It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So That's It. We Are Just Going To Sit Back And Let Them Kill Us???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I hate to throw cold water on a juicy conspiracy theory, but I must point out that hardly anyone is dying. I mean, you've got some flu going around, and some people are dying. Just like happens every year, like clockwork. I don't see large numbers of people dying, just a smallish percentage of those who get sick.

Some other few people die from the flu vaccine, as also happens every year like clockwork. I'm not seeing any unusual numbers of people dying from vaccines, either. Why not? Well, the government *could* be covering it all up, but really the vaccine isn't any deadlier than any other. At worst it's not as thoroughly tested. Theoretically it *could* kill more people because of inadequate testing, but so far I haven't seen it.

So neither the flu nor the vaccine are claiming many victims. Where are "they" killing "us"? Who's dying? No one's bothering me to get a vaccine, nor are they coming to quarantine me or otherwise do me harm. Some people I know got the flu, and all recovered so far. So far, I've been spared, though of course I'm not immune (nor did I get the vaccine).

So where's all this death and destruction and stuff? I'm not seeing it.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Errrr....here??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

So where's all this death and destruction and stuff? I'm not seeing it

So are you implying that we are seeing a lot of death and destruction.That we must be having some hallucination or what?

How about that I don't see anything more or less than you are.
So weather or not you are willing to face that something is happening
to us all right now as we speak. Something that just hasn't quite manifested itself yet. Like a frieght train in the distance. That's ok .
I would say right now the coffins are waiting on us.
You know some people are natural born trackers.
Others couldn't find there way out of a cardboard box if they had a rope leading the way.
Why do you ignore so many blatent signs.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hmmm, I don't know guys... I'm having a really hard time taking this "flu scare" all that seriously. I know that there are isolated patches of high numbers of deaths, but in general, it just doesn't appear threatening. Certainly less threatening than the average seasonal flu. In fact, I have many friends and acquaintances that have fallen victim to it and everyone recovered normally (including many school children, I have friends that are teachers)... So, I suppose it's always a good idea to remain aware and vigil, but I *personally* am not currently worried and don't feel doomed.
I don't think the govt. is trying to *eliminate* the people, though I do believe it to be making the best use of an opportunity for an agenda set forth... what that agenda is, though, we all have different theories...
The economy and the wars, now that is a different story and needs to be addressed, as well... all things simultaneously can make for a very heavy burden.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
DG: You are like my absolute favorite human on this board, bar none. Your posts are overflowing with "I can kick some serious ass but I really want to love you instead".

You have too cool an attitude and been through too much in life already to be faced with the crap we all face now. However, here it is. We are not alone but we have no company. The worst part is is that most people have no idea that there is a real enemy at play now. Well above the levels of any bought and paid for governments.

People have to stop bickering about the politicians & presidents as well as the corporations. They are all flunkies and avatars for the cartels.
I think it is time for world citizens to issue their own deck of playing cards identifying these guys of "the empire" to everyone. I wonder that if the cartels were truly wiped out, would the presidents pardon you for offing the monkey from their back? Seems to me the western leaders have not aged well.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

The economy and the wars, now that is a different story
This is where we are in a total disagreement Skadi.
It actually is all the same story.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

We don't totally disagree though maybe a bit on how the *big picture* will play out, but not that there is a bigger picture, an agenda, set forth. My post was focused locally, but I did edit to add a comment on the greater issues.
Thanks for posting the vid. that was not one I have seen before... it paints a scary picture, no doubt.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Star & Flag on this one, wow!

As much as this thread is depressing, I ponder on how much of a wake up call it really is. These issues need to be discussed, and discussed they shall be through the working class day in and day out "True Americans." I wish I could see a light at the end of this tunnel, but for now, complete darkness. But there truly is a large amount of hope within all of us, especially here on this website, and many like it. When (not if) 65% of America wakes up to the real issues at hand and realizes they've been played as pawn pieces in this large government "PONZI SCHEME" a revolt in action will occur. The seeds are being planted. Day by day the seeds are being watered and at that same rate these seeds continue to bloom. With all the different organizations, whether defined "good" or "bad" in our nation/society, the people of America will know what to do when the time comes. Time is of the essence my friends. With love through mind, body and soul, I wish US(A) the best!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
We all know by now that this so called "Pandemic" is the result of more greed by big Pharma and the governments of the world and to rid themselves of a good chunk of the population.

Whew, Im glad we all know that, saves ME from thinking for myself.

*cough cough* Sorry I think I have a cold..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
Boiling frog effect.

Bananas. If that were the case, you'd not be here discussing this so called NWO organised pandemic. You'd be at home with the sniffles wondering why it's making you feel so bad till you croak.

See, I hear it's the vaccine that is whats going to kill us all. Or is it the flu now? Will the vaccine help then? Or will they in combination attack us from both ends ensuring a painful death, which so many seem to have survived thus far anyhoo?

I get confused.

Don't take the vaccine; you're safe. Ohno the FLU!

Take the vaccine; you're safe. Ohno, the Adjuvants!

Maybe a cave is safe. But them snakes and spiders ... vaccines anyone?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

There's no money in a cure.

Have you ever heard that saying before? I've heard it many times from people when discussing the medical complex.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The only way to beat an oppressive government that treats us like farm animals is to remove their power, and the only way to do that is to stop behaving like farm animals.

A single farmer can command the movements of an entire flock of sheep. How? Not on his own. He uses fear, in the form of a dog. He sends the dog in, and all he has to do is command the single trained dog, and his movements will scare the entire flock of sheep into moving in the direction they're bid.

You cannot bring down the government, you cannot force people to change their minds and see the light. What we can do is encourage people to do the one thing the governments don't want us doing - thinking for ourselves and making our own decisions.

That's their power base. The masses do not question, do not think, they just panic and move in a direction away from the source of fear. If we think for ourselves, they have no power.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
There is nothing we can do except enjoy our lives while we have them.

No-one knows when the end will come - of your life, or of the world, so the main thing is.....

DO NOT WORRY! Just live your life the best way you can.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
the worst thing is , we are paranoid , maybe even right in thinking our governments want to control us through population or by freedoms or whatever ! But there are people far worse off than us in the developing world , and instead of us helping them , our governments helping them they are hell bent meeting their own agendas instead of helping others!

thats how F**Ked up the world is.

all we can do is vote - which does nothing

shout about it - which gets us locked up as a terrorist going against the system - anti terror law 44 (in the uk)

all we really can do is revolt !
im sure its in the constitution that the blood of patriots needs to be spilled if the current government arent in the interests of the people!
I maybe wording it wrong but im sure its there right ?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Oh the Doom and Gloom.

Yes we have problems, but as someone else pointed out others have it worse.

As long as there is food on the shelves at the store we are okay. You are alive and have access to food and weapons. Until that changes ENJOY YOUR LIFE.

Don't be depressed and let threads like this bring you down. That does no good. Go see friends and family, hang out and party. Enjoy the American dollar while it still has some of its value left.

You can prepare in case things get bad if you want to hang around during such times.

Yes they are robbing us blind. Yes the lobbyist control our government. Yes everything is about money and power.

But FEMA camps? I am so sick of hearing about these ficticious camps.

So the poeple that could not get water to the superdome are able to quetly make 180 camps and position millions of foreign troops on our soil and thousands of Russian tanks on our soil, in effort to start a new world order. HA!!!!

Oh ya, and the Demons, Ha! What a joke. This was entertainment value at least.

If these camps existed there would be protests in front of them like crazy. Whats the name of those civilian border guys that are out on the Mexican border? Don't you think there would be several of those types of groups bringing big attention to these camps if they existed.

Why are all these videos showing a couple of photos and making outlandish claims in a computer voice that no one can verify.

Foreign soldiers on our soil. So where is our Military going to be? They brought in the Chinese and Russians to fight the U.S. population? Good luck with that.

I can't believe anyone believes this crap. Why would you post such a stupid video that not only has no proof and provides no evidence it also says demons are invovled. What a joke.

I do have to say that my concern for the survival of the human race is dwindling. Do we really deserve to survive, honestly. Maybe that should be a new thread.

What makes us worthy of survival? We kill each other off for no reason. We are violent and self important. Even people who call themselves religious and God's chosen will kill you for their religion.

We slaughter the animals and destroy the environment. Money is more important than lives. We invest billions in science while people starve homeless in the streets.

Healthcare cost trillions and medical insurance companies are extorting billions from the sick and our big reform plan is to force everyone to pay these big insurance firms to deny services.

If you were an Alien race watching all this would you make contact? I bet they visit us just like we visit the zoo to see the primitive animals.

We still use fire for energy and transportation. What a primitive bunch of idiots we are. Oh but we think we are the only life that exits. The world and the universe revolves around us. What arrogance.

See it was not your thread that brought me down. It was thinking about mankind and what we do to each other and our planet.

Oh well enjoy it while you can. Go to the beach or the park. See your peeps and have a good time. Being depressed is not doing anyone any good.

Oh and wash your hands.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I know that its bad, but they have thousands if not millions of years experience. Who knows if this same old scenario is repeating and repeating non stop.

I mean we hear of previous advanced civilizations, meteors that wiped out dinosaurs and all that.

I have many questions but like everyone else, there will never be answers. We cannot even be sure (to the general populace) that we have been 'visited', and yet there is quite alot of relics/objects that state we have, yet the sceptics remain adamant that we have not.

Its currently the year 2009, which means BC(Before Christ) at least on estimate, 2009 years of humans have been in existence.

What if our world is like a computer, where when we get to a certain form of advancement, our world is wiped clean... I honestly fear the 'disclosure' we face as 'gods' (I.E advanced aliens) may just happen to come down, enslave us for their own good and like a human to an ant, disregard our entire civilization.

Unfortunately this is not StarTrek where their is a prime directive involved with developing species... While there is thousands upon thousands of questions I would not only like to ask, but get answers too... I am limited to the knowledge of fellow people such as you all.

If there is technology to control humans, or disrupt their minds to blank out any telepathic thought.... I do not know, because I am just a 'average joe' and who knows if what im 'guessing' from reading or thinking is wrong or right.

If the tptb (as in the Dune saying "Those that control the spice, control the universe") exist in forms non human, then if they so wish it, we cannot do nothing about it. They have quite a few thousand + years start on us common folk and nothing you or I can try will dent them.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.
-Che Guevara

Who is going to shake the tree of liberty?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hello there dgtempe. I understand how you feel, and please dont take any offense to what I'm about to say. Your attitude is also one of the reasons why people dont rise up and fight the Elite besides apathy. Saying that the human race is pathetic and such. This big low self esteem I cant do anything about it attitude is one of the reasons why people wont join together and fight let alone talk out against them. U are awesome, I am awesome, humanity is awesome, we are all awesome, we are all powerful. That negative attitude is only helping the Elite feel better about themselves.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Print out all of the evidence you can and store it.
Get off the internet and start training. Ross Enamait is an awesome source for combat athletes (boxing, MMA) but you will be in the best shape of your life in less than a year and no doubt ready for what ever physical challanges you come across.

Go to the gun range and become a marksman.

Build a garden and chicken coop and learn what native vegetation you can eat.

Your thoughts are shared by more than you must know. I have been suprised by the number of people that have many of the same thoughts and ideas. My wife and I fought on our anniversary as I took the time when our kids were away to discuss the fact that not so long ago, wives were forced to reckon with the fact that their husbands were going off to die for the freedom they so longed for.

At some point we will stand and face our death. If you choose to face it before it is neccesary, or if you face it when you have no choice, you better be ready.

Our plan,
Raising money to put info into the local paper, becoming engrained with our community and building a self sustaining homestead where we can support others as needed.

Im ready and they will not like me one bit.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OutlanderHuman24

Actually I think the reason people do not 'fight' back is because if you look around there is actually nothing physical to fight back at. People are in the dark here and rightly so, everything requires proof. And even if there is a big detail to proof, it requires more, and this just keeps going.

Even with actual video footage of an alien in high res being broadcasted would still have skeptics stating "CGI, Paint shop pro, frisbee being thrown and then labeling them paint/glue sniffers, druggies, drunks or any number of substance abusing (or even just schizophrenic etc).

Whatever trickle of proof/truth/etc us folk can push out, is easily steamrolled back into place by one means or another quite quickly. Who knows what is truth and what isn't? Seeing is believing so to speak, but in the sense you physically would have to be there to believe it.

TV has shown us more aliens, robots and 'truths' than we can handle. We have been shown for way too long that TV = false, and untrue unless its 'news'. And all news on tv is 100% truth and proof.

Anyway the best we can hope for is, that we have hope. Im unfortunately a 'glass half empty guy', but I can tell the difference between half full and half empty I guess at least

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join