It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Structure Filmed on the Moon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ooooo.. I couldn't resist .... an alien structure on the moon!!!

To me it looks like a HUGE CUBE !! There is some sort of light glowing inside the cube, it has a HUGE shadow and color of the object stands out from it's surrounding areas. The edges of the object has pretty straight lines, which again stands out different from the rest of the area... anyhow, something about it...

I don't have any more info on this, but would love to find out more. Any thoughts?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's been discussed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a much better image of Clavius crater:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This was analyzed and checked out to be a shadow crossing the downward slope of the outer rim of a large crater a while back. When I first saw this it did raise questions in my mind as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Tricks of light on the moon has produced many alien bases, mining operations, insert your belief here. The reflective properties of the lunar soil is something that our brains are not really "in-tune" with (heck, most people don't even know it is reflective to begin with). Add in a decent amount of Pareidolia and you can easily dismiss most moon anomalies.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Can we not discuss it again?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Hey that video is very interesting indeed. It has a curiously well defined cube shape, and you can see the shadow as well indiciating it's not a trick of the eye or anything. There's definitely a cube like object.

To continue this idea, Johnathon Gray the Author of the book Dead Men's Secrets mentioned on Coast to Coast AM how Michael Collins while in orbit reported seeing a large building on the moon!

This was broadcast in 1969 as a live transmission. These 11 minutes have, no surprise, been edited out. However, everybody listening to the transmission live at the time would've been aware of this statement.

Also, in addition to strengthen this idea we have images indicating pyramid structures on Mars, including a sphinx. These, coincidently, also happen to be little understood Ancient Mysteries. However, I'm more inclined to think we already have the answer to this but I am gradually digressing off the topic here.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by IrnBruFiend]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Hey freighttrain,
after a past thread that I read here on ATS, I decided to download Google Earth (for the Google Moon function), so that I could pour over the surface looking for anomalous objects.
I found a totally rectangular structure that appears a grey-white colour, on the lip of a crater; yeah and its probably already been discussed here; but you know what I couldn't give a rats a@$e what been previously discussed on here!
if you are interested I'll give you the co-ordinates.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Learn not to jump to conclusions. A good rule of thumb is: if it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

Realize that what you are seeing is, first, a reverse image because it's being imaged through an earthbound telescope. Second, the image is lacking so much detail that you are reacting to pareidolia.

Here's how to cure it. Go to: www.lpi.usra.edu... and select IV-130-H3 and you'll see the crater Clavius in higher detail than will ever be seen from a telescope, possibly even the biggest one which is now superior to Mount Palomar's 200-inch.

When you look at the photo you'll have to reverse the image mentally to align yourself with the video. Also look at an almost similar photo in IV-118-H3. When you click on the small photo on the left you'll get a photo you can click on to magnify it. You'll see that your "huge..." is nothing but natural features.

Do basic research before you go off thinking you're the only one to have found anything. Almost everything has been found and featured here and it's always pilot error!

[edit on 17-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The reflective properties of the lunar soil is something that our brains are not really "in-tune" with (heck, most people don't even know it is reflective to begin with).

Well, I can see the lunar surface, so some of it must reflect light. When light hits an object, it either reflects, transmits or absorbs. Obviously the surface may be made of different substances, but the same basic laws apply. There is nothing magical about the lunar surface.

Looks like a cube to me too.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Do basic research before you go off thinking you're the only one to have found anything. Almost everything has been found and featured here and it's always pilot error!

Well, first of all "I" did not find anything, the person posting the video did. Secondly I still find the "object" amazing, people like to feel comfortable with their little small box and so they come up with any reason to justify what "I" am actually seeing is not as is. Sure you can argue the same, that I want to be outside of my box and so I see things more then they are.

The point is, it's not about right or wrong and encourage "EVERYONE" to post anything they find interesting, life is more then just wrong/right. So stop limiting people on how to think and what to think, let people be free and think as they wish, one day you'll be surprised the biggest piece of puzzle was right in front of you and you just didn't see it cause your logic can't translate the object in front of you, cause it's outside your box.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

For sure, can you post the cords, would love to get other peoples feedback too. Not trying to take anything away from the previous thread..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Read your OP!

Ooooo.. I couldn't resist .... an alien structure on the moon!!!

Yeah, right!

A reply said it had already been posted.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
eh, I dont think its back reflections or any of that BS. honestly I think the vid, if its even real has been tampered with. if its real I find it odd that nasa would eliminate the stars in the background in a vid but leave something like that to cause more hubbub that they have to pretend to answer for. I would go more with someone created that in their basement. everything seems just too perfect about it.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

well since you want to insult the op, here. ITS IN THE FIRST STATEMENT you cant read replies that arent there genius.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Hi freight,
my friend, you are not taking anything away from me - even if you made a thread of something I had previously done; I NEVER CLAIM OWNERSHIP TO INFORMATION!!!
Although, you will no doubt get individuals on here going: * In most cattish Voice-"But thats already been discussed, back in Blah Blah Blahs Thread"*.

Its really a shame though; because some of these individuals are amazingly intelligent, and have got a great amount of important and fascinating information to share; if only they had the humility to TEACH!!!

Anyway Freight, I'll send you a U2U on this!!There's a couple of things I've gotta iron-out
-I got a new computer (gone from PC to Mac), and finding my feet; but promise I'll contact you very soon!Kali

new topics

top topics

join