It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario’s deadly Swine Flu surge, 24 dead in 72 hours

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by ecoparity

Found the article by my most trusted site on medications,

In order to legally allow unlicensed squalene adjuvants to be included in licensed H1N1 vaccines, the US government would have had to issue an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

To date, no EUA has been issued, so the swine flu vaccines licensed for use in the US do NOT contain squalene. However, it is still unclear whether the National Emergency declaration issued by President Obama on October 23, 2009, will cover adding novel adjuvants like squalene, or whether a separate EUA must be issued to allow the use of unlicensed adjuvants.

So!... what gives?

If I would put my shiny tinfoil hat on, I would say; this is exactly WHY Obama was so eager to issue the National Emergency declaration.

And I'm quite sure that under this "emergency conditions" they are not even obliged or forced to tell you if the shots contain squalene or not!

Soo! do you trust them marg?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So the death toll in Canada is now @ 198
That's an increase of 37 people since November 12.

23 new cases in Quebec
6 in BC
3 in Saskatchewan
2 in New Brunswick
1 in Nova Scotia
2 in Newfoundland and Labrador

No new cases have been reported from Ontario.

www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I live in the center of Canada "Landmark" Manitoba, Chemtrails have been happening all summer here, like a wagon wheel in the sky,its hard not to notice I wonder if its partially becaue Winnipeg grew 4 % last year and a neighboring town "Steinbach" has grown 20%?
we have alot of workers on visas from Russia, Germany,Ukraine it will be interesting to see how things pan out....One a personal note I havnt been sick in along time Im not prone to getting colds, but I have noticed a heaviness in my lungs...different than the usual congestion....strange. I'll report any strange occurrences.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm in Ontario. I don't know about spraying, but about a month and a half ago I was out for a walk and was startled to note that the entire sky from straight up to the southern horizon was clouded up in a pattern that looked exactly like a washboard - even, narrow east-west strips running side by side as far as the eye could see. It was amazing to see.

It may have only been a bizarre weather phenomenon, but I have never seen such a vast symmetrical cloud pattern in my life.

If only I had had a camera with me I would have started a thread just to get some input.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Well actually my nice site was the first to come forward with the squalene littler secret.

But, I am not taking the vaccine myself so while I am concern about what is been put on the vaccines, personally it doesn't affect me directly.

And as for your question who I am to trust, well . . . for sure no the corrupted owned government we have and neither the big profit making pharma that doesn't give a squat about the trash they make for human consumption

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Genetic sequences from Ukraine have been posted to the GISAID database. These are not "officially" released from the WHO but are probably an attempt to release them without a lot of attention. (They are verified as genuine Ukraine samples). Analysis is underway as I type this but we already have some bad news...

In the interest of ATS getting the news first:

One of the two small mutations theorized to be in the Ukraine samples has been confirmed.

D225G a receptor binding domain change makes the swine flu much more virulent in the lungs.

This mutation brings the H1N1 virus closer to the 1918 virus as it was in the third and deadliest wave.

Two samples from Brazil also contained this and one other small mutation.

This mutation has no effect on transmission of the virus and will not impact the function of the vaccines against the virus. It does mean that more of the infected will die from the various lung symptoms described so many times in other threads on ATS.

More to follow as the analysis continues....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day
But i do have an interesting off/on topic experience about a yellow powder all over a guest computer in a hotel hallway downtown. I was doing some work there and reported it to the hotel owner but he brushed it off...no pun intended.

Its been a day and i am not sick with anything but i came very close to reporting it to police myself.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by The Great Day]

you should have taken sample with stycky note or so, wonder what chemical is there..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by colt122

I live in the center of Canada "Landmark" Manitoba, Chemtrails have been happening all summer here, like a wagon wheel in the sky,its hard not to notice I wonder if its partially becaue Winnipeg grew 4 % last year and a neighboring town "Steinbach" has grown 20%?

Hey colt I suggest you get rid of that heaviness, pronto.
go here

[edit on 18-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by colt122

I live in Winnipeg also and have family that live in Landmark. Those could possibly just be crop dusters spraying pesticides on the fields. I grew up in the country (Anola) and we had farmers for neighbours, they'd spray the fields a few times from spring to fall. Those planes usually fly pretty low though so who knows. Never seen any chemtrails myself in Winnipeg.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ok Vancouver BC here again.

According to a link in op's original article BC Hospitals are reported as being over flowing with h1n1 victims.

I have been asking around at different clinics and doctors and nurses and they all said that was not true. What a few did mention was that they have been flooded with concerned people clamoring for the vaccine shot.

One nurse called it an epidemic of propaganda and total BS and she did not and will not take the shot. Even working in an environment where she has been exposed too two confirmed patients, she has not gotten sick.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by The Great Day]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by The Great Day]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
52 dead in 48 hrs in Canada.

Canada: 52 deaths in 48 hours The Public Health Agency of Canada has published its latest Surveillance - H1N1 Flu Virus. Between November 17 and 19, we suffered 52 H1N1 deaths, making a total of 250. This is effectively a spike of 25 percent in our total deaths in just two days. Ontario reported 18 deaths, for a total of 79, and Alberta more than doubled its total: 22 deaths in two days, for a total of 42.

www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I live in Niagara Falls Ontario and haven't heard a thing.... I mean nothing about this. Not a peep on the local tv station out of Hamilton or Toronto. Nothing on the CBC. I think that these facts are a little out of wack.... I don't know...........I would really think that there would be something in the news about this locally here

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by colt122
I live in the center of Canada "Landmark" Manitoba, Chemtrails have been happening all summer here, like a wagon wheel in the sky,its hard not to notice :

Chemtrails getting some attention in Russian Today video

www.youtube.com...

This heavy lung is one symptom of excessive man made clouds -

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Down here in Southwestern Ontario we now have 3 deaths attributed to swine flu -- all in the last week -- all men aged mid 40's to mid 50's.

These reports are from the local CBC nightly news.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
If this whole swine flu pandemic is a concerted effort by nefarious forces to make people sick and die, I find this bit of news very interesting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join