably feed the strongest off our emotions of love if I had to guess. Which may or may not be true.

I agree with what you said about the impure thoughts. It makes sense that the more impure thoughts I keep out, the more true knowledge I will find/gain, and more than likely I will gain this knowledge faster if I learn to keep these impure thoughts out for good (but I doubt anyone is capable of keeping all impure thoughts out, maybe once you cross over, but obviously none of us are there yet, or there now).

And thanks for the advice on testing the values of the entity next time I come in contact with him. Like I said he told me he may use another name next time so I will be unable to know if it's the same entity but I will definitely try and ask a question that I know is true in my heart, and see what the entity responds with (hopefully I am able to ask such a question, when I had my experience last night, I was being 'guided' so I was unable to ask many of the questions I wish I was able too but hopefully I'll be prepared next time).

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Well there's love and there's attachment. Your sig points that out- not all affection is sacred. It's a funny question about how we are all capable of love but do we deserve it? Rammstein just released the ablum "liebe ist für alle da" and they said that it somehow examines the "human right of love". But then you have # like "wiener blut" which refers to Josef Fritzl and it just pertains to this kind of feedback that promises demise for some.
Like, what does it all consist of? "Love is about control", that's like attachment, quoting strapping young lad.

Backtracking to one- I think the problem of comprehension is that of finding that density of infinity because the one that "got it rolling" is something which in turn is receptive to impuls. So anything is, it's an infinite recursion and that's gonna happen to you often, like back in the old days, people would say the earth was mounted on a turtle. So what's the turtle mounted upon and what is that which the turtle is mounted upon mounted upon and so on and forth?
So the latter example is the problem of a recursion leading to infinite space, but as for the "god sequence" so to say the paramount problem is time..It doesn't matter which started which off really, it's a question of when time started...Time in itself, its length, is irrelevant, just like the size of any number as long as you can characterize it, like what number set you get it from etc....If there's always the next bigger thing kicking the next smaller ball, as we understand in conventional physics then we wouldn't be here discussing it because this would have never started....There would be no finite time-frame or window of countable events that would have gotten us here, recent past nor immediate future. Time simply must be finite or else there's won't be the one point at which is started all...Like, if we assume that *everything* has its precedent, we end up in a paradoxon. That's the way I understand it so I cannot help but, within my limited mental power, postulating the "one source" which supercedes or precedes time. Like maybe not even is because if it had, assuming its sentience, time would come to be as different events take place and correlate to each other..So if its sentient and was eternal in the sense that time couldn't restrain it, then how could "do"? It just makes no sense at all. But maybe that's what it's all about, logics are transcendental, maybe the only thing that we know for sure is, but if time is not eternal and chaos rules so that any situation at a similiar time (nothing in this universe *ever* synchronizes chronologically...We are just apart from each and everything as we gaze upon mere images of celestial bodies) is the result of a "bigger thing" fracturing (think of the big bang- huge energy release and then matter/antimatter building up, heavy elements forming and so on until we turn out to be after just a couple billion years maybe like a computer, you put something in and stuff comes out after transforming it, and it's energy that's being transformed, that's all we'll ever be in this world) then maybe "thing that started it all" is even cardinal above and beyond logic...like not human understanding but just sound logics.

new topics

top topics

join