posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:44 AM
If you haven't seen the movie yet.
1) The world would be a better place if the Roman catholic church ceased to exist
2) The US government will survive even if they have to sacrifice the entire country and 99.9% of American citizens to do it
3) The other world governments will do the same as America
4) Generals with 4 stars on thier shoulders always seem to survive in these disaster flicks
5) Africa has value after all (Especially South Africa)
6) We are all pawns of the ultra wealthy who are accumulating wealth for one purpose only: To buy thier own survival when it all collapses
7) THe rich and powerful have no concept of compassion, even for thier own, until goaded by peer pressure
8) History repeats itself - The old testement god destroys the earth and tribes of greedy, selfish power mongers save themsleves by building arks to
save themselves from a worldwide flood.
9) The prefered spirituality for the new world is buddhism
10) The conspiratists are right, but they are all dead so believing in conspiracies didn't actually serve them, where as greed and power seeking may
have served them better
[edit on 17-11-2009 by In nothing we trust]