It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario’s deadly Swine Flu surge, 24 dead in 72 hours

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

Is nice to hear people talk from their own areas that the media hype paid by big pharma has created pandemic scares.

Is just like here in my neck of the woods in GA, while the media keep telling that the pandemic was making people sick and schools closing, in my city and the next city life was going on as usual, actually no swine flu cases of anybody that I know and not school closings, making the news sound fake and untruth.

Perhaps in Atlanta where is more population living per square mile could be a bigger out brake, but in our small towns nothing out of the ordinary beside the media hype.

And If Canada is going to do what the CDC has done in the US to scrap for swine flu deaths going back as April to tag pneumonia deaths to swine flu, then you can see the deception that is going rampant.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well lucky for all our Canadians friend, you get to chose the H1N1 vaccine withou adjuvants as is been approved in Canada here in the US we get no Choices on how we can be poisoned.

So at least you have a choice.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by marg6043]

Well Marg! I don't know if this is entirely correct!.....but

Take a look at this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are apparently giving the population Glaxo's AREPANRIX with the squalene adjuvant AS03 which is the same as the European PANDEMRIX from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) with another name.

The other vaccine without any adjuvant: PANVAX (CSL Biotherapies Inc) -
is only for pregnant women and very young children.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I read that in the same site that the OP link, but what I didn't know is that is for children and pregnant women only.

Still that is better for you that what is going on in the US, some states even lowered the mercury allowances for vaccinations of children and pregnant women.

See in the US the government doesn't give a crap about the children and the unborn, at least in Canada they do.

Still we also get the very flavorful squalene in the vaccinations too.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Apparently the non-adjuvant vaccine has now been made available to everyone. I will look for the link and add it.

Also Ontario's former Medical Officer of Health is playing down the seriousness of the pandemic; saying it has been over-hyped. I'll try and find that link too.

Health Canada has approved the use of adjuvant-free swine flu vaccine made in Canada for pregnant women and healthy people aged 10 to 64,

www.cbc.ca...

Public health officials and journalists have overstated the importance of the swine flu, a former Ontario chief medical officer of health says.

www.cbc.ca...

[edit on 11/17/2009 by wayno]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yeah I was reading the same site yesterday when the link was posted in that thread. And apparently they have ordered 2 million doses of the unadjuvanted vaccine. But now I read that they are broadening the groups that can take the unadjuvanted vaccin as well, because they have much of it.

Sorry! marg I think you're right! I could have misread it, or maybe they just changed it on their site? - now apparently more people can get the unadjuvanted version.

But I'll post it here if someone else is interested to read?

Backgrounder: Use of Unadjuvanted H1N1 Flu Vaccine

Who has the unadjuvanted H1N1 flu vaccine been approved for?

The Government of Canada ordered enough adjuvanted H1N1 flu vaccine for all Canadians who need and want it based on WHO advice. We also ordered 2 million doses of unadjuvanted vaccine for pregnant women and very young children.

The additional order of unadjuvanted H1N1 flu vaccine and the latest research which shows unadjuvanted H1N1 flu vaccine to be less effective in young children has resulted in a surplus supply of the unadjuvanted vaccine.

Both the adjuvanted and unadjuvanted H1N1 flu vaccines are safe and effective. The latest research shows both the adjuvanted and unadjuvanted H1N1 flu vaccines provide a strong immune response on average in over 90 per cent of the people who received them in clinical trials. For people between 10 and 64 years of age with healthy immune systems, both the adjuvanted and unadjuvanted vaccines provide an excellent immune response. Unadjuvanted H1N1 flu vaccine is the recommended formulation for pregnant women.

To ensure we keep immunizing people at a brisk pace and continue to build immunity to the virus in communities across the country, we are broadening our recommendations for the use of unadjuvanted vaccine. Specifically, the extra doses of unadjuvanted H1N1 flu vaccine will be made available to healthy people between the ages of 10 and 64 so they can be vaccinated as soon as possible. This will not affect the availability of unadjuvanted vaccine for pregnant women.

Unadjuvanted flu vaccine is not recommended for everyone

For some particular groups, the unadjuvanted vaccine may not provide as strong an immune response. For this reason, it is recommended that the following groups not receive the unadjuvanted vaccine:

People with weakened immune systems

Children between 6 months and 9 years of age

People 65 years of age and older

www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

I'm just waiting for this to happen here in Europe as well - because many people are not so keen on taking the vaccine - and if the population doesn't take the vaccine, they have to throw it away! - all the vaccine is already paid for!

Well I'm hoping to see an unadjuvanted version here soon as well!

But maybe they are just lying & screwing around with us and say: SURE! this is the new unadjuvanted version - here! take two instead!

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

That is one of the biggest issues, how do people will know if they are getting the adjuvant free or not.

Personally I refuse the flu vaccine be seasonal or swine this time around, I did took the seasonal flu last year in Nov. by March of this year me and my whole family came down with something we thought was the flu, they didn't have the seasonal flu vaccine but I did.

We are hopeful that is was the swine flu so we are now immune.
none of us has gotten anything else since then no even a common cold.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I find it interesting that the local newspaper, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch's conglomerate, only carries stories advocating taking the shots. Their stories are 99% on only that side of the issue.

The CBC, Canada's national, partly publicly funded television network, while still primarily pro hysteria and pro immunization, does nevertheless carry more articles and reports about the questions and downsides; including the fact that the veracity of the immunization has not been proven.

The CBC's coverage is more apt to leave you confused if you put all their stories together, but at least it is a truer picture.

The comparison between the two coverages proves the blatant pro-Big Pharma bias of the corporate MSM.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I am glad you see the deception going on, remember is obviously rampant in the US were the big pharma operates from.

Any deaths associated with any type of flu symptoms will be manipulated for boosting swine flu deaths.

That's what is going on in the US with the CDC.

It will no be long when everybody will catch up to the deception of media manipulated propaganda.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Is it asking too much to get a little more information on these fatalities than just throwing out some numbers? How about, age, pre-existent medical conditions, location, access to adequate medical care, vaccination, socioeconomic status, race, hospitalization, etc. If you release this information and do not tag it with names, you are not violating any privacy laws.

These aren't similar to drunk driving deaths, where there is usually only one variable involved: alcohol. This is a prime example of withholding vital information to further an agenda. Have these numbers even been verified by a non-partial independent body?

Saying these deaths were cause by the swine flu and not providing any additional related information is deceptive, to say the least. Sadly, most people will just read the numbers (because they are too lazy or do not know how to read anything else) and just go running for the hills.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Unfortunately they simply are, for the most part, not even testing anymore to find out what is really going on. I don't know why. Is it too costly?

A skeptic would say they aren't testing because if they did, and it showed H1N1 2009 was not the only culprit; then even more people would question the vaccination program. That would be "bad for business" for the manufacturers and governments who are buying the stuff.

They have not even tested the vaccines in double blind studies to prove it works. Its hard not to conclude the whole thing is nothing but a scam by Big Pharma, foisted on the people just like the scams that went down in the financial sector.

Who needs the mafia when scams against the public by "legitimate" corporations has become the norm around the world these days?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

None of the US vaccines have sqaulene in them, you can check the product inserts and FDA approvals on FDA.gov. You can also get mercury free versions of two of them (if you can find them).

The clinical trials underway for 2010 have both, squalene free and with it. Most of the vaccines in testing are making both kinds so either people complained loudly enough to get results or they are making a special vaccine for the military or Wall Street or something.

If you want the links to everything let me know and I'll post them again. I realize a lot of alt news sites are claiming they have squalene and I even believed them but after checking for myself they do not.

One "no vaccines" Dr on youtube even describes reading the product insert and seeing squalene on it which is a flat lie unless he was in Europe at the time.

Europe only has one vaccine without squalene but it's the one made by Baxter which will scare most CT types away from it.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There's a delicate balance going on right now in many countries over the administration of the vaccines to the general public. Here in Canada, where I feel is most vaccination friendly overall, has yet to see the vaccines being offered to the general public. As of right now, in general, only "high risk" groups have been allowed to receive the injections.

Now that that's been accomplished, with outstanding success I might add, (meaning 10 hour line-ups in each city and people frothing at the mouth for their dose of "protection"), the remaining vast majority of people are eagerly anticipating their turn.

Of course, media coverage of scarcity and insufficient supplies keeps everyone praying that they will arrive in time. But in the meantime, the media has a lot of work to do (by media I mean the WHO's influence over what the media dictates to the public). And I believe this applies to many countries.

They will look to capitalize on the timing of "death surges", dire warnings, and potential catastrophes in order to bring the public together as a mass herd, all at the same time.

The lack of western media coverage of the Ukraine emergency is a prime example of information steering. The WHO, for instance, may wait until there are similar emergencies in various countries simultaneously before releasing updated, dire results to mainstream media to be carried in their respective countries such as "mutated virus scenarios" (which they will want the public to believe have been proactively addressed in the current vaccine formulas). However at this stage, little common sense will prevail over the sheer panic that can be imposed on the public by the media in a short amount of time.

Stories or "reports" will be released (mainstream) and the herd will flock like nothing we've seen before. This will be accomplished, in my opinion, once a sufficient level of despair has been reached. Again, examples are taking place under a heavy clout in the Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by semper fidelis

Last night, my roommate was dropping his kids off at his exes. On his way back home, he reported seeing a smaller twin/turboprop plane flying low, which was obviously unusual.

He said that the plane let out a plume of brown dust/smoke while making a pass over the city. He was quite shaken and shocked to have witnessed such a thing.

Witnessed in Lethbridge, Alberta at approximately 1900 hrs Nov 16,2009.

It's really a shame that he did not get video or write down the aircraft registration numbers. Being able to track down the plane might prove interesting -- especially if the aircraft was owned by the government or perhaps Baxter & friends.

Is there any illness spreading at Lethbridge?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Sure. I have nothing better to do than post disinfo. Take from it what you will...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis

It is a shame...he couldn't even give a decent description of the plane. He wanted to 'call somebody', but who to call?

He's carrying his camera with him now.

As far as illness from 'swine flu', the neighbors wife was a 'suspected case', and another buddy's GF was a 'suspected', her boss was confirmed. I've been watching rather closely-I've been ready to bug out since it popped up in Mexico last year
If I start to hear reports similar to the Ukraine here, or even if it gets worse in Ontario, I'm gone.

So far, it seems like a normal flu season with a lot of hype added, and a lot of sheep clamoring for vaccinations...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
WHO says swine flu samples from Ukraine showed no significant mutation

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS (CP) – 9 hours ago

GENEVA — The World Health Organization says tests on swine flu samples from Ukraine show no significant mutation of the virus.

WHO had sent an expert team to Ukraine last week after reports of an unusual flu outbreak.

The global body said Tuesday that preliminary genetic sequencing at laboratories in Britain and the United States showed that the virus in Ukraine was similar to that used for production of the pandemic flu vaccine.

The Ukrainian Health Ministry has registered some 1.4 million cases of flu and respiratory illness since the start of the swine flu outbreak.

WHO says most cases are likely swine flu and the infection rate is in line with neighbouring countries such as Russia and Poland.

"...similar to that used for production of the pandemic flu vaccine."

WTF, correct me if I'm wrong, but either it is or it isn't when it comes to virology?

I wonder, would the WHO confirm a dangerous mutation? Whats the protocol for dissemination of such information?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Thanks for the today, now I am a littler bit skeptical when it comes to big pharma they have been known to lie for profits.

I will do some more personal research on the squalene in the US vaccines.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Found the article by my most trusted site on medications,

GREAT NEWS -- No Squalene Allowed in US Swine Flu Vaccines!

Fortunately, Americans can draw a sigh of relief as it pertains to squalene -- one of the most controversial of the adjuvants -- at least for now.

Although vaccine manufacturers were pushing to be allowed to use squalene in many of the swine flu vaccines, and the US Department of Health and Human Services purchased spent more than $400 million of tax payers' money to stockpile the oil-based adjuvant, their efforts have been unsuccessful so far.

In order to legally allow unlicensed squalene adjuvants to be included in licensed H1N1 vaccines, the US government would have had to issue an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

There have been small H1N1clinical trials in which experimental squalene adjuvants were included and tested, which have been reported by various media sources, fueling the questions about its use. But that is different from an FDA licensed vaccine that is made available for general public use.

To date, no EUA has been issued, so the swine flu vaccines licensed for use in the US do NOT contain squalene. However, it is still unclear whether the National Emergency declaration issued by President Obama on October 23, 2009, will cover adding novel adjuvants like squalene, or whether a separate EUA must be issued to allow the use of unlicensed adjuvants.

The best way to confirm the existence of vaccine components is to consult the vaccine product manufacturer inserts. Below, you will find links to the inserts for the four H1N1 vaccines licensed for use in the US.

You may also want to review the transcript of the July 23, 2009 meeting of the FDA Vaccines & Related Biological Products Advisory Committee for more information on the discussion about whether the FDA should issue an EUA and allow unlicensed adjuvants in US vaccines.

Thankfully, so far, the FDA has declined to approve squalene adjuvants for US H1N1 vaccines, but that does not mean that the drug companies will not continue to press for approval in the future.

After most debate from the American Public on squalene the government has done its part.

articles.mercola.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

So what's next Australia, The USSA, etc. seriously maybe we should watch out for low flying planes like ones in Ontario and Ukraine

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join