It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection - Learning the way.. lookin for advice and stories

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by Zerra

We usually all have at least one main spirit guide and some people have one or two more that do different jobs. Some guides will be more suited for a lesson you are going through. Think of guides as professionals. If your goal in life is to be a doctor, a healer guide will be best throughout your whole life. Though you may have chosen to also take up some crafts, maybe making jewelry and so we will have another guide who is artistically inclined to inspire you. Our main guide is one who is there to spiritual protect us and inspire us, though we can have subguides that will help other areas.
Many guides choose a form that we will not be frightened of (in the case for children and even sometimes adults) or they will choose an image that speaks louder than words (a picture is worth 1000 words) What do the characters represent for you? Were you going through anything at the time where your guides felt a need to help teach you or help you face 'choice'-to choose a safe route or to take risks-none may be right or wrong. They were both represented by superheroe-type characters. Sometimes it is good to be safe, other times risk is necessary-neither choice being negative. But may represent your inner struggle to choose. Or to even choose using your abilities over being safer. Abilities are good, but does not mean they do not come with things to be careful of.

Regarding the wizards-they may represent guides trying to appear in a way you will understand-one personality may be serious and another with humour-In my experience I have communicated with many personalities including this, and they both will still want the highest good for you. Snake often represents change, transformation, and even fertility. It can show us that it is time to shed the old and start something new. Birds often are msgs from spirit. Perhaps you can look into their meanings and see how their wisdom in your life may guide you. Wizards are magical and since they both transformed magically into an animal it may also be telling you that things are not always as they appear to be-magic illusions. Snake also emphasizes this with her ability to 'transform'/change skins. I would also try looking up "hedgehog" totem animal" and see what wisdom they bring. Our guides are very much like parents. Sometimes our parents won't always treat us the same, but both want what is best for us. Guides will work together and when it seems they aren't it is because they planned it to be so-to teach us a lesson.

It is dangerous to call upon guides/spirit when we are medicated, sick, or drugged (even alcohol), but because they approached you and not the other way around, you wouldn't have opened the door to strangers (Though it may have let you miss out on some info). In your case I believe you have two very good guides with strong personalities. I am also a psychology major and realize that there are other explanations for you that I could give, however, I truly feel that you are right in thinking they are guides. Just my own intuition. Try writing a question on a piece of paper-directed to your guides and put it under your pillow before you sleep. When you wake up , write the dream down -even if symbolic the answers may be hidden there.

In the end, only you are able to journey into understanding their meaning in your life. As you experience they will teach you. Guides are very good at lessons. We just have to be open minded to many meanings that are not necessarily literal. I think you are quite spiritually aware and will be able to receive their msgs. It may just be about learning to interpret them.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choiseul
reply to post by SpacePunk

You are able to call another person to aid you but usually in theory you call your spirit guides. Again it depends on who you are and what you believe.

I'm not saying this is wrong, because it probably is, but I've never received any kind of direct or definite contact with my guides. (Pity, I wish I could!)

Right now I'm just working on visualizing thing's in my mind more. It's funny, but when I pay attention to these types of things (Astral travel, vibrations, ect.), less 'strange' things happen. Sometimes I wonder if it's just better to not concentrate on it?

Have any of you experienced that, where focusing/meditating has basically lowered the activity you experience?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
While not completely certain, but it seems like astral travelling is a conception for visual trip to inner worlds of personal psychology. It could be some kind of connection with the subconscious, which can reflect archetypical images of racial and religious memory. Or the 'collective subconsciousness', as it is sometimes referred.

Every dream is such connection. In willful projection we are actually talking about conscious dreaming - nothing more, nothing less. Some people just have more vivid and able imagination, so they are capable of having visions and conscious oobe and such even when awake; but as long as it just 'tripping' and no serious attempt is made in order to learn about it, it is just waste of time and capabilities. Other people who cannot do this with ease, probably have some other capabilities and other measures to learn about themselves.

You shouldn't waste your time if it seems difficult for you to enter such state. But if you succeed with few attempts, then it might be a good chance to learn something about yourself. But if it's not easy, it's most likely gonna take few weeks, months or even years to reprogram your brain into that kind of activity. Or it might be that it will never happen. It depends much on individual.

But then again, I might be totally wrong; I can only speak from my own experiences and observations on this matter. So add *subjectivity warning!*

Anyways, all the best with your attempts,

-v

As a psychology student I am aware of where you are coming from and do believe that we are capable of inner exploration as well, but as a medium I am also able to account for wonderful things that can happen beyond that of psychology. Validating information is one very informative example of how I have been able to know the difference between astral projection and just a dream that is there to teach or from the mind etc..

For example, I have a friend I met online. I did not know anything about her at the time and I told her jokingly I would astral travel to meet her. That night I accidentally did come out of body. I described her house, gave her a description of the neighbours 'barking' dog, and explained how I was stopped from going any further. It was all correct information.

There are many examples of this, where confirmation is the way to show it is possible. Yet, it is still by experience only there is no proof. However, I would not dismiss it for others.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ai.therapy

Originally posted by Choiseul
reply to post by SpacePunk

You are able to call another person to aid you but usually in theory you call your spirit guides. Again it depends on who you are and what you believe.

I'm not saying this is wrong, because it probably is, but I've never received any kind of direct or definite contact with my guides. (Pity, I wish I could!)

Right now I'm just working on visualizing thing's in my mind more. It's funny, but when I pay attention to these types of things (Astral travel, vibrations, ect.), less 'strange' things happen. Sometimes I wonder if it's just better to not concentrate on it?

Have any of you experienced that, where focusing/meditating has basically lowered the activity you experience?
You may be interested in my posts that theorize that controlling a situation may just be creating blocks, stress, fear, thoughts. While when we don't expect it, it happens b.c we are relaxed. Oddly enough same can be said for people trying to have a baby and are unsuccessful...lol

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Maybe.
Are they in the link in your signature?

I can understand why it would make stress/fear/ect. xD Ever since I realized that astral travel can be dangerous, and heard others stories of their experiences..
Well, you know, negative experiences usually have more affect than positive. But I'm trying to get over that. Lack of strong religion/beliefs doesn't help much though, as far as 'dispelling' baddies.

I think for right now, I'm happy with trying to sharpen my mind rather than trying to jump into the astral plane. I'll check out the link by the way. xD

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ai.therapy
reply to post by Zerra

Maybe.
Are they in the link in your signature?

I can understand why it would make stress/fear/ect. xD Ever since I realized that astral travel can be dangerous, and heard others stories of their experiences..
Well, you know, negative experiences usually have more affect than positive. But I'm trying to get over that. Lack of strong religion/beliefs doesn't help much though, as far as 'dispelling' baddies.

I think for right now, I'm happy with trying to sharpen my mind rather than trying to jump into the astral plane. I'll check out the link by the way. xD

The link in my sig? It is a private board for ppl with abilities or ppl who are trying to understand their experiences. Nice people there

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey mate, nice thread. I'm also learning how to do an astral projection, but I've only reach the vibrational process so far

anyway, I'm not in a hurry, I do have time. I was also told I should start a dream diary, so you can remember your dreams etc, but I was too lazy to do it
let's see if I start writing next week. Many times I didn't remember my dreams, but I found that that if u go to sleep, then wake up 4-5 h later to go to bath or something, when u come back to sleep again, you will remember your dreams waaay better. so my trick is to drink a lot of water before going to sleep lol. I've also had lucid dreams, but when I'm in a dream and I realise im dreaming, I usually wake up...

here's an example of what I posted in another thread, but nobody answered, maybe someone can answer now

Last night, @ around 2.00 I went to bed, and relaxed for a couple of minutes but eventually felt asleep as I was a bit tired.
Then suddenly while dreaming I, don't really know how, got conscious and was aware I was dreaming and that made me wake up right away. Or shall I say, my mind woke up but my body was still sleeping. I couldn't move, it was too heavy (sleep paralysis?), but I felt my body was vibrating really hard and really strong. It almost felt like I was trying to fly or something... my heart started pumping really really fast and strong and I instantly got a sensation of fear, and after like 5-6 seconds my body woke up and I raised my head...I looked at the clock and it was 2.36. anyway at that time I could remember my dream, but I didn't write it down and now I can't remember it at all except the last part before becoming conscious, which was where I was in a hall with 3 people (I think it was 3 ppl, can't really remember except that I'm sure I wasn't alone) and there were 2 rooms one down one up and I went to the up one with 1 person. As soon as I entered in that room there was a big button there with the numbers above it 7 10 2 (I think it was these numbers - again I can't remember 100%..)
and I got conscious when I tried to press the button (again - don't know the reason).

Maybe you have some sort of explanation to what happened?

I should also start meditating every day... it surely helps.

BTW, check this thread out, it's very helpful!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moraz
Hey mate, nice thread. I'm also learning how to do an astral projection, but I've only reach the vibrational process so far

anyway, I'm not in a hurry, I do have time. I was also told I should start a dream diary, so you can remember your dreams etc, but I was too lazy to do it
let's see if I start writing next week. Many times I didn't remember my dreams, but I found that that if u go to sleep, then wake up 4-5 h later to go to bath or something, when u come back to sleep again, you will remember your dreams waaay better. so my trick is to drink a lot of water before going to sleep lol. I've also had lucid dreams, but when I'm in a dream and I realise im dreaming, I usually wake up...

here's an example of what I posted in another thread, but nobody answered, maybe someone can answer now

Last night, @ around 2.00 I went to bed, and relaxed for a couple of minutes but eventually felt asleep as I was a bit tired.
Then suddenly while dreaming I, don't really know how, got conscious and was aware I was dreaming and that made me wake up right away. Or shall I say, my mind woke up but my body was still sleeping. I couldn't move, it was too heavy (sleep paralysis?), but I felt my body was vibrating really hard and really strong. It almost felt like I was trying to fly or something... my heart started pumping really really fast and strong and I instantly got a sensation of fear, and after like 5-6 seconds my body woke up and I raised my head...I looked at the clock and it was 2.36. anyway at that time I could remember my dream, but I didn't write it down and now I can't remember it at all except the last part before becoming conscious, which was where I was in a hall with 3 people (I think it was 3 ppl, can't really remember except that I'm sure I wasn't alone) and there were 2 rooms one down one up and I went to the up one with 1 person. As soon as I entered in that room there was a big button there with the numbers above it 7 10 2 (I think it was these numbers - again I can't remember 100%..)
and I got conscious when I tried to press the button (again - don't know the reason).

Maybe you have some sort of explanation to what happened?

I should also start meditating every day... it surely helps.

BTW, check this thread out, it's very helpful!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

cheers

Our dreams can sometimes help us understand something. Perhaps ask a numerologist or look up symbolic meaning sto the numbers you remember. If there were two rooms and you chose the higher level, perhaps it is showing you a progression towards your goals or progress on your life path. The first part seems to be sleep paralyses, the shaking would suggest a blood sugar problem (a hypoglycimia attack). This also comes with experiencing discomfort while trying to sleep, irritibility, tired, etc-also look into hyperglycimia.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jalis

Gah -- side note --- I am flipping through all of your posts a bit fast just to catch up. (portable internet and I don't get to keep it around if me mum wants it for the day...grrr) Saying so, I am 24 and not nervous about giving away my age.

As for the rest of the posts -- I will reply shortly.. just got back from watching Men who stare at goats" so... gah hehehe (off topic a lil sorry, gimme a minute to settle down for the night and soon the posts will fly.. i think.)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ai.therapy

OOoooo... thanks for the website! This will keep me occupied for some time. This may help give me ideas for other topics in the future as well. I always have something on mind for a conversation starter when it comes to the paranormal.

Do you all mind if I reply like this, one person at a time? It helps keep me focused on each subject instead of ranting in a different direction as well

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SatanChrist

I may have to add that to my thoughts before I attempt it again (every night pretty much... I'm a night owl so I don't have problems falling off to sleep)

I am curious though, of the feeling during that transition... but most of all your sight -- I understand and read that you can see in all directions but I am wondering if all of a sudden you sort of snap and realize you are either projecting or in a deeper state of relaxation. I have felt the vibrations but not very strong, more like a weak wave that hits me hard and knocks me into a deeper sleep for my body but not my mind.

--- Also I wanted to thank all who have contributed to this discussion. First real thread and all
, I will quit jabbering now since I have caught up on the discussion.

*Edit to keep from adding more and more posts with my name in it clumped together

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Choiseul]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Choiseul

I'm a night owl too. xD Can you tell? (12am here)

Was wondering, how did you get into feeling/hearing those vibrations? I'm very tuned in with my ears, and most of my paranormal experiences have been auditory.

The only 'vibrations' i can hear are from lights....
I don't like those vibrations.

Did you focus on your surrondings? Which, I guess, is what 'meditation' is.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I recommend Robert Monroe's "Hemi-Sync Gateway Experience."

The hemi-sync part is putting one tone in one ear, and a slightly different tone in the other ear. Though we can't hear much below 20 Hz, our brainwaves in a relaxed state resonant in the 4 Hz range and the tones will be off from each other by about that much. Your brain does 2 things: 1. synchronizes between the left and right hemispheres in order to differentiate between the sound in one ear, and the sound in the other, and 2. the differential wave of about 4 Hz becomes a focus for the mind and so it naturally moves towards that operating frequency, putting you in a relaxed state of mind.

If you purchase the Gateway Experience set of CDs, it will support the Monroe Institute which developed them, in its ongoing research and regular seminars for those practicing OBEs.

However, you can download them all for free using a torrent downloader, and I have them all that way.

You can fit about 2 gateway tracks on a CD, and so I've burned them onto CDs and listen to them through headphones when I lay down at night. It would probably be better to do it during the morning, but either way.

Robert Monroe arbitrarily numbered each different state or "focus" of consciousness,

Focus 1: Normal, awake state.
Focus 3: Synchronized brain hemispheres, very relaxed state...
Focus 10: Mind awake, body asleep.
Focus 12: Expansion of awareness.

From there, you just "phase" into an area of awareness you wish to experience, and his OBE technique is also known as "phasing," borrowed from phase relationships as known in electrical engineering, which is a technical term and somewhat hard to explain for anyone not familiar with electrical engineering. Fortunately that happens to also be my major, so if anyone is really interested I can explain it but it really does not make that big of a difference except maybe to conceptually understand the theory behind his work. He basically says consciousness is non-local and we simply phase in to our bodies, or phase our awareness "out" of our bodies, whether we be daydreaming, dreaming at night, having an OBE, etc.

And it starts jumping around from there. Focus 27 is considered the limits of our realm of existence, but you can even move beyond that, and Robert Monroe talks about much deeper experiences in his work.

Here are some videos from Robert Monroe:

(Embedding is apparently disabled for this video, but just click on it and it will load on YouTube...)

[edit on 18-11-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Choiseul

ON ATS go to conscious Oobe... its real if your looking for help or to learn.sorry for the 1 liner.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I assume you've read the muldoon/carrington clasic "The Projection of the Astral Body"?

I read that book too when I was younger and could never get it to work the way they described.

The fact is that everyone astrally projects everytime they sleep, it' how our astral body recharges every night.

It's very hard to do it right upon falling asleep, I'd just give up on that for now, it's much easier to become aware of where you are after you are already asleep.

The first thing you need to do is keep a dream journal. I sleep next to my laptop for this as its much easier to type for me than to write.
Don't try to write down every detail of your dream when you wake up, just write keywords and sentences that will jog your memory and go back and fill in the blanks later. I like to just write titles like the chapters in a DVD.

Pay special attention to the location where you were when you first started dreaming, where you went and the direction you headed right before you awoke. You should notice that you always come back from the direction you started.
You also may notice that the OPPOSITE direction that you started from will be harder to travel the further you go; like there may be an enemy or whatever blocking your path, making you want to return the way you came (towards your corporal body) and when you return that way is when you will awake.
After a lot of practice you should be able to resist the urge to return to your body and return to conciousness while you're still away.
Looking at your hands frequently while you are dreaming will help.
I've gotten to the point that I can see with my eyes closed after doing this for a few years.

But remember the dream journal is THE key to the whole thing, it trains your mind to accept the dream world as real and important. You'll also notice that you have 5 or more dreams a night, you'll eventually get sick of waking up that many times a night and writing them all down, but keep at it, because there's nothing like reading a txt file a year later and having a whole other lifetime of memories of weird stuff!
Good luck.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Power of human mind is amazing indeed! Imagine that our perception organs - the eyes - are capable of distinct the change in a single photon! And while consciously our ears are able to hear frequencies between 20Hz to 20kHz, we have no idea what frequencies are able to penetrate into the unconscious. Also include the other sensitive organs, like skin and olfaction.

All preceding senses produces information in such amounts, that our consciousness is unable to refine them all. Hence, this information may be acquired by the subconsciousness - or our divine soul, as many religions and beliefsystems like to say. In my opinion, clairvoyance and -audience, as well as visions and predictions, are nothing more than a result of the connection between the two consciousness; it's an interconscious phenomena of human brain.

In dreams, as well as in visions and while 'astral travelling', our subconsciousness then reveals it's interpretations of these weak signals, and depending the power of one's 'legion', the accuracy of these interpretations can vary. One without fantasies nor egoes can receive quite accurate and realistic information, while an imaginative person only receives some information and that is also hard to interpret because of all the fantasies and ego-twists of one's mind. This is why so many 'predictions' fail. It is well known ancient statement, that only a pure soul can receive accurate information from the 'god'.

Originally posted by Zerra
As a psychology student I am aware of where you are coming from...

As a student of psychology, you should then have means to interpret these phenomenas. For me at least, it is all psychology. I don't want to downplay your opinion about the mediumistic capabilities, as I myself has also had experiences of so called psychic events - but this is my way to interpret and explain them. To me it seems logical and conveniently excludes superstition. Yet I am aware that there is a chance that I am blatanlty mistaken, and there is a spiritrealm and all that fancy stuff so many seem to talk about - but according to my own experiences and observation, the change for that is a slim one.

Respectfully,

-v

[edit on 18-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Thanks so much Zerra.

Yeah the reason I call them both my guides is because They both carried the same traits as the Mario and Sonic entities.

Mario

Sonic

I played a lot of video games as a kid lol! So I just think they were trying to adapt to my mind. Even so it was still very scary for me.

But the biggest reason why I think they are my guides is because In the wizard dream I felt really comfortable with them.

The serious Wizard was dressed in a very colorful futuristic type robe of blue and gold. He had a stern face and a blond flat top, short cut, military hair style. He took one look at me and his left arm turned to ice, then into a long sword of ice, then his whole body followed his arm and he became a blue ice snake and swiveled from my view.

The Grinning Wizard was really cool. He was dressed in a black robe made from twined black leather. He had long black hair a beard and mustache. He turned into a bird by dissolving into feathers from bottom to top, until he flew off as a raven.

I felt no fear from these guys at all it was like I knew them, like they were parts of my personality or something.

The funny thing is they both looked totally caught off guard when I first saw them. And the music was so beautiful. One thing I know for sure tho, I did not have a body while I was there.

Thanks for the info Zerra, I'll try putting a question under my pillow tonight.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Izarith]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I have had the same 'whooshing' sounds and the same 'alllmoosstt outtt, then OOOF back in your body' symptoms as you.

And to the OP, I can only offer some advice is keep looking for something that fits your wishes or you think can be of help, I have scoured and I mean DREDGED the internet for information on AP, even going so far as to buy books, but to be brutally honest the best one I have ever had I bought back in the 80's/90's, I almost got out with that one (I'll see if I can find it for you if you need? its only a few pages long) got caught out by my astral foot catching on my real one, then I got catapulted back into my body,I woke up with a huge jump but high anticipation for the next time.

As the years have progressed I still haven't got all the way out except for one time, I 'ascended' up out of my body turned round and saw myself sleeping, I went up through the ceiling into the above apartment but then came back down, I don't like the old woman up there ( she's totally miserable
).

There are many variations, peoples experiences are all different, my advice to anyone , it go to bed normally, but set your alarm ( but so it doesn't affect anyone else try to keep it quiet) at about 3 am, stay up for 30 minutes or so, do something ( I go sit on the Lav, uncomfortable, and an excuse to read a book) exercise your mind before going back to bed, don't curl up into your normal 'sleep' position, lie on your back and simply close your eyes, try to 'snooze' almost like a sunday lunch nap ( if you don't know what that means, its that 'sleepy' feeling after eating too much sunday when you know you don't have to rush anywhere).

Keep your mind awake, and you should start to doze off, try to think about something, or say a mantra in your mind " I will project, I will project" or something similar.

After a few tries, ( it's never straight away unless your really focused or lucky ) a few days tries should make it easier.

Soon you'll get the buzzing and the sound of a very fast wind rushing past your ears. I also think that the reason your Astral self DOESN'T get out is the fact that your consious mind is scared, all the stories we've heard about ' souls leaving you body means you die' nonsense, try to relax, say to yourself " I am safe" when you feel buzzy and hear the wind, convince yourself that you are safe, because YOU ARE.
Its just a little fear because it's something different, totally different to what you normally experience in your daily life, sure you dream, but thats uncontrolled unless you can lucid dream.

Oh and by the way, Lucid dreaming can help you learn to AP as it builds confidence and experience.

My way of Lucid dreaming is when something out of the ordinary ; like being able to fly say to yourself " I am dreaming, I KNOW I am dreaming" and that may help you to AP.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Thanks.
I will see about buying the CD's if they aren't too expensive.

And as far as whether this is psychological, or spiritual/paranormal... I don't exactly care (Not to say I'm not interested). I've never been strongly religious so I can't label these things as definitely spirit guides, or definitely imagination... But one thing I do know is that I would love to enhance my mind, even if it means walking down the road and seeing 'trippy' things like bright colors (auras) around plants/people/ect...

Although both sides (psychological/paranormal) are interesting to think about. I'd lean towards psychological most of the time.

So focusing/making the intention to project and this process of hearing unbalanced tones, is how you get this 'buzz' noise? Thanks.

Also it seems like a lot of people get sleep paralysis when trying to get astral. Usually some type of creepy thing is in the room with them.

I would have even worse sleeping habits if that happened to me...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ai.therapy

I can hear the noise in between phases as I should call them. If I concentrate on nothing but that small tone then I manage to fall into a deeper relaxation/sleep.

-----

I wanted to use this thread maybe to have each of us that may be practicing/attempting to astral project. Experiences are a plus. Maybe we can help each other in the process in the end.

Last night I was getting sort of tired so I decided to log off around 11:00 p.m. where I live. I drifted a bit into my relaxed mind and body and kept a livid mind while my body did fall asleep a bit. I had a new experience --- The vibrations... I had never felt them before but this time I had my lil "snap" and my whole body was hit with the vibrations really hard but alas, they faded and my leg was annoying me (physical therapy two days in a row.. not stretched out before bed hehe) so I eventually woke up but made it a little further than before. Positive thinking and continuous reaffirmation may help, so that is why I think we should post our experiences next to logging our own personal dreams.

Cheers!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join