It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun 1989 : Swine Flu And The Microchipped Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If you were wondering about the size of the smallest tracking chip ..... here you go.

Japan's Hitachi says it has developed the world's smallest and thinnest microchip, that can be embedded in paper to track down parcels or prove the authenticity of a document. The integrated circuit (IC) chip is as minute as a speck of dust, measuring just 0.15 millimetres by 0.15 millimetres and 7.5 micrometres thick, Hitachi said.

Source

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Incredible find!

Star and Flag for you. We need to make sure as many people as possible see this.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is very interesting, but it also makes you wonder if our paranoia about chipping in flu vaccines is rooted in this story? All it takes is one person to remember that story (even subconsciously) to get the theory to spread.

As for the feasibility of getting a chip in a vaccine... well, it seems rather complicated to me. What is the objective? Do we think the objective is for this "PTB" entity to be able to say "John Smith is at the corner of Maple and Main walking North"? If so, this chip would have to be unique to each individual. So the vaccine would have to be one special dose per person. My understanding is that the flu vaccine is available in 1 dose bottles and 10 multidose bottles. Also, you would need more than one chip in the vaccine as well. You would need many in order to ensure that at least some make it into the syringe.

Then you are talking about getting the chips to be able to xmit without people being able to detect, tamper or remove the chips.

I'd have to say that it is unlikely. I know there are plenty of people on this forum that would disagree but personally I am not concerned of being chipped by a flu vaccine.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This is very strange indeed, and quite some time ago too, so it woul dhave been read, a small amount of intrige from the public which could be monitired and recorded and 20 yeasr later hey presto.

I was thinking the other day that I htink they have seriosuly got a job on their hands to get everybody chipped in the developed world, as there are far more people aware now of the game.

Then I was watching the news about the Ukraine problem and Mexico, and thought that they using these countries to tie in central Europe and America, by fear mongering.

Its as though they threatening us with the possibility of it spilling out of these countries and into central europe and america, so we call for the borders t close and id cards, and also we all run for the vaccine, thinking we be next, without actually scaring the crap out of these countries, so that the econmoy isnt much affected as it very slowly tries to grow back.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This has all been reported more recently, if no more reliably, at the Weekly World Inquisitor.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If its not the actual implanting of chips, it could allow them to see what areas are best to start with, and what areas and sorts of people they may have the biggest problem with.

This is a world wide attempt to work out the areas that are not likely to play ball, and which ones are.

There could be somehting in the vaccine that can be detected from space, perhaps small amounts of metal or somehting similar that will creat a map.

Then in time, they will go for gold for the implants.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I do not believe in coincidences .... only in synchronicity

Nice read about Nano Tech 'Small Security Nanotechnology and Future Defense' on www.scribd.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
For those wondering if chips can be made that small, google RFID Powder.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

This could explain why newborn babys are on the high priority list.

They could know who got what chip. I am sure they would code the vaccine with a serial number and then with the billing process tie the serial number to the patient...Presto! The person can now be tracked...

(and this was my simple mind thinking of that...I am sure they method is a lot better! :lol

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
cmo

they make PILL SIZE ROBOTS

www.genomicon.com...

so they can make chips nanon sized piece of cake

www.robotliving.com...

look these RFID CHIPS

www.lewrockwell.com...

thefutureofthings.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
cmo

they make PILL SIZE ROBOTS

www.genomicon.com...

so they can make chips nanon sized piece of cake

www.robotliving.com...

look these RFID CHIPS

www.lewrockwell.com...

thefutureofthings.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Lest we forget that The Sun is not averse to making things up, just for the sake of an interesting story.

They have been caught red-handed before, and it's for this exact reason that it is almost impossible to find a copy of The Sun in Liverpool.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

This could explain why newborn babys are on the high priority list.

They could know who got what chip. I am sure they would code the vaccine with a serial number and then with the billing process tie the serial number to the patient...Presto! The person can now be tracked...

(and this was my simple mind thinking of that...I am sure they method is a lot better! :lol

Hmm, (gulp) the vaccine works, and we smart conspiracy dudes discover the 'truth' and are smart enough to stay away from the Jab, and the sheeple gets to live on !

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Pretty small chips, but can those go thru the blood vessels ?
Looks kinda 'big' for that, or ?

I'm thinking of bloodclots, and this is ofcourse what is public knowledge, so smaller may ofcourse be in existence..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Anyone have a hardcopy of this to prove that it's not a photoshop hoax? Anyway, even if it is real, then I think it's merely a coincidence. Remember the sun even shines on a dog's A$$ sometimes (no pun intended).

Just my 2-cents

EDIT: where is the proof of microchipping in the vaccines? There is none. Aside from the "swine flu" part of the article, everything else is assumption...and there is nothing special about an article on swine flu...it's been around forever. NOW, if they specifically stated H1N1, then it would have my attention.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by destroyhate

I dont know exactly what they're called or how you would find them in a web search, but yes I have personally seen them.

They have had this technology for years, tagging wild life etc....

Only the one for humans is smaller than a grain of rice and increasingly shrinking.

Doctors can give you a tiny camera in a micro-pill-like form instead of cutting you open to see what the internal problems are. I'm sure its pretty similar technology.

The question is how is this going to be used? Furthermore, if it continues to shrink isnt there a possibility of us receiving it and not even knowing?!?!?!?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by destroyhate
Do they really make micro chips that small? i have heard people say that but i have never been provided with proof

See this video of a concept that is not far off. Check out the 1 min mark where they say they already can make 10,000 transistors fit on a single fly hair!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I have a hardcopy from Behold a Pale Horse. The book is from 1991. The photocopy of the "Big Brother Coming" article is found on page 444. The OP has posted links to a pdf.file of this book.

Here a link to a needle gauge comparison chart. The smallest nanochips developed will easily fit into a needle.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
Here a link to a needle gauge comparison chart. The smallest nanochips developed will easily fit into a needle.

Thanks for the info. However, just because they can make a chip that size doesn't mean that our vaccinations are chipped. Anyone care to obtain a dose of the vaccine to be analyzed under a scanning electron microscope? I will bet my life on there being no evidence of microchipping in the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yep page 444 of behold a pale horse published 18 years ago. Worth the read.

Even though there is no proof that the swine flu vaccine has a chip in it is an interesting coincidence that this article specifically mentions a swine flu vaccine and people lining up for it as a way of getting the population chipped.

Other people have already posted on the size of the chips and so it makes it very possible. Also when you get a shot it is not injected into a vein. So the chip could reside in the fat or muscle at the injection site.

I think there are many people who can't handle the idea of being so manipulated and used and so refuse to even think of the conspiracies as a possibility. By the time these people wake up it will be far too late to do anything about it, if we are not at that point already.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join