It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario’s deadly Swine Flu surge, 24 dead in 72 hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
news snipit...

OTTAWA – In a shocking surge, 24 Ontario residents have died in less than 72 hours from Swine Flu, the Public Health Agency of Canada reported on its website.

Ontario’s startling fatalities reported between November 10 and 11 a.m. EST on November 12 catapults the death toll from 37 reported on Nov. 10 to a total of 61. That is twice the figure of dead in Quebec and the highest of any province in Canada

On AJ's site it said that this is like whats going on in the Ukraine. We will know soon enough. If their lungs are filled with black. I hope not , but sure would explaine all those plastic coffins.

www.vancouverite.com...

and here is the link to AJ's site.. www.infowars.com...

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Here is anoter intresting link with lots of good info like ...
"The primary method of prevention is a face mask. This give 30% extra protection. If you wear glasses [goggles] – it is 40%, because the virus enters through the mucous membranes"

www.globalresearch.ca...

There anyone in the area to confirm these reports?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I cant find any other websites reporting on this, are you sure this site is valid? I would rather not hear something like that so, im being extra skeptical. Wonder if it has mutated or not? If its true... time to hide in a cave unfortunatly..

[edit on 16-11-2009 by scorps]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
One thing you have to investigate when hearing about H1N1 fatalities is that in almost all cases the patients who have died have had some sort of underlying medical condition that contributed to their death.

I have had the flu for the last week. If it's H1N1 I've had worse. My symptoms started out with fever, swollen glands, sore throat, hot/cold chills. Nothing really too bad.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
One thing you have to investigate when hearing about H1N1 fatalities is that in almost all cases the patients who have died have had some sort of underlying medical condition that contributed to their death.

That is simply not true. While H1N1 *does* attack those who are medically compromised, the worrisome feature is that it also kills young, healthy people, unlike seasonal flu. H1N1 can turn the body's immune system against the lungs, causing complete destruction and killing the patient. Ordinary flu doesn't do this.

However, from what I've seen, the actual mortality rate of H1N1 isn't much, if any greater than the mortality rate of seasonal flu. The article about Canada's fatalities didn't say how many people were infected with flu to begin with. If it's only a few hundred or thousand, then of course the number of deaths is alarming. If it's many hundreds of thousands, then it's not so alarming.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
They should NOT count those with underlying conditions.

I know of people that have died of cancer, leukemia, aids. In nearly every case their end was a flu or hemorrhaging. When asked how did they die, the answer is cancer, leukemia or aids.

H1N1 did not kill those with underlying conditions. Their underlying conditions did and so it should be noted. The media and governments are really selling hard. They need you to take the shot for some reason or other. My guess would be that there's nowhere else to safely dump the mercury of the mountains of left over shots!

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Didn't Ontario have a huge surge in vaccinations as well?

I read 1.4 million were vaccinated this month already, but I can't find where I read it.

Just trying to connect some dots....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
Didn't Ontario have a huge surge in vaccinations as well?

were the people in the Ukraine vaccinated before the outbreak?
I thought they had not received the vaccination and in fact were
actively choosing not to take it due to problems with a vaccination in 2008,

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1 in 5 Canadians vaccinated already. It doesnt say in the article, but I read Ontario had the most.

Im not sure about Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There's a longer discussion about Ontario's flu here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts in the above thread.

Closed.

top topics

join