It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun 1989 : Swine Flu And The Microchipped Vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestingfx
I can understand everyones enthusiasm with this finding and respect all of your opinions and insight, however I want to interject that the logic has one small problem.

I work in many different hospitals and also do work for Dr's offices as well and in every single case but one, the H1N1 injections came from a bottle. The nurse or Dr would produce a needle, extract the appropriate amount from the bottle, and then inject the patient and move on to the next one.

This was also the same way it was dispensed at a grocery store in my area.

With this in mind the probability of getting injected with some type of microchip would be almost impossible.

If the needle was already pre-loaded with a chip, it wouldnt be that hard.

thats not to say I believe that is what is happening, I'm just saying.

Have you seen the ones they use on pets? It is a pre-loaded needle, inserted into a gun and administered. The needle comes out of the packaging with the chip already there.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I would definately agree with that except for the fact that these were hand held throw away needles and they are the same ones that each of the offices/hospitals use on a regular basis, some being from different manufacturers.

This would have to be a serious conspiracy to have all the manufacturers putting chips inside their needles.

Another thought. It is important to understand the mechanical and chemical properties of materials we use for implants. Any material that finds itself in the body becomes a foreign material. The body fights immediately to reject it, thereby protecting itself from bacterial invasion or other organisms that can be harmful. Bacterial adhesion and poor tissue integration are problems that limit the extensive use of many biomaterial devices in clinical applications.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by interestingfx

Yes, even if TBTB follow the sinister plan to microchip the whole population via vaccinations, this is probably not their year to try it. They simply haven't constructed the necessary infrastructure. But if this year more people start dying from released bioengineered viruses, it will help TBTB, to make future vaccines mandatory for the whole population.

An article from a tabloid paper is not a viable source, but Bill Cooper found it important enough to put this microchip article into his book. Now, PositiveID company not only produces RFID-chips, but also develops microarrays for H1N1.

I won't forget this article and will follow future developments warily.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
They wouldnt use the swine. They would just use the required vaccinations.

Get your microscope out if you really think there are microchips. Have folks send you vaccines and have a look at them!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Once again......Im screaming, something along the lines of SMARTWATER

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by ChemBreather

See my above post to see how they will use the chip to determine your identity.
Also what the chip is designed for.

Basacly it is just a matter of assigning a chip to an already existing subject.
Like they know that chip 446557 is in some one living 'here', they check the database and assign your name to the chip number ?

I cant see the benefit of this chipping, unless it has to do with blood energy I cant see it ...
seems like alot of work..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Heres the thing though-most americans are RFID'd already. Carry a credit or debit card? You're already chipped. Carry your passport? Yup, you're carrying a chip. Carrying paper money? Yep, you've got a chip.

As someone said earlier, we are seeing the infrastructure built for everyone to be chipped, starting with the examples I just listed.

Wont be long before all parents are BEGGING for their child to be chipped, though.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hey chem.... i dunno about this Joe Frick or Joe Brick (i can't see the name properly) but while searching the net trying to find something on this Joe, i found this:

Hitachi's new official microchips are 63 times smaller than in 2003: come in syringes.

www.theflucase.com... es&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

[edit on 17-11-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Very interesting story.

I'm not yet decided on the nanochip/swine flu conspiracy. It really makes me wonder. I WANT to be a skeptic, but I think that's exactly what TPTB would want too if they were actually doing this.

TPTB know that all we really have to rely on is logic and reason and both of those tend to lean against the wall of conspiracy - "how big is the chip" "what's the chip used for" "isn't that a lot of work?" "how do these chips react? programming? on-the-go-programming? electrical signals?"

I personally can't prove any kind of "chipping" is going on and I think that's how TPTB get away with it. They rely on our feeble minds to search for scientific truth instead of seeing the truth inside as it was before. Don't underestimate your instincts friends.

A2D

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
As I check, the only way to confirm the article would be going to the tabloid webside and buy the old issue. Who wants to do that?

Hey, The London Library has extence records from all main newspaper but not The Sun.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yes it is here and its good for 7 years beginning 2010. They have eyes that can not see nor ears that do not hear the truth. Continue your blindness and your foolish dreams.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Heres the thing though-most americans are RFID'd already. Carry a credit or debit card? You're already chipped. Carry your passport? Yup, you're carrying a chip. Carrying paper money? Yep, you've got a chip.

Yes.

Now allow me to throw my hat into the ring.

I believe this article to be part of "their" agenda and I will explain why.

When we all arrive at the uncomfortable fork in the road of forced vaccination, we can either accept the injection or resist. If we resist, it could mean imprisonment or death, who knows.

Currently the depopulation campaign of the ruling elite is an obvious agenda. Source The evidence is massive.

I believe the Sun Article from 1989 is intended to mislead us into accepting the vaccination.
"Well if it won't kill me, I guess it's better than Guantanamo, water boarding or whatever other horrible creation this scum has created."

"Since I'm already rfid chipped with my passport/credit cards, it doesn't matter if they give me another."

SWINE FLU VACCINE = SLOW DEATH

s&f
peace

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
As I check, the only way to confirm the article would be going to the tabloid webside and buy the old issue. Who wants to do that?

Hey, The London Library has extence records from all main newspaper but not The Sun.

No need-go buy 'Behold a Pale Horse'. it was written in the early 90's. It contains the article.

One of the most important books you will ever read.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

I agree with you whole-heartedly.

Why risk a revolution when you can play the 'silent weapons for silent wars' game, and get people to line up for it?

A bit more fearmongering and, like I said, parents will be begging for their child to get chipped. And once that generation is chipped, every one after that will be.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
you want proof of tiny microchips??

I got your proof all over.

Hitachi
Pink Tentacle RFID Powder
hitachi website

smaller than these:
Mu-Chips

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
why microchip you?

you sit staring into a computer screen as much as you stare into a tv. You leave a trace of everywhere you've been , everything you've read, everything you've downloaded, purchased online, communicated to someone else etc etc.

If you're not doing it on your computer at home or at work, you're using a mobile phone that also tracks you.

There is no need to put a chip inside you, you have mechanisms watching you every single day of your life.

unless you're off the grid, but good luck with that and anyone who is off the grid is out of the game anyway, sop who cares about them?

Man, some of you conspiracy theorists just don't get it. You don't understand how much info you are giving up to those people who frighten you so much just by being a member here or on any number of other sites.

never forget the internet was arpanet. It is military hardware from the start.

If you think there is something far worse out there, you'll have no qualms about plugging away and leaving your profile all over the internet.

ridiculous. You're already chipped and you willingly allow it and PAY for it!

baaaa baaa baaaa. lol

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
For someone from the UK I think the irony that this came from The Sun is insane.

Who would have thought?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wouldnt this be different than implanting an chip in a specific location under your skin? Injecting a foreign object directly into your bloodstream would only result in your body expelling it, no?

If TPTB wanted a chip inside of you, some cop would national guard would enter your home, and shove it down your throat. If they wanted you dead they would do the same. They killed 3,000 people in a poorly orchestrated terror hoax, and left tons of uncovered tracks. They dont care.

Like previously stated, we have "microchiped" ourselves a long time ago. Just think about how many paper trails we leave and how many track able devices are in our vehicles and our pockets.

Narcissism with a dash of paranoia.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by destroyhate

A person can't be "provided" with proof, since proof implies 100% certainty, and hearsay is never 100% certain.If you plan to be concerned with actual "proof" in life you'll have to do everything on your own. Nonetheless, a quick google search will turn up about 20 articles dealing with smaller and smaller microchips, and if you really want good info (not proof, exactly) check out google videos. There were computers that an ant could carry around in it's "mouth" maybe 15 years ago, maybe more. And that's just from the info "they"'re willing to tell us about. Before CDs came out an engineer in japan had a watch which housed a single microchip which held about 5-20 cassettes worth of data if I recall. I remember seeing it on TV, and thinking how sad it was once CD walkmen came out that I wasn't going to be able to get my sweet watch.

P. S. This site alone has many many articles dealing with invisibly small chips. Now many of these can't do much, but to chip a person you really only need the chip to be able to hold a few numbers and respond passively to a frequency scan.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorvannostren

Well, you can stick needles in other places than the bloodstream. Like the arm or buttock..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join