It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So That's It. We Are Just Going To Sit Back And Let Them Kill Us???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hi DG, I am sorry I can't join this little "Pity-Party."

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and my dog just licked my entire bald head.
I am off to a great start.

There is good and greatness all around you if you would look.

Sorry, I had a NDE two years ago and count my blessings every day as a gift.

Negativity is a magnet but optimism is a boomerang. Hey, I just made that up.

Kind regards, your pal. KK

[edit on 17-11-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Just sit back and enjoy the live horror show. I dont worry about it too much I have FAITH. If a move is being taking against humanity (youall) your (EYE) BEING TAKIN TRUST the LORD has aleady sent his TRUE 1z ARCHANGELS to poke out all they eyes mabey in the form of (6)+(1)
MULTI MILE ASTERIODS to level the GAME BOARD. I say this not to make some of you fear INCOMING, but so many of you will understand WHY certain DESTRUCTIVE INTERACTIONS occure here on EARTH AND ELSEWHERE in SPACE***.

If TPTB are taking ORDERS from some HIDDEN society that has eyewitnessed BEYOND INTELLIGENCE from a WEAK EVIL SPECIES, SO BE IT MAY THEY CONTINUE TO FALL FOR WHAT THEIR EYES SEE(true EVIL & true GOOD) DOES NOT NEED $$$$ OR POWER JUST ORDERS FROM ABOVE thats what seperates these ENERGIES FROM FAKE power driven evils that cannot even live for ETERNIA weak lol. All of you/us who may suffer from their WEAK attempts at being DEATH MERCHANTS will be safe when its their turn to face the DRAGON FIRE FROM THE STARS. EVENTUALLY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE (INCOMING DESTRUCTION AND WHY IT MUST HAPPEN) ALL MEN AMEN****
"I hate space bugs" -YOUR SOULS ARE SAFE SINCE YOU ARE NOT SELLING OUT YOUR KIND AS THEY ARE-

the star*

s&f

[edit on 11/17/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Reading through this, dont u ever ask yourself........

Why did i take the RED PILL.

At one point in time someone or something opened your eyes and u were interested. You just can't stop now.

Don't lose hope.......................

Ignorance is bliss

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The best thing is to spread knowledge as the way everyone one this site does. I know it is a cliche but knowledge is power and we should never stop to further our own and to try and get more people on bored the truth train.

All abord and lets not stop until we are in control of our lifes'.

Just one point, water should belong to every human on earth and not the corporations who pollutes the rivers, lakes and then with the fresh stuff trys to charge extreme prices, come on there taking the piss out of us and we just go along with it. I promise you if this was your next door neibour doing this to you he would have to black eyes and he would know the deal then.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I can see the spelling mistakes, so no need for reply's to comment on them.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Magpie82n

I'm not putting you down at all...just really curious...if you were aware of the misspellings why didn't you correct them?? Again...just me being curious!!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Just sit back and enjoy the live horror show. I dont worry about it too much I have FAITH.

So you'd sit by and watch as your nearest was murdered or worse because you have faith?

At what point would you decide that your faith was merely enough to give you comfort in your death and realize that some form of action might help some on else prevent theirs?

Not saying deny your faith, more so, have a little more and do something.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi,

You say 'them' 'pharma companies' 'Governments' (have produced mass viruses i'm guessing is what you are chatting about)... do you have the facts to back up this statement?

Ok, the swine flu could have been manufactured in a lab but we don't know for sure....

This new virus could have been manufactured in a lab but we don't know for sure...

9/11 could have been a Government job but we don't know for sure...

7/7 could have been a Government job but we don't know for sure....

This list goes on but we don't know for sure....

If you wanted to take the Governments of this World to court on hearsay & propaganda you wouldn't stand a chance of winning...

Now i'm not saying i support the Governments or believe in everything they do but i dunno.... there seems to be lack of proof when it comes to blaming Governments for everything.... we do know however that the CIA, FBI, KGB MI6 and all the others do operate in taking people out..... However, there are Terrorist Organisations which do do all those things you read about and think about as it is in full view on Film or in books and in some cases in plain site of your eyes...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I posted it before i could correct the mistakes. i'm new on this site and i did not know i could correct any mistakes after i posted it. did i satisfy your curiosity my friend

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Unless the sheeple turn off their tv's, I see no solution in site. I find 90+% of my friends and family are addicted to their TV's. The TV people live in a "perceived" reality, they seem to have lost the ability to think logically or critically think. I am talking about, amongst my friends and family, well educated people as well as people worth millions. You can be sure these TV people, or Sheeple, will gladly take their injections...cause their TV told them to.

Meanwhile, those of us who live in reality, continue to try and wake the sheeple up, a tough job, as the first step is to get them to turn off their TV's. Probably an impossible task for most of the sheeple.

In my opinion, that is the first step, and a tough one it will be.

I feel like you do, I sit and wait, and wonder what will happen to us? to me?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
smokey, what country are you in?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Magpie82n

Yes!! Thank you Magpie!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hey there, maybe there's no HUGE conspiracy designed to do kill us all.

I've posted comments on this topic before but here's the thing: influenza is not a human engineered illness. It's been killing people, since people have been around. It's an incredibly prolific and successful little bug, and it has mutated into thousands of variants, over time. Some more deadly than others, and medical science has responded with a plethora of vaccines that can help your body fight it, and which might keep those of us most at risk healthy and alive.

Despite the vaccine, 36-thousand people die every year from the flu in the U.S in a population of 300 mill (+-). Every death matters, but given that number I'm not sure how anyone can logically come to the conclusion that there's a plot afoot to kill us all. The numbers alone disprove this entire thread.

Swine flue so far has lead to 4k deaths across the U.S., and the same argument applies here.

Your rant, ultimately is just that, the facts just don't support these kinds of threads.

And here's something really important to keep in mind. Big pharma doesn't make money when patients die. It's in their financial best interests to keep people alive and these companies are nothing if devoted to money making.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think alot needs to change with the planet , we really need to realise that not all ideologies or systems or beliefs work , and that we need a balance of them all ,
we need to stop being such a destructive race , and reduce our armies and not fear our neighbours our brothers and sisters from other countries , we need to show others we are willing to share our resources to help them help themselves out of poverty or oppression.

If we can show that we want to be equal amongst our fellow humans then other countries may not want to control us because we are happy to share everything we have with them.

when it comes down to it , we only fight over resources , money and power. If we remove the money and the power from the select few down to the masses then we can be equal and no will want for anything.

It really is up to us to remove these puppet governments who we think we are voting for the right political ideologies or the right morale choices , but they all have agendas of their own. Its supposed to be a democracy , but how many of us actually have any say in what happens with foreign policy or health care, or education , none of us ! we just vote for who has the best or closest policy to our own come election day!

We should be the masters of our own lives.

If americans arent happy with their government then please by all means revolt , and i will join you in america to overthrow your government, and you can join me in scotland to overthrow my government.

because now we have parties who are evil spouting their hate across the land , picking up votes because they appear to listen to the common man or womans needs when the so called liberals, labour, democrats , conservatives wont listen or refuse to change.

Im sick of the way great britain is run , and im sick of the way america is run , we are all constantly lied to , cheated and abused by our so called freedoms.
To make it worse our cheating lying stealing governments are doing it to us in the first world , and then repeating the process 3fold to the 3rd world.

we need vision and we need it fast

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Thanks for posting the vid. that was not one I have seen before... it paints a scary picture, no doubt

Ya went to the vault for that one. Crosses the line a bit maybe into
fear mongering. It seems you have to go there these days just to
get the peeps to take notice. I know I'm not telling you anything new,
it can be frustrating sometimes though.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
DGTempe...are you in the desert with me???

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi,

You say 'them' 'pharma companies' 'Governments' (have produced mass viruses i'm guessing is what you are chatting about)... do you have the facts to back up this statement?

Ok, the swine flu could have been manufactured in a lab but we don't know for sure....

This new virus could have been manufactured in a lab but we don't know for sure...

9/11 could have been a Government job but we don't know for sure...

7/7 could have been a Government job but we don't know for sure....

This list goes on but we don't know for sure....

If you wanted to take the Governments of this World to court on hearsay & propaganda you wouldn't stand a chance of winning...

Now i'm not saying i support the Governments or believe in everything they do but i dunno.... there seems to be lack of proof when it comes to blaming Governments for everything.... we do know however that the CIA, FBI, KGB MI6 and all the others do operate in taking people out..... However, there are Terrorist Organisations which do do all those things you read about and think about as it is in full view on Film or in books and in some cases in plain site of your eyes...

You don't see any proof, by god man where have you been living. America has been f***king up the world for the last 100 years, all you need to do is look at all the wars since 1900 and you will see the hand of america and great britain. What about the World Bank, IMF, UN, EU and WHO and look what affect these orginisations have been up to. It's all there for you to read and the proof is all around you. This is no joke and it is the only thing that should be on any sane persons mind every day.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

DGTempe...are you in the desert with me???

It looks like she is on the east coast. Any way hope she is feeling better today. Like I said before this information isn't for everyone and theirs no turning back once you down that pill. It can really become a burden.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by budro

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Just sit back and enjoy the live horror show. I dont worry about it too much I have FAITH.

So you'd sit by and watch as your nearest was murdered or worse because you have faith?

At what point would you decide that your faith was merely enough to give you comfort in your death and realize that some form of action might help some on else prevent theirs?

Not saying deny your faith, more so, have a little more and do something.

No I wouldnt to answer your first question I would pray they all be DESTROYED. I know that once the TRUE LORD CATCHES A WIFF of this stank down here, he will act accordingly as he is already. I personally have a strong connection with the TRUE LORD and I already know what he has planned for those you are in fear of. This is why I say have FAITH TRUE FAITH and you will understand.

Some of you act as if your faith has no physical connections, but it does. I have watched the world change in many ways just from me having STRONG FAITH. Just as I will go thru this situation with STRONG FAITH AND HE WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW ME CLUES. Its not about just praying and thats it, YOU MUST MENTALLY EXCEPT THE LORD AND HE WILL HEAR YOUR WORRIES AND FEARS AND ACT UPON THEM CONCENTRATE.

Like you/many fear the world has hidden societies running it and trying to depopulate earth, let GOD KNOW MAN THIS BOTHERES ME LORD CAN YOU HELP and he will. Even if his help is in a form of MAJOR DESTRUCTION CRIPPLING TPTB PLANS to exist as fake GODS. Sending many of you home where its safe and GOOD IN THE REALM OF LIGHT. This may sound crazy but your EARTH HAS MORE INSANITY IN IT.

My faith is not only to comfort me in destructive times, it is also a BEACON FOR THE LORD TO SEE OUR EMOTIONS FROM AFAR.

Revelations 6:9 And he opened the 5th seal and I saw underneath the altar SOULS OF THOSE SLAUGHTERED BECAUSE OF THE WORD OF god AND BECAUSE OF THE witness WORK THAT THEY USED TO HAVE.

Revelations 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice saying: Until when SOVEREIGN LORD HOLY and TRUE are you refraining from JUDGING and AVENGING our blood upon THOSE who dwell on EARTH.

Revelation 6:11 And a white rob was given to each of them; and they were told to rest a little while longer, UNTIL the number was ALSO FILLED of their FELLOW SLAVES AND BROTHERS WHO WERE ABOUT TO BE KILLED AS THEY HAD BEEN.

The LORD already knows whats up and you should too.
ETERNIA

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by dgtempe

I confess, I don't know what to do. About all I have energy for is to work, eat, spend a little time on ATS then hit the sack.

Everyday's the same. No passion, no ambition........

I look around me and see blank faces or expressions of pain and loneliness. And worst of all......hopelessness.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by whaaa]

I was so in your place not all that long ago and it sucks. I had a job that was awful and I had no time, energy or ambition to do anything else. When it began to really take a toll and I decided for myself that I am here to create a life worthy of God, a life of abundance, a life of love, and a life of Integrity, my world turned around. I left the dead end, life draining job. How liberating it was. In working very hard to learn to create my own reality, I have a whole new life now, one of love and abundance.
This monumental task was very challenging, though!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join