It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun 1989 : Swine Flu And The Microchipped Vaccine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
pinktentacle.com...

Now these are really small chips. Why make something so small? RFID keeps getting smaller and smaller. On February 13, 2007 Hitachi unveiled a tiny, new “powder” type RFID chip measuring 0.05 x 0.05 mm — the smallest yet — which they aim to begin marketing in 2009-2010

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This very small chips could be used to identify who has taken the vaccine and who has not.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
reply to post by ChemBreather

I can find nothing about this article other than on PrisonPlanet, David Icke and other Conspiracy related websites.

I cannot find anything on Joe Frick other than his name mentioned in said links above, nor can I find anything on Davis Milerand again other than said links above.

Given that on the same page as this Claim is an item about how some "Sleep Expert" has developed a new system of sleep he calls "Micro-Somnia" which allows him to function on only 4 1/2 hours sleep a night (Not for children or Pregnant women, because they need sleep you see), makes me think it's not something I'd rely on as evidence for anything other than even back in 1989 people were able to form a conspiracy based on "He said She said" claims.

And in 20 more years time, people will still be doing it.
[edit on 17/11/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

I gree with alot of skeptics that there isnt much too be found, but it is a fact that it appears in William coopers book Pale Horse from 1991, that atleast proves it isnt a 'new' hoax made for current pandemic.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by destroyhate
Do they really make micro chips that small? i have heard people say that but i have never been provided with proof

this here should be proof enough for you...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
if not, then you might want to look it up yourself instead of waiting for anyone else to come along and "prove" anything.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by theuhstuf]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
big brother can track us via cell phones computers etc money comes into play a micro-chip replaces creit cards the bible says we won't be able to buy or sell anything without it................

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Its possible to make 'chips' that small, but I'm not so sure they have active chips that small. Active means it transmits a signal outwards, constantly. Passive chips are activated by a nearby scanner at which point they then transmit.

It comes down to a power issue, and powerful satellites. I have been warning for a few years now that nanoscale powerplant technology had been discovered: Nano Free Electricity Generators, and Your Brain.

Next you'd need the right satellite(s). But another issue with the Sun's theory, in todays terms, is that a great many people are using nasal 'shots'. To do it that way the 'chips' would have to be nanoscale, and if they have such capability then they could just put them into the drinking water supply, for instance. There is also another issue the technicalities of nanoscale devices being able to transmit thru your body, like them being used for mind control I'd bet you'd need an army of them in there networked as a 'swarm' to be able to do the job. I'd argue they probably do have functional early generation devices that handle this 'problem' in some secret labs, but them being ready for mass scale secret implantation does affect the probability.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, nor am I putting it past "them", but I wouldn't worry about that just yet. However I'm pretty well known for expressing alarmism about the future of nanoscale devices and things like mind control. These things are inevitable, whatever is indeed possible, so we had better have a just system, not the current tyrannical one, as we enter the brave new world era.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
this here should be proof enough for you...
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The chip in that article is about the size of a grain of rice. Try this:
Invisible RFID Ink Safe For Cattle And People, Company Says ...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I forgot to add, we also have to remember that the 'conspiracy' tabloids are part of the conspiracy! They're controlled. Whens the last time you seen 9/11 truth on the cover? Occassionally I'll flip thru one in line for the laugh. I've never once seen any REAL issues meaning mentioned. In fact, the article in question here is perhaps the 'realest' one I can ever recall seeing (seeing it just now that is).

Now I dont read them all the time, but that has to be the only 'government conspiracy' I've ever seen from the tabloid rags. I recall thinking how things like 911 conspiracies are almost made real by not being mentioned in them. You'd think they'd put them in there to discredit 911 Truth, but at the same time its all about preventing people from even thinking controversally about the issue.

Correct me if I'm wrong, on this example, but its at least not ever been front page. And if they have mentioned it, I'd bet that they've only covered the insane fringe disinfo COINTELPRO type stuff such as micronukes and No Planes.

I hope to not derail the thread, but the credibility of THE HANDLERS of The Sun (rather than simply its content) should also be in question here.

TO me the people involved in these publications have to be the lowest of the bottom feeding scum chummers. Everyday of their lives involves whittingly and deliberately fabricating and spreading lies and disinfo, while keeping wandering minds from realizing the real issues. At least the people that work for different rags such as "Cosmo" or whatever are so busy obsessing over their drivel that they themselves dont think about these things while they distract the masses.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by destroyhate

If you want to know if they make microchips that small, check out the article and links at
snardfarker.ning.com...

ever hear of "powder" chips from hitachi ???

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by Seiko

Hehe, yes, The Sun is an tabloid paper from he UK.
What if the chips were in this Jab, I keep wondering, there is no way they would know who gets which chip, right ?

In order for that to work, the chip have to be 'encoded' with the information of the subject/patiant..

Exactly... The whole thing is based on flawed reasoning, what do you really think "they" will have people working their butts off at all of those public inoculation sites, at malls and schools, people behind the two-way mirrors, researching every person in the line and frantically programming their personal microchip by hand, to be passed on to the nurse to be injected under your skin?

Or! Maybe! Everyone gets the same chip, then the government has people remotely log in to the chip and figure out who you are by the chip sending information from your credit cards and drivers licenses back to the people in the secret bunker, who analyze it and then program your microchip by satellite?

Please

But really? How would this thing work? Give me a viable option and maybe i'll consider it.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantboggs
big brother can track us via cell phones computers etc money comes into play a micro-chip replaces creit cards the bible says we won't be able to buy or sell anything without it................

Well.. How will we buy heroin?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuddyWater2Wine

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by Seiko

Hehe, yes, The Sun is an tabloid paper from he UK.
What if the chips were in this Jab, I keep wondering, there is no way they would know who gets which chip, right ?

In order for that to work, the chip have to be 'encoded' with the information of the subject/patiant..

Exactly... The whole thing is based on flawed reasoning, what do you really think "they" will have people working their butts off at all of those public inoculation sites, at malls and schools, people behind the two-way mirrors, researching every person in the line and frantically programming their personal microchip by hand, to be passed on to the nurse to be injected under your skin?

Or! Maybe! Everyone gets the same chip, then the government has people remotely log in to the chip and figure out who you are by the chip sending information from your credit cards and drivers licenses back to the people in the secret bunker, who analyze it and then program your microchip by satellite?

Please

But really? How would this thing work? Give me a viable option and maybe i'll consider it.

So... no takers? No one can tell me how this thing might work? Jeez, you people are all gung-ho about your no-account conspiracies, but as soon as your idiocy is faced with the most minute (yet reasonable) rebuttal, and you are asked to present some kind of proof of brain processes going on in those heads of ya'lls... well, silence ensues

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ive mentioned it a couple of times now...My belief is, any subject under scrutiny would be on a contact basis....IE you would have to be watched without your knowledge or the thought of alarm bells ringing. I believe that the Smartwater system would be a way they may use. It could be digested without our knowledge through tap water.....who knows. They could monitor it once its in our bodies.....Injected ideas just dont work as we know or would know what they are upto.
Who's to say that when we perspire we aint dropping pieces of SMARTWATER in our surroundings that can be monitored from an outside source

Remember....They always swab your arm before an injection.....Perhaps its Smartwater

[edit on 20-11-2009 by flylead]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by flylead

Remember....They always swab your arm before an injection.....Perhaps its Smartwater

[edit on 20-11-2009 by flylead]

No, man, it's alcohol... to prevent infection? When I used to do heroin, I would swab my arm with alcohol as well... not smart water... comeon

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
been browsing this site for a while, well this is my very first post here, whats up guys

now im a electrician by trade and i've ruined a few cell phones by getting too close to transformers and the magnetic field screwing with them, whats preventing us from just smoking all these microchips the same way?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

this doesnt go in the blood stream....that indeed would kill you....

it goes between the muscles....most suitable places being...

pocket inbetween thumb and pointer finger
slightly above the temple
or, plainly in the bicep...however do to excesive movement the bicep is less likely as to not misplace the chip...the needles are 7 inches long to insure the chip is far from the entry point...removing a chip could be highly simply,yet extremely dangerous if near blood vessels....

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
also in such a period of "mandatory" chipping would follow a "healthcare plan"

prooving who has and who has not recieved the vaccine....

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-11-2009 by LosTNForGotteNWayS]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i almost forgot anyone doubting if "this type of thing is possible"....
i can...
call you local vet and ASK about chipping your pet...youll be surprised...
now call your hospital and ask about chipping your baby....or yourself...

inform yourself firsthand to prove your doubts....if you local are/state doesnt do this call others.....i know for a fact both of these are a public OPTION for the public state of new york as of now...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
dont see how thats possible- RFID more likely in your clothes from walmart though lol

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Your worring about the wrong things. Conspiracy, nano bugs, reading your phones. This has all been hashed over to many times, and always with the same lame result. Get over it. Put this behind you. Worry about the other bozos who would try something more destrutive to all of us with out our knowing before it's done. You know those people, they are the ones who don't like us, and don't live here. Please think about it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join