It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I an angel or a demon ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
kode, I must say I didn't do a step by step watching on this thread. I just read some posts. However, when I saw the picture you posted, I was scrolling the page down, and I had to came back up because I felt quite uncomfortable with it. I felt it remains as a sort of deposit of non-physical energy stored in a materialized form. I didn't have a good feeling on it, though.

This is no further analysis. I didn't make any research. It is just a mere 1st impression, or just a delusion.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Falkner]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
www.otherkin.net

this might be a possibility for you

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Dont feel bad Kode.....everyone I walk near drops things out of their hands...keys,pens,pencils, they knock stuff over etc. More than likely you have a entity that hangs out with ya. No big deal. Idea is to ally with it and possibly you can both help each other.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
You are a mystic moving toward your path. The answers will coem to you soon enough. Just try to do your best inlife no matter what is thrown your way. There willbe alot of negative things trying to bring you down. Just stay toward the light. Im going through the same thing and it is hard.

Dont listen to pyschics and stuff because they could be getting info from Demons or other non-worthy entities using the medium to direct you from your path. Remember it is their main goal.

U2U Me

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What i don�t get is why or what exactly makes some of you guys think that i need counselling?

Does my believe define my mental state?

The creature i origanilaly draw was quite colourful and sat on a planet next to a big speaker in the background was earth and a comet. Some of the picture i relate to media, but the creature i just don�t know. its was drawn in a time before i had even touched an internet computer.

I have asked for its name and i seem to get the feeling it has many names.

This post at the time made me look to the creature, and stopped it from intruding upon me. It�s still there and all though i seem to effectively keep it at bay i am wondering if i have formed a kind of reliance with it. But I�ll keep my distance i think.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
What i don�t get is why or what exactly makes some of you guys think that i need counselling?

Counseling, first off, is not just for the insane. It's a healthy way to have someone look at your beliefs from a diffrent persepctive without having the fallacy of calling you a moron ignorant or start a big argument (it's their job not to get into a big atgument with you, lol), as can happen in a random message board. If you do see one, go to one with at least some belief in the paranormal....just like I need to go to one that is a Christian of my own sect first, so that way I don't have someone trying to make me believe something, just because they believe it....(less chance of it that way, anyway)....

think of it this way.

1. draw a bunch of random circles across a page, they can interlock they can be on thier own, they can be lopsided.

2. draw a line that touches most of those circles.

3. sit back and look at it...the line is reality, all that it is and isn't...and each person's perception of reality is a circle, some having a part of reality in their perception, some barely grazing reality, and some having nothing to do with it. You want a bigger picture? You gotta absorb someone else's perception. That's what voluntary trips to a psychologist did for me.

Now, does that mean you are thinking insane thoughts? no, not automatically.
Does it mean you are paranoid? not really, lol...

Just remember if the world is really out to get you, and you believe it, then there's no paranoia involved because it is real.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163While the bible does point to no one being moe special than the other...it also points out that we are not all the same - there is thought that Nephilim are the cross breeding of angels and women...It is quite plausable, if this reasoning holds true, that you could have some part of you that is not quite human. But then, so could everyone else in the world. It's not a matter of being special, but being not the same. Also, if you are, it's more a burden, and a problem you pass on to your Children. I personally think that you are just not the mythical norm.

This person has answered your question - I know cause I understand what you describe.

What most people don't understand is that in Genesis it specifically stated that the Serpent - who is Satan - had sired a son BEFORE he was cursed, assuredly through Eve - the result of that union was Cain. Now there were other fallen angels that mated with woman and sired offspring as well, but they would not have as much 'authority' or 'potential' in the spiritual realm as Cain did.

As such, Cain was the first and only, Son of Satan and, because Satan was the highest Archangel, than Cain and his descendants actually are "Royal Angel" Blood for lack of a better term. These became the "mighty men" of Old or what we call "the gods" that made up the Pantheon.

Thus, those psychics that react to you realize that you have this 'royal' lineage in you - more 'royal' than theirs. Further, the curse that God placed on Cain and is passed onto his descendants and that is why you may have experienced physical agression against you - kindof a way of life.

In fact, this curse proves what I say for, if Cain was just a normal person, in theory, God would have allowed justice to be meted out on him. By protecting him with this curse, he was acknowledging who had sired him.

Thus, this race grew up, side by side, with Adam's race and the two have always kinda fought against each other, in various ways. I guess that's enough for now.

I'm not making myself as clear on this as I would want to...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I feel a bit bad as i lied in this thread but it was only a small lie. The matrix attributed aura as to the reason i get these problems with psychics and i agreed that this was most likely the problem as my aura had been mention to me before by other strange people i had met along my travels, while another poster called darkblade71 wanted to know more about the creature. At the time i was getting tired of it all as i was feeling overwhelmed by people wanting to make me out as someone who is sick but the truth was darkblade71 was right to want to know more.

What is more spooky is something i did with paint on my computer when i first got it. [Just a note this to was done before i got on the internet. i had my computer a while before i got on the Internet]

This is it, and it depicts four hooded beings looking down into what looks like a whole. I never meant to draw it i was just messing about with the paint program and this just evolved. When i first came to this site one of the first things that caught my interest was the story of apollyon it seemed very familiar to me even though it was the first time i had heard of it.
Btw. I have altered this pic since i got photoshop.

There�s this story about baby�s that die at birth from strangulation of the umbilical chord and that they are not meant to be born if anyone knows more about this then let me know as i was nearly one of them. I wasn�t a natural birth i was bought into this world by caesarean. The doctors said that i was blue when i was born due to the strangulation and that i was literally seconds away from death.

I don�t know very much about my bloodline but this is what i know. My grandmother on my father�s side was a Spanish gypsy, my grandfather was Cornish. My grandmother on my mother�s side was half Spanish half Anglo-Saxon and my grandfather Irish. My uncle did some research into our odd family name [which i will not divulge for obvious reasons] and found some connection to a bunch of French monks connected with my grandfather on my father�s side.

My farther passed away and i hardly see any of the family anymore to ask them questions and my mother is always very evasive about our background. Very strange isn�t it even if i say so myself.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Do you consider yourself a "Vagabond"?

Just out of curiousity...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I get called a rogue and a vagabond. why?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Because Cain, and thus his descendants, were destined to this from the curse that God put on him.

Some people manifest this more than others.

Personal experience here...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
you are a monkey ill eat your babies

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
As always, my opinion is based on my perceptions of spiritual reality, so make of it what you will.

All conscious spirits come from the same place: the Creator. As best I can tell, we all start off pretty much the same, and develop our distinguishing characteristics as time goes by.

Angels and demons are all really just angels, and angels are really just spirits, and we're all spirits. Generally, we associate demons with darkness, and angels with light.

All spirits pass through both darkness and light as they walk their paths. However, all spirits nonetheless choose which of these they prefer. Some spirits gravitate toward light, others toward darkness.

If you seek to deceive, dominate, harm and diminish others, then you are following the path of Darkness, and may properly refer to your spirit as that of a demon.

If you seek to enlighten, assist, heal and elevate others, then you are following the path of Light, and may properly refer to your spirit as that of an angel.

You may always change the direction of your path according to your will.

It's as simple as that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join