It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun 1989 : Swine Flu And The Microchipped Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Have you seen this ?
Insanly coincidental isn't it ?

This article from 1989 speak of using an Swine Flu pandemic to get people microChipped, and exactly 20 years later, we have the swine flu pandemic in the age of tiny tiny microchips ..

1989 The Sun newspaper published an article warning that a fake swine flu epidemic

Swine Flu And The Microchipped Vaccine
Is This Why They’re Making The Vaccination Compulsory?

As long ago as 1989 The Sun newspaper published an article warning that a fake swine flu epidemic could be used to microchip the population through vaccinations.

The article, entitled Big Brother’s Coming! warned that “coded microchips implanted in every person in the country would tie all of us into a master computer that could track anyone down at any moment, and plans for such a system are already under way whether you like it or not!”

The article went on to say that “the tiny transmitters can be injected painlessly from a tiny gun in humans without them even knowing it through a nationwide vaccination program.”

And further: “All the government would have to do is make up something like the swine flu vaccine.”

Full Article

( I moved this from a Reply of mine further down this page for easy access.)

I found this, it should cast some validity, since the book of Mr. Cooper is old.
Download : Pale Horse .PDF
William Cooper - Behold a pale horse article

It was originally in the August 1, 1989 edition of The Sun.

BIG BROTHER'S COMING!
Revealed: Secret plan to tag every man, woman and child
by JOE FRICK

CODED MICROCHIPS implanted in every person in the country would tie all of us into a master computer that could track anyone down at any moment, and plans for such a system are already under way whether you like it or not!

The secret scheme is being touted as a service for the protection of the people by high government officials, but some insiders who object to the move say it's just another way for Big Brother to control its subjects.

[edit on 17/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Do they really make micro chips that small? i have heard people say that but i have never been provided with proof

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

wow, thats a nice finding - important article I think !

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by destroyhate
Do they really make micro chips that small? i have heard people say that but i have never been provided with proof

I think they can, you see how small the chips are on the internet and tv, and that is just the 'publicly known' sized chips.

The real science is in the labs..

Still, as you say, I still have to see one my self, but I think they are making nano sized radios for fun, so , who knows ?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AUM68

wow, thats a nice finding - important article I think !

Yes, isn't it !
They may have been plotting this for decades and decades, maybe been testing the virus here and there to see how it works...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Amazingly coincidental. Nice find chembreather.

here's a bigger scan so you can read the text right of the article itself.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Thank you , what you think of it ? Coincidence ?
Or is the Swine Flu a Conspiracy Theory that have become an Conspiracy and should go in the pile of 'conspiracies that came thru' pile ?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Well it hasn't happened as yet. Not that I am aware of though. It does show that people were considering this twenty years ago. The sun is a tabloid right?

Remember the scene in men in black? Where k says they're the best investigative reporting on the planet. I couldn't help but think of that.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

Well it hasn't happened as yet. Not that I am aware of though. It does show that people were considering this twenty years ago. The sun is a tabloid right?

Remember the scene in men in black? Where k says they're the best investigative reporting on the planet. I couldn't help but think of that.

Hehe, yes, The Sun is an tabloid paper from he UK.
What if the chips were in this Jab, I keep wondering, there is no way they would know who gets which chip, right ?

In order for that to work, the chip have to be 'encoded' with the information of the subject/patiant..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Amazing Find! F&S!
Critics are always bashing newspapers like these, but once again, stories provided by them contain a high level of truth. I can think of several more articles which are not accepted by the general public because the reports are unbelievable, time will tell!

I don't like to refer to Hollywood but remember what Tommy Lee Jones teaches Will Smith; Read the tabloids!

The truth is so unbelievable that no one believes it!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Tabloids have some things that are true, I wonder if it is due to new unskilled journalists that havent been 'mounted' by the 'elite' yet, I know now a days there are a strick hold and censureship on the NewS, but back then, mayby there were a slighter 'grip' on news articles.

Like the one from 1983 about 'planet x found' in the New York Times, that were retrackted later on..Maybe just another pice of the 'plan', if the plan is 200 years old, they have a good amount of time to plan and act out...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Good find Chem!

The Sun in owned by Rupert Murdoch,who is a major cog in the machine of the NWO(IMHO).
Its no surprise that one of his papers show the hand of the elite to us masses.

They often print what the elite want to do to us-I believe they do this to gauge public opinion,to see just how far they can push things.

Maybe we were not ready to be chipped in '89,but now the masses have had another 20years of sustained psyops/dumbing down/poisoned food additives...its time for another try,another turn of the dial.

Its great isn't it-TPTB have been obsessed with chipping us all like cattle since the 80's-and still many people will not believe this is the case.

It must feel so comfy and secure with ones head in the sand...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I don't see any evidence that this is from the sun, nor that it was written in 1989.

Not saying it is or isn't but you know the original source is from the Prisonplanet forums and the image has been uploaded to tinyurl.

Not particularly credible...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I don't see any evidence that this is from the sun, nor that it was written in 1989.

Not saying it is or isn't but you know the original source is from the Prisonplanet forums and the image has been uploaded to tinyurl.

Hey Chad, new Avatar ?, didnt reconize you there..
Well, I know A.jones spoke about it not that long ago, and he said it was from the Sun also, I'm just guessing that would be the case, in this case..

Here is a link to the 'the flu case' website, I know they do research on things, as they are very into the swine flu case.

The Flu Case

I cant find any results on the search on The Sun, maybe they dont have stories that far back, or just dont want that one up on the data base ..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Have tried to zoom in to find the writer of the article.....JOE ERICK, HUCK.....not sure. Maybe someone can work out the surname.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
August 1st 1989 if I am correct according to far bottom right of page....
Indeed interesting though

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Hey Chad, new Avatar ?, didnt reconize you there..
Well, I know A.jones spoke about it not that long ago, and he said it was from the Sun also, I'm just guessing that would be the case, in this case..

Here is a link to the 'the flu case' website, I know they do research on things, as they are very into the swine flu case.

The Flu Case

I cant find any results on the search on The Sun, maybe they dont have stories that far back, or just dont want that one up on the data base ..

yep..i tried to find that too..but the sun archives only go back to 1996.

wouldnt this be easy to debunk though..just get a syringe and have a look inside..surely theres some doctors here who can order the vaccine...or surely one of alex jones listeners is a doctor and can just open up the syringe...i dont know...it just seems far too easy to debunk to be true..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I found this, it should cast some validity, since the book of Mr. Cooper is old.

Download : Pale Horse .PDF
William Cooper - Behold a pale horse article

It was originally in the August 1, 1989 edition of The Sun.

BIG BROTHER'S COMING!
Revealed: Secret plan to tag every man, woman and child
by JOE FRICK

CODED MICROCHIPS implanted in every person in the country would tie all of us into a master computer that could track anyone down at any moment, and plans for such a system are already under way whether you like it or not!

The secret scheme is being touted as a service for the protection of the people by high government officials, but some insiders who object to the move say it's just another way for Big Brother to control its subjects.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
Have tried to zoom in to find the writer of the article.....JOE ERICK, HUCK.....not sure. Maybe someone can work out the surname.

JOE FRICK

probably a different joe frick but a cool coincidence no less...

www.ibx.com...

www.newsmeat.com...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I keep wondering, there is no way they would know who gets which chip, right ?

I have wondered that too. But when they give you the jab, you must get one of the jabs from a certain batch, so you name would not be that hard to put with what ever frequency or what ever they use.

Amazing stuff, and shows the media do know about these things.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join