It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So That's It. We Are Just Going To Sit Back And Let Them Kill Us???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
We all know by now that this so called "Pandemic" is the result of more greed by big Pharma and the governments of the world and to rid themselves of a good chunk of the population.

We suffered thru the Bush years, we are constantly being bombarded by Black Ops on a daily basis, we have a president who picked up where Bush left off,
and a million things, no need to get into them, the economy...loss of jobs..the list is endless. And now as a final touch, we have to fear for our lives.

It seems like a bad dream that drains you out of every hope you ever had, and seems like we have nothing to look for....A person cannot live without hope...

And here is the saddest thing: We dont do anything about it, and we have let everything happen. Just sitting helpless, drinking the Prozac laced water and hoping you live a little longer...hoping your life and the life of those you love will be spared.

Why has it come to this?

But life must go on, doesnt it. As long as we have a breath in our bodies , i suppose we are lucky.

Our lives are at stake, for those who are blind and oblivious to even all the deaths around the world, they would rather not talk about it. NOBODY I KNOW WANTS TO DISCUSS what is about to kill us all. We are a pathetic race, and i will give credit where credit is due, "they" have managed to subdue us in some artificial manner, "they" know we wont rise and say ENOUGH! They know we wont do a damn thing. Oh we will bitch and complain to each other (those of us who are awake) but they know that for the most part, the majority of people are still asleep.

So, we just sit back and let them kill us? If the flu doesnt kill us, well the injection just may. I dont even know whats real anymore.

WTF is it with people??? If they dont mention the Pandemic, it will go away???

I had no idea apathy was so deep inside the soul that it just will not react. I always thought humans had an instinct to live, to save their young, the survival instinct is non existent now.

So what do we do?

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Boiling frog effect.

If they do it slowly, and methodically it doesn't slap people in the face the same way. One day more will wake up, eventually tptb will cross that line. people say it will be to late then, but I disagree. No matter how powerful or advanced we get there will always be a simple way to dislodge the foothold.

For now we can spend our time helping to educate, and offering support. Look at the survival forum, learn more about community activities. Learn how small scale societies work, and start from a tribal viewpoint and build from there. if something on the scale of a major shtf disrupts the order people that have prepared both physically and mentally can be the order the masses will need.

And we have to learn how to play their game against them. If they sell the cult of personality, we need to be charismatic. We should learn to exude an air of confidence and become more then ourselves. You can kill a person, but an idea can live forever.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I confess, I don't know what to do. About all I have energy for is to work, eat, spend a little time on ATS then hit the sack.

Everyday's the same. No passion, no ambition........

I look around me and see blank faces or expressions of pain and loneliness. And worst of all......hopelessness.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
No way, chill out dude ... you see they have space weapons now.
and that changes things. with all the information, we have Identified over 280 points that had to be done inside our Government. hence we have concentrated on that element until it bears no more fruit. for the last 6+ years. the Truth Movement has been concentrating on making people aware all is not well with the Govt's story. and that has ran its coarse as well. the latest citizen samples shows a decline in interest in 911 across the board. with the up coming trials, I think, its a psy-op not for the 4 accused but a stage to go after the truth movement in one form or another. in either case, the truth will be further from view. and I give the Government less than 12 months before they are facing armed angry mobs... and they are planning for that too.. what the are not planning on is well thats not for release just yet. and I think the Movement will be the majority if that gives you any hints.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
A person I know made a statement, which makes sense to me.

He said that if most of everyone in America would just leave their job, go straight to Washington DC, and take over the whitehouse, (And that is A.L.O.T of people) then I think MAYBE something would get done in this country, Obama would do something, and the government would finally fear the PEOPLE instead of the other way around.

But ofcourse no one wants to stand up for what is right.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by capgirl]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

My friend, i know how you feel and i have nothing to say to make you feel better.

For what its worth, i love you and wish you well.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Wow! What a downer. Party on dude there is plenty of bread still on this loaf. And the circus plays on.

Nobody loves a crying clown. Smile man.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

We have to tread things carefully. The outbreak in Ukraine, no one knows how bad it's going to get, it doesn't show sign that it'll go worldwide, maybe the good guys manage to contain it.

Things are getting more and more complicated. There are people like you who think that something has to be done, but there are also others who feel that the outbreak is over-hyped, hence to bring changes to this world is not an easy thing to do, far from it. One portion wants to go the right, the other portion wants to go the left.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Alex Jones and that Actor Dude is working on that as we speak. 2.5 million was reported as 60K ha ha... well lets see if they can count 5.0 million the next party... and if AJ and CS can pull it off... I heard word of up to 100 million Americans inside Wdc... but then we got scared that they would do a nuke just to get rid of us and WDC like they said they are planning for a Nuke of WDC... so we dont want to be there when they do it, if they do it. after all its still there so this must be a conspiracy based on tin hat analysis.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
DGtempe, hello!
Man, where to begin....For one, let me just say that you make so many good points. Apathy is like a disease these days, it is everywhere it seems. Many people apparently are fast asleep and for the most part are sadly only concerned with getting from point A to point B, our pyschological scopes have been particularly narrowed now more than ever, here in America especially. It seems people are content with whatever comes there way no matter what, just as long as they have their American Idol, Dancing with the stars and their Mcdonalds! What a sad state of affairs.
From the Fluoride (and other toxins) in the water, to the polluted air we breath to the steroid and chemical laced food we eat and drink, It seems mankind cannot escape from some sort of inevitable, untimely demise
It seems the best solution for the individual these days is to educate himself and inform others of these hidden and not so obvious dangers that we are being bombarded with day in and day out.
Dunno....Todays youth seem so disconnected and out of reach. Picking up a book and reading it seems to be a lost art to most of these new up and coming generations. Most people (in general) show an overwhelming dismissive attitude towards anything having to do with reality. Everything seems to be a joke to them, until its too late to turn things around.

I hope things do get better, for the sake of mankind.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by urwatu8

I am glad you are happy and care free. you have nothing to worry about.
You appear to be asleep. In any case i envy you.

Downer threads only happen when most of the world is down, when your supiriors want you dead. Its not a good feeling.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yup! We are all just going to take it and die.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I know the government kills their own people but man...nuking millions of americans?! woo..thats low...but Iwould have to say if they did that at least I would die knowing I was going down fora good cause..

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

So what do we do?

Prepare.

Save them at your own risk.
They vastly outnumber us.
They will destroy you along with themselves and then say, "oh well".

I am truly sorry I say this and that I feel this way.
My hopes are dashed too but not my dreams.

The future is all about retraction and frugality now,
for the broke 99% of us that is...

Save yourself and your loved ones while you are able.
Enjoy what you can and appreciate whats left.
Peace. S & F!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This site seems to have a lot of intelligent members, a faction of intelligent minds should be formed to prepare for whats about to happen in the world. It's the only hope of stopping are world leaders fom taking over. We could make it are own secret society. If we don't work together we will be defenseless despite the fact that we saw it coming. If not than yes, we will sit back and let them kill us.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think most people are living an existence of denial as alike a bad dream.Eventually though the dreamers shall awake to their realities.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

I agree, I have tried to talk to some people about whats ahead and they freak out and try to switch subjects.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The sad part is if just talking about whats going to happen frightens people, how afraid are they going to get when it starts to happen?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Downer threads only happen when most of the world is down, when your supiriors want you dead. Its not a good feeling

Look this information is not for everyone, I hope their are others seeing the
effect this is having on her. To late you have this information and now you can't turn back. First thing they aren't anyones superiors they damn sure arn't leaders. No what they are , they are Rulers. Secondly since you can't turn back you have to move forward, grow up and realise that as long as you have breath in your lungs there is hope.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This whole situation reminds me of Aspartame and diet soda. People know the potential dangers of it or know somewhat about the potential risks, yet they continue to guzzle that poison down by the gallons

It seems that many people in todays society will happily jump in their freshly dug graves, theirs no need to push them!
I dont get it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join