It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guess I should give this a go then

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
hey all,
I've had a close encounter in my house, it's ruined my life in some respects and in others improved me as a human being and individual.

My partner of 10 years left me, I lost my business, job, everything.

It's hard for me getting through life because I've seen something amazing and the circumstances for me are proof of aliens, so just getting by day to day is hard.

Most people in the world aren't very nice people, they don't give a # about anything, y'know? A lot of people don't care about others around them , and neither did I.

Something happened to me, and it's real, but only if it happens to you. So, if I am imagining it, instead of being abducted I'm a human becoming, like, a better person by far.

It's sort of like when you hear some words you've never heard before, and they mean something you've never considered before. It's coming from somewhere and it is a real force for good.

I hope that people like me are welcome here.

UA

[edit on 16-11-2009 by UFOabducteebe]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
We of course welcome you.

I'm sure you'll find people who can relate to you here. maybe even some can help you come to a better understanding of your experiences.

I have no experience myself, so i can only welcome you here and wish you luck on this quest of life.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Any one who wants to deny ignorance is welcome here.

This is a place to come with an open mind and be wiling to learn.

Most important remember to have fun here.

Welcome and looking forward to seeing around the boards.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Welcome, and I hope to hear more about your story. It isn't so unusual anymore. I have always wanted to have an encounter, but none to date. You came to the right place if your looking for a place to vent your experience- but the ATS'ers won't be easy on you if you choose to tell- most are open-minded skeptics with great bs detectors.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Bienvenue m8.

Most people as a whole are like as you depicted; not caring about others and such. I find individuals on the other hand... quite interesting. Though in the end they can be prics but until that time comes around... someone to have a good conversation and it helps you to learn about others and then you add it up and sometimes you can see how society and life is the way it.. well... is.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOabducteebe

Welcome to ATS. Most people here follow the advice of the website slogan and deny the kind of ignorance that so carelessly judges others.

I think you may well find some kindred souls here.

Best of luck and again, welcome

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Leave yourself open to another possibility re your "abductee" experience. Consider deep hynotic "dream feeding" planted by evil entities whose intent it is to delude you. I have no doubt you had a strong experience and very scary. Consider also (as you implied) this occurred around the time of your breakup -- an emotional upheaval. Also, an evil entity would likely know of your affinity for the unusual and paranormal - thus "picking a target."
We are conditioned to accept the "extraterrestrial" hypothesis a priori, and any other possibility is dismissed outright. Consider the subject of "sleep paralysis" and its supernatural implications. I suggest a websearch on "soulsmack", a film company given over to informing us about supernatural assault during sleep paralysis. Best to you.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Welcome! I would like very much to hear about your experience. Yes, you are indeed welcomed here.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hello! Many people can relate to you. I also would love to hear your story. I have been very interested in this topic and researched it for years.

Your story sounds very similar to what Jim sparks said when he first began having his encounters. You might be interested in hearing his interview in project camelot (among all the other amazing interiews).

Jim Sparks has become well-known as one of the few multiple abductees who has, in his own words, 95% recall of all his experiences.

Hope to hear more from you.

www.projectcamelot.org...

top topics

join