It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearly Lasik co-founder accused of soliciting murder of partner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Clearly Lasik co-founder accused of soliciting murder of partner

seattletimes.nwsource.com

The co-founder of Clearly Lasik laser eye-surgery centers was charged Monday with two counts of criminal solicitation to commit first-degree murder in connection with an alleged plot to kill his business partner and a former colleague.

Dr. Michael Mockovak, 51, of Newcastle, was arrested by the FBI and Seattle police on Thursday morning while he was at a gym, said FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs. The laser eye surgeon was released Saturday on $1 million bail.

Mockovak was rearrested Monday afternoon and is being held on $3 million bail.

His attorney Colette Tvedt said that Mockovak i
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Why is it that the more successful one becomes, the more sinister and plotting one might become?

Is it simply "greed"? I should say so.
Greed is the underlying cause that effects those with the arrangement whereas they are obsessed with gaining more and more....Like a drug, addicted, usually psychotic, sociopath, and most likely a right wing conservative invert.

I know, that sounds biased, but someone has to put it out there. The fall of republicanism as a political party is, IMO, a direct result of right wing conservative inverts with sociopathic tendencies and psychotic behavior.
These contrivances are merely groomed as pawn in the great chess game of control and world dominance.

Just as one might be used as an MK Ultra weapon, the simple way to find out who is in conflict of interest, (affiliated with contraversial for profit corporations in noncompliance with rules applicable to mostly public servants, or the insignificant social contributor who is up to his neck in personal interests, typically monitary, with the same corporations who's lobbyists vascillate our representatives by applying temptations of treasures, pleasures, and in retrurn, push through measures that benefit both legislator and corporate officer. who is controlling behind the scenes? (the man behind the curtain...The izard of ..),

Follow the Money...

Why is it that with the fantastically wealthy, owners of 90% of all global UCC trades, as so fully scribed as title of a more recent James Bond Movie;
"The World Is Not Enough".

So, as we see over and over like an old vinyl record, stylus skipping, in a circular repetition that is only observed in skipping vinyl and the powerful, and when corrupted by greed, the most mysterious enigma other than reveal of the universes, in nature. But is this natural? yes. It is a psychological addiction that overwhelms the inflicted and excitement increases incrimentally as does concious willful caustic behavior, thus stripping him or her of all will power and restraint.

Now, we all know hindsight is 20/20, and stupid is as stupid does, so let's break this down to it's simplicity.

Rich man wants it all, (partner is probably plotting moves under the infuence of greed as well), Rich man can't have it all. Rich man wants partners spoils, Rich man tries to hire hit man.

Yup I've seen this MO so many times, it is somehow...expected. Rather than be happy with your king's ransom for the business you helped build, you plot against your nemesis partner, and end up going down for conspiracy to commit 1st Degree Murder.

You think this was the right move? Will he have murderer's remorse?
Is he one of the prophets fulfilling the sequence which will open the door to the third and final world conflict?

I call this "human nature at it's ugliest of head rearings".

I guess the would be victim moves and holds checkmate on the would be assassin

seattletimes.nwsource.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit typos, add sentence

[edit on 17-11-2009 by imd12c4funn]

join