It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun 1989 : Swine Flu And The Microchipped Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
I think there are many people who can't handle the idea of being so manipulated and used and so refuse to even think of the conspiracies as a possibility. By the time these people wake up it will be far too late to do anything about it, if we are not at that point already.

Just as there are so many people that have such a high level of paranoia of a sinister plot that they cease to live a happy, fruitful, stress free life. And will shout from their roof tops about things that are only a reality in video games and Hollywood disaster flicks. By the time these people "wake up" it's too late to life the good life.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

You imagine that people who think for themselves and are aware that there is more to the world than what they are spoon fed don't live and enjoy life. Do you see what I mean? You can't handle the idea of such a sinister plot and still live a fruitful life and so imagine no others can as well, and therefore reject even the possibility of the conspiracy theory being true. Without evidence either way.

Is there a chip in the vaccine? I don't know.

Is it possible? Yes.

Am I going to go into massive depression, have no fun, and eventually kill myself?

Absolutely not -

[edit on 17-11-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I heard them say that if you are allergic to eggs you should not get the shots so everyone needs to be allergic to eggs.

From what I have read the chips would easily be injected. As I see it we need to put them in their place, many take medicines that they really don't need..... we need to stop buying there products/medicines to show them we are the ones in control not them.
Start looking up natural remedies they are better for you anyhow.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by destroyhate
Do they really make micro chips that small? i have heard people say that but i have never been provided with proof

I think they can, you see how small the chips are on the internet and tv, and that is just the 'publicly known' sized chips.

The real science is in the labs..

Still, as you say, I still have to see one my self, but I think they are making nano sized radios for fun, so , who knows ?

They are getting really really small:

That black line is a strand of human hair.

"The world's smallest and thinnest RFID tags were introduced yesterday by Hitachi. Tiny miracles of miniaturization, these RFID chips (Radio Frequency IDentification chips) measure just 0.05 x 0.05 millimeters."

Read the article I found this pic at: www.technovelgy.com...
That was from over 2 years ago too.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by danman23]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Just as there are so many people that have such a high level of paranoia of a sinister plot that they cease to live a happy, fruitful, stress free life. And will shout from their roof tops about things that are only a reality in video games and Hollywood disaster flicks. By the time these people "wake up" it's too late to life the good life.

I found out in 1992, that uk uses electronic mind control in schools. They have destroyed my life ever since, with this monitoring me.

My life is real and everyone who knew me and knows me, knows of this period. SO these things do happen, and if they could do thsi to me, they can do this to anyone.

People have every right to be fearful about mind control, and tracking, as my life has proved.

On issue, william cooper has a better intuition i found than most in todays truth movement and even though it was the sun, it was notable he put this into his book, that i have.

Just goes to show the media knows about these things, and i doubt many are brave enough to put it down in paper today what really is going on with mind control.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sept 21, 2009
VeriChip Corporation Granted Exclusive License to Patents Used in Virus Triage Detection System for H1N1 Virus...

Delray Beach FL and Chaska, MN - Sep 21, 2009 -- VeriChip Corporation ("VeriChip") (NASDAQ: CHIP) and its development partner RECEPTORS LLC, a technology company whose AFFINITY by DESIGN(tm) chemistry platform can be applied to the development of selective binding products, announced today that VeriChip has been granted an exclusive license to RECEPTORS' Patent No. 7,504,364 titled "Methods of Making Arrays and Artificial Receptors" and Patent No. 7,469,076 "Sensors Employing Cominatorial Artificial Receptors," in their application to the development of the virus triage detection system for the H1N1 virus. The patents can also be applied to detection systems for other viruses and biological threats such as Methicillinresistan Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).

About VeriChip Corporation...

blah blah blah... This system uses the first human-implantable passive RFID microchip and corresponding personal health record, cleared for medical use in October 2004 by the FDA... blah blah blah

The above was taken from a VeriChip press release in September.

Also on the same day VeriChip's stock jumped 186% with this news.

They have in turn hired a company named Raytheon Microelectronics to manufacture their implantable RFID Chips.

Personal commentary follows - Now, I know that this isn't "proof" that they are now putting these chips into the vaccines, however I have maintained from very early on that this is precisely what they are doing.
VeriChip, Receptors and Raytheon Microelectronics are being used to develop a system in which they believe is solely for the purpose of tracking a viruse's spread throughout the population electronically... as an alert system.

So the question then becomes, so what? Who cares if they put this in me? It's not like the Government can figure out who I am, it isn't coded with my personal ID.
That may be true, but it wouldn't be very hard for them to figure out who you are. Afterall, they already know where you live. And the rest of the stuff like where you work wouldn't be very difficult for them either.
Infants will be known as soon as they are tagged because you are signing for every single thing that they are being injected with.
Also, the process becomes much easier when you set the vaccinations up at vaccination centers, rather than through your doctor. Doses are numbered, you sign up when you walk through the door.

If that doesn't work they'll just track you with it to your house and to make sure it is you, track you to your place of employment with it. After that, they can ID the source in their database.

And you will never be able to go anywhere without their watchful eye again, should they choose to keep an eye on you.

I thought of making a thread about this a while back but didn't because all of this stuff has already been spoken about individually here on this site.

Don't fear the flu, it is mild. The vaccines aren't designed to kill you either, they are designed to track you. Contracts have been signed.

On a side note, it is a ridiculous notion that the Gov. would use a virus OR a vaccine as a depopulation device. It is too dangerous. Too much risk for mutation of the virus.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CRB86
Lest we forget that The Sun is not averse to making things up, just for the sake of an interesting story.

They have been caught red-handed before, and it's for this exact reason that it is almost impossible to find a copy of The Sun in Liverpool.

Ahh the find id from 1989 - made up or not it has come to fruition so it seems......

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Has anyone heard about Davis Milerand before?

The Sun author Joe Frick described him as a critic of government intervention. I googled him, but the only info I found was related to this article.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
You imagine that people who think for themselves and are aware that there is more to the world than what they are spoon fed don't live and enjoy life.

Agreed. I do make that false assumption that paranoid people can't live and enjoy life. I think most psychiatrists would agree...but that doesn't matter. Bottom line...You got me on that point.

You can't handle the idea of such a sinister plot and still live a fruitful life and so imagine no others can as well, and therefore reject even the possibility of the conspiracy theory being true. Without evidence either way.

I would rather reject w/o evidence either way as opposed to believing bloggers and tabloids. AND, yes, in a universe of infinite possibilities anything is possible...even microchipped vaccines...BUT in a universe of infinite possibilities Darth Vader could come invade planet earth and put us under control of the Empire...but it ain't happening so I don't put any weight into the validity of it happening...and justly, I don't put any weight into microchipped vaccines. You see...it's not that I can't handle the idea...it's that I get sick and tired of all the paranoia and fearmongering.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think we have established without any doubt that the Chips are small enough and that the Picture in question is Atleast from 1991, so there have to be more than just an coincidence here.

Maybe there is no chips in the Jab, who knows for sure.
What I need of proof for this to be an complete conspiracy, is how they would 'program/encode' or get the right chip into the right person..

There is also the matter of SmartDust, which contains of a huge amount of chips that can be put in paint for houses and cars etc. and is comunicating with the central computer..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

See my above post to see how they will use the chip to determine your identity.
Also what the chip is designed for.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdchop

Originally posted by CRB86
Lest we forget that The Sun is not averse to making things up, just for the sake of an interesting story.

They have been caught red-handed before, and it's for this exact reason that it is almost impossible to find a copy of The Sun in Liverpool.

Ahh the find id from 1989 - made up or not it has come to fruition so it seems......

Well whether it has come to fruition is subjective at best. What is a fact is that The Sun was caught lying in April 1989. That is before this article was printed.

Read more about it here;
Don't Buy The Sun

An extract:

The boycott of The Sun goes back to April 1989. At the time of writing that is almost 17 years ago. On April 15th 1989 a disaster took place which resulted in the deaths of ninety-six Liverpool supporters at Hillsborough, the home ground of Sheffield Wednesday, during an FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest. Ninety-six people had their lives crushed out of them. Many more are said to have ended their own lives since as a consequence of that disaster. A lot of injustices came out of that disaster, far too many to list here. For more information visit the Hillsborough Justice Campaign website at www.contrast.org... and please try to support them

This is obviously nothing to do with this particular story. And whether you believe it or not, good luck to you, that's your perogative

All i'm trying to point out is that The Sun is not averse to simply making stuff up in order to sell papers. This has been proven. As a result i don't trust anything i read in that rag. It is untrustworthy at best.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by CRB86]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CRB86

The fact that the SUN has lied has absolutely no bearing on the subject.
I'm glad for you that you don't buy their paper.
I don't watch FOX news because they lie as well. (glad to get that off my chest)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by destroyhate
Do they really make micro chips that small? i have heard people say that but i have never been provided with proof

Here's your proof, if no one has provided it yet:
rfid.home.att.net...
Microchiping, your pet is the best way to positively identify your pet. But the reality of how effective it is depends upon how many animals are micro chipped in your area and how many shelters and vets in your area routinely check for microchips.

Even if your area shelters routinely check for microchips, please keep a collar or harness with an ID tag on your pet with your current phone number. The first person to find your pet will not have a microchip scanner will but probably have a cell phone.

There is more to microchiping your pet than just the microchip. A microchip system relies on three components:

1) The microchip - a small grain of rice sized glass encapsulated computer chip with an identification number and miniature antenna implanted under the skin.

2) The scanner - A device which emits the proper radio signals to activate and “read” the information in the chip. The microchip reflects a weak radio signal encoded with that identification number when illuminated by the radio signal emitted by a compatible scanner.

3) The database - An information archive with the records that match the identification number in the microchip to the owner’s contact information. The information in this database must be current to be of any value.

4) If you plan to travel internationally and take your pet with you be sure and check the identification requirements in the countries you plan to visit. PetTravel.com is a good place to start.
Providers of Microchips and Services

American Kennel Club

* In Feb. 2007, AKC CAR (Companion Animal Recovery) and Electronic ID Devices, Ltd. (EID) entered into a distribution agreement, where AKC CAR become the exclusive distributor of TROVAN microchips in the United States. See - AKC CAR Introduces New Microchip ID System and AKC CAR microchip.
* AKC CAR offers a scanner that reads all other 125 kHz microchips and will detect an ISO chip.
* Administers its own AKC Companion Animal Recovery (AKC CAR) database.

AVID - (American Veterinary Identification Devices)

* AVID microchips and scanners are distributed in the US by companies like Microchip I.D. Systems to veterinarians and animal breeders.
* The Avid chip numbers can remain registered to the the veterinarian and animal breeder it was sold to, or for a fee, the animal can be enrolled in AVID's PETtrac® (1-800-336-2843) program under the owner's name.
* If you decide to microchip your pet with an AVID microchip, ask your vet to use a universal or EURO Chip.

Crystal Tag

* Crystal Tag markets ISO Standard 11784 microchips under the Crystal Tag product name.
* Crystal sells a universal reader which complies with ISO Standard 11785. With the ability to read ISO FDX-B and FDX-A/FECAVA, Trovan, and encrypted 125 kHz chips
* Crystal Tag is associated with PetLink International Pet Directory (www.petlink.net...)

Pethealth Inc.

* Pethealth Inc. markets microchips under the 24PetWatch product name.
* Pethealth Inc. administers the 24PetWatch database.
* 24PetWatch has universal scanners and both ISO(Canada only ) and non-ISO( US only ) microchips

Schering-Plough

* Schering-Plough markets microchips under the HomeAgain™ product name.
* Schering-Plough Animal Health Corporation administers its HomeAgain® Microchip database and lost pet recovery service.
* Microchips and readers are manufactured by Digital Angel Corporation (formerly Destron Fearin

Other info on them:
www.securityfocus.com...

Hitachi develops world’s smallest RFID chip
www.crunchgear.com...

www.verichipcorp.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Great find Chem! I rememeber seeing that when I read 'Behold a Pale Horse' for the first time, and have been screaming about it ever since.

Turns out, Mr. Cooper may have known a thing or two.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Perhaps it could be administered under the guise of something like Smartwater. Smartwater is an anti theft device system but sure it could be tweaked to instill in humans......Just a thought.
Seems a plausible method to me
www.smartwater.com...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by flylead]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by CRB86

The fact that the SUN has lied has absolutely no bearing on the subject.
I'm glad for you that you don't buy their paper.
I don't watch FOX news because they lie as well. (glad to get that off my chest)

I think it definitely does have a bearing on the subject. If the article had come from what i consider to be a reputable journalistic source, i'd be more inclined to consider it and say "ok, that makes sense, i could believe that".

As it is, i read this article and am no more inclined to believe it than any of the other porky pies that this particular "newspaper" has churned out over the years.

Another point that leaves me inclined to not take the article on face value; The Sun is owned by Rupert Murdoch. As many on this site claim, Murdoch is someone with ties to the 'global elite' whatever/whoever that may be. If Murdoch was in cahoots with these people, the same people that are pushing the microchipped vaccine, why would he permit this to be published? It's self defeating. If you were going to rob a bank you wouldn't publish the details in the newspaper the week before, would you. I know that is a forced analogy but the principle is the same.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

True enough. There is a difference between possibility and probability.

Darth Vader invading has probability of zero (or very near zero
)

Vaccines having micro chips in them has a probability of ???

Well to me no where near zero but also nowhere near certainty. I'm not willing to take this gamble and trust the big pharms even if there was no microchip, as there are other things to be concerned about with the vaccine.

Obviously you have your own estimation of the probability which comes from your own experience, knowledge and perspective and from which it should and I won't argue about that.

As far as fear mongering and paranoia you do realize this is a site for discussing conspiracies don't you?

And I'll give you that some people probably do live in their mother's basement afraid of their own shadows (how does that image come to mind, oh yeah hollywood), but I think the majority of conspiracy minded people are just free thinkers who see the world differently and still maintain normal enjoyable lives.

edit: one more thing - Being open to the possibility of a conspiracy doesn't mean you believe with certainty that its true. You just file it away in the back of your mind and if more evidence comes along to make that possibility more probable then you take note of it and make appropriate adjustments based on how probable it is and how much it is likely to affect you.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by destroyhate

these chips have been available for some time in new york...first tried and tested by implanting the chips into pets...the idea then moved to babies....however being talked about for years in disbelief like yourself...here is a reasuring commercial aired and i have seen personally...this is no surprise to those whom have listened....

LINK: www.youtube.com...
im not too familiar with html....maybe someone can help me with this

AGAIN: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I can understand everyones enthusiasm with this finding and respect all of your opinions and insight, however I want to interject that the logic has one small problem.

I work in many different hospitals and also do work for Dr's offices as well and in every single case but one, the H1N1 injections came from a bottle. The nurse or Dr would produce a needle, extract the appropriate amount from the bottle, and then inject the patient and move on to the next one.

This was also the same way it was dispensed at a grocery store in my area.

With this in mind the probability of getting injected with some type of microchip would be almost impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join