It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun 1989 : Swine Flu And The Microchipped Vaccine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

Actually not that many people in the U. S. have cell phones or use the Internet. Some people don't even have Internet access yet in their location. Many of us (myself included) have sworn off using cell phones now. Some people actually have security on their computers too. Not from Norton, but from a reputable group of young people who are actually interested in keeping your computer safe. Which makes it harder to track your activity. Or at least to track it accurately

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
check this out, it's a banned 60 minutes episode from 1976.
Utube: Swine flu-Banned documentary 1976- 60 minutes

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I only ask to read Jays post above.....it may not be your silver bullet, but it sure rings my bells. I hope your right, and all of this is not happening. But.... deep down inside I feel we have a rude awaken waiting around the corner.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
ChemBreather,

The point is that they will have a way to track you. They don't need to specify any frequencies when they put it inside of you.

They can use information they already have on you to track you when they need to.

Government is looking for John Doe. John Doe lives at PO Box 666, Lucifer Way. Is there a chip active at said address? Yes. Okay, well, John Doe also works at Satan Incorporated. If said chip leaves 666 Lucifer way and goes to Satan Inc. at 9AM tomorrow, we now know that this specific chip belongs to John Doe.

Then they assign that chip your information and you are in the system.

I mean, it doesn't necessarily have to work precisely like that. That is just one way it COULD work.

The chip was designed to identify and signal an alert to a virus on a map.
This way they could track a virus' progress on a GIS database.

It can also be used to track people individually. They've just got to figure out a protocol for assigning names to the signals after the fact. I have already given one possibility for how it could be done. But I'm sure they've even got easier ways in mind.

And yeah, it would be a lot of work, but that's why they have kickass computers.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by destroyhate
Do they really make micro chips that small? i have heard people say that but i have never been provided with proof

Yes! They have chips created on a "nano" scale. (Incidently they also have tattoo inks [colored or invisible] that the nanochips are embedded in the ink) I have been saying on here (ATS) (not to take all the credit, many others have been speaking volumes as well) and telling my wife and others for years that they would most likely skip the whole "pea sized" or "rice sized" chips as that would be too much like a foreign object in peoples bodies. no one except the truly voluntarily damned would accept that, but, if the chips were top be sized on a nano-scale and administered locally mixed in a syringe of saline. Everyone would line up, as with any vaccination and just take it like the good sheep they are. Of course they will tell you it's good for you, that's why this healthcare thing is so much of an issue rigt now while they ignore everything else like poverty and jobs. Chipping people, is at the top of their list.....not our lives. Healthcare is the ONLY way, though, that they can even remotely get people to take this shot. At the end of the day, it's your body you will worry about and fear of death for you and your children is a good incentive to get anyone to do anything.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Good find Chem!

The Sun in owned by Rupert Murdoch,who is a major cog in the machine of the NWO(IMHO).
Its no surprise that one of his papers show the hand of the elite to us masses.

They often print what the elite want to do to us-I believe they do this to gauge public opinion,to see just how far they can push things.

Maybe we were not ready to be chipped in '89,but now the masses have had another 20years of sustained psyops/dumbing down/poisoned food additives...its time for another try,another turn of the dial.

Its great isn't it-TPTB have been obsessed with chipping us all like cattle since the 80's-and still many people will not believe this is the case.

It must feel so comfy and secure with ones head in the sand...

They started "chipping" in the 90's in the US by FEDERAL LAW. Anyone who went fishing WAS AND IS REQUIRED to wear their license around their neck or attached visibly to their clothes. It reminded me of the CATTLE that had tags attached to their ears.
You know of course fishing is a privilege not a right and that you are required to pay for a license for each state you fish in even if for only a day. OF COURSE it is a regressive flat tax, so it doesnt disturb the rich.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If they wanted to chip us all, why not do it at birth? Wouldn't that be easiest? If they've been waiting for decades, they can wait for a generation to die off that hasn't been chipped yet. It doesn't seem to make sense to me of using something like the swine flu, which is getting a lot of attention, to chip people. Why not a regular scheduled shot?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I can find nothing about this article other than on PrisonPlanet, David Icke and other Conspiracy related websites.

I cannot find anything on Joe Frick other than his name mentioned in said links above, nor can I find anything on Davis Milerand again other than said links above.

Given that on the same page as this Claim is an item about how some "Sleep Expert" has developed a new system of sleep he calls "Micro-Somnia" which allows him to function on only 4 1/2 hours sleep a night (Not for children or Pregnant women, because they need sleep you see), makes me think it's not something I'd rely on as evidence for anything other than even back in 1989 people were able to form a conspiracy based on "He said She said" claims.

And in 20 more years time, people will still be doing it.

[edit on 17/11/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I don't see any evidence that this is from the sun, nor that it was written in 1989.

Not saying it is or isn't but you know the original source is from the Prisonplanet forums and the image has been uploaded to tinyurl.

Not particularly credible...

Quite blearily at the very bottom right of the image, you can see faintly "August 1, 1989" - but still, I see no evidence of it's validity.

Doesn't seem to thwart the sound of eyebrows slapping into scalps however..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by destroyhate

They certainly make them to be injected and these are only the ones they tell us about. We all know there must be much more hidden, it's the government way.

Injectable Microchips and Swine Flu Vaccinations
www.wnd.com...

Chips that evolve
www.countdown.org...

ISO Standard Microchips
"Although specifically designed for injecting in animals, this transponder can be used for other applications requiring a micro-sized identification tag."
www.rileyid.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan
This is very interesting, but it also makes you wonder if our paranoia about chipping in flu vaccines is rooted in this story? All it takes is one person to remember that story (even subconsciously) to get the theory to spread.

As for the feasibility of getting a chip in a vaccine... well, it seems rather complicated to me. What is the objective? Do we think the objective is for this "PTB" entity to be able to say "John Smith is at the corner of Maple and Main walking North"? If so, this chip would have to be unique to each individual. So the vaccine would have to be one special dose per person. My understanding is that the flu vaccine is available in 1 dose bottles and 10 multidose bottles. Also, you would need more than one chip in the vaccine as well. You would need many in order to ensure that at least some make it into the syringe.

Then you are talking about getting the chips to be able to xmit without people being able to detect, tamper or remove the chips.

I'd have to say that it is unlikely. I know there are plenty of people on this forum that would disagree but personally I am not concerned of being chipped by a flu vaccine.

hi..the chip is said to be inside the needle..not in the fluid..

i dont believe it though...its far too easy to check and then all hell would brake loose..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

There is an easier way of attaching personal information to the chips. Simply give each vaccine a unique ID and instruct the doctor or nurse that this ID must be added to the patient's medical records to show that they have actually recieved the vaccine. Now, I don't know about the rest of the world, but here in the UK, all medical records are kept on a huge national database. Bingo! They now have a chip number against your name and national insurance number and you are owned.

[Edit for spellnig]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by nik1halo]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
reply to post by ChemBreather

I can find nothing about this article other than on PrisonPlanet, David Icke and other Conspiracy related websites.

I cannot find anything on Joe Frick other than his name mentioned in said links above, nor can I find anything on Davis Milerand again other than said links above.

Given that on the same page as this Claim is an item about how some "Sleep Expert" has developed a new system of sleep he calls "Micro-Somnia" which allows him to function on only 4 1/2 hours sleep a night (Not for children or Pregnant women, because they need sleep you see), makes me think it's not something I'd rely on as evidence for anything other than even back in 1989 people were able to form a conspiracy based on "He said She said" claims.

And in 20 more years time, people will still be doing it.

[edit on 17/11/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

My own research found exactly the same results. No information on the reporter other than on conspiracy websites.

To be honest I have been thinking that this article is suspect. I have read The Sun for years and the layout seems wrong. They would rarely have 2 strange articles like these 2 so close together. It may be a tabloid, but it's a mainstream tabloid.

Also, the date is printed on the bottom right of the page, whereas The Sun prints the date on the top outside corners of their pages, although I can't comment on how they did it in '89 as I was only 8, lol.

The only thing that gives this credance is the fact that it has been printed in a book in '91, so I consider that whether this was an actual Sun article or not, it's still interesting that it was definitely in print 18 years ago.

Anyway, always take any Sun article with a pinch of salt. As previously stated, they have been caught out in a lie before and often have to print retractions. Nevertheless, it's a fun paper that often gets the scoop on seriously ground breaking news.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by nik1halo]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Here is a link to Hitachi site about their 2003 RFID very very small, but now they have even smaller by 100 times, I will find this and post it. So yes, a vaccine could contain RFID chips. www.hitachi.com...

By the way these new ones I will find the article about get power from your body's enzymes just like your body's cells do.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hmm, the Sun newspaper themselves only archives as far back as 1996, whilst most other newspapers go back to the early 1900's!

We'd need to find the original article, because there is no article date, or the SUN on top of it either..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87
Hmm, the Sun newspaper themselves only archives as far back as 1996, whilst most other newspapers go back to the early 1900's!

We'd need to find the original article, because there is no article date, or the SUN on top of it either..

I wish I'd read this before I just Emailed them asking for confirmation

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
OK, so the Sun have got back to me.

They want £39.99 plus £5 pnp for a back copy, so they do have this archived.

I'm not willing to pay this much for a newspaper, but if anyone else is interested, here is the response.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We can supply original historic newspapers for all the UK nationals.

The costs for our newspapers over 9 months old are £39.99 inside of our standard gift box and £59.99 (Sunday) per paper, plus £5.00 UK 1st class P&P.

If you would like to order newspapers over 9 months please contact our customer service team on 0844 669 9933 and we will be able to help you further.

Kind Regards,

Lisa Driscoll

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Maybe the answer to your question is quiet simple. If this microchip is the biblical mark of the beast, then we need to accept have it and not implanted by force, so that would separate the true believers from the ones who renounce to God.
What?...hard to believe?...well, if they tell you "Take the chip or you won't be able to work, buy food or get medical aid". It would take lots of faith to say no right?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
isnt it highly illegal for any government to force another person to have injections or anything placed inside them? i read somewhere that if you refuse a mandatory vaccination and it went to court the court of human rights would side with you no problem....am i wrong? governments have to stick to laws too right?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Good find.

On a broader note, I think this is why the government loves skeptics.

If they plan to do these things, they can insert something like this in a magazine that they plan to do. When they do it, the skeptics will be the first ones yelling conspiracy.

Skepticism has a dark side just like most things. The dark side is that they can be useful idiots for the government because they are quick to yell conspiracy theory at anything they don't fully understand.

If your the government, it's smart to give information and disinformation to conspiracy magazines or websites because you can easily carry these things out because some skeptics will defend you every time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join