It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About 1 in 5 Canadians immunized against H1N1: chief health officer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I had a thought pop into my head.

How many people who died from actual swine flu had already had previous flu shots over the years.? Have any died that never had a flu shot, ever?

Is it possible that our previous flu-shot usage could have made us more susceptible to this one? Given that we have a buildup of mercury/squalene/

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Well at least we are on the ball. I had to get my son the Vaccine since he has a form of Immune Dificiency which makes him ridiculously susceptible to the complications.

Vaccines and anti-biotics make your Immunce system even weaker.
give him ginger and tumeric powder in foods

That's odd, most of the people I know aren't getting the vaccine
20% is alot

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Big deal, 95% of flu cases around my area in northern BC is H1N1. I had it myself back in August when I was close to the US border and really, I've had worse hangovers when I was in my early teens. The only crappy part is coughing up stuff from your lungs for a month.

Honestly, if you are weak enough that you think you are going to die from a flu, then maybe you should take this vaccine. OR you can be a sensible person, take the flu like a man and your body will immunize itself without stupid mass vaccinations. I guess not all of us are raised to be tough and independent though.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Honestly, if you are weak enough that you think you are going to die from a flu, then maybe you should take this vaccine. OR you can be a sensible person, take the flu like a man and your body will immunize itself without stupid mass vaccinations. I guess not all of us are raised to be tough and independent though.

See, I don't need to worry about any rationale about being weak offered up by 'some guy on the net'. I have two doctors I see regularly. I trust them with my life...and that of my loved ones. Both recommend the vaccine, so we got it.

That's why I have good doctors...so they can offer me informed advice and I don't have to consult 'some guy on the net'.

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Hi, CanadianDream420.

See a man with eyes and mouth wide open ! !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
See, I don't need to worry about any rationale about being weak offered up by 'some guy on the net'. I have two doctors I see regularly. I trust them with my life...and that of my loved ones. Both recommend the vaccine, so we got it.

That's why I have good doctors...so they can offer me informed advice and I don't have to consult 'some guy on the net'.

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

I never asked you to consult with someone over the net. I am just saying that this flu is just a flu, and it will only make you weaker if you need to depend on vaccines to get through. There's a reason why you have an immune system, and when you start getting vaccinated then you better not stop getting them for your whole life because your body will become dependent.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
PHAC confirms 24 cases of anaphylaxis across Canada after H1N1 flu shots

TORONTO - There have been 24 confirmed cases of a type of severe allergic reaction called anaphylaxis in Canadians who have received an H1N1 flu shot, including one person who died after getting vaccinated, the head of the Public Health Agency of Canada said Wednesday.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

How weird. With all I hear about how terrible the Canadian health care system is, I'm surprised that they didnt have to wait until 2012 to get their shots.

How could a socialized health care system accomplish such a task. This must be propaganda from Obama.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I am just saying that this flu is just a flu, and it will only make you weaker if you need to depend on vaccines to get through. There's a reason why you have an immune system, and when you start getting vaccinated then you better not stop getting them for your whole life because your body will become dependent.

Well, I know that pesky smallpox keeps on hitting me every season...

That would be another failed vaccine, right? It's because we got those shots that you don't have to.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That would be another failed vaccine, right? It's because we got those shots that you don't have to.

C'mon dude, we Canadians gotta stick together on here. I'm not trying to be ignorant, just pointing out that this is just a flu that would be best taken care of head on.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
news.xinhuanet.com...

S Korea reports first suspected A/H1N1 reinfection case

www.chinaview.cn 2009-11-26 17:56:57 Print

SEOUL, Nov. 26 (Xinhua) -- South Korea on Thursday reported a suspected reinfection case related to the A/H1N1 flu, the first in the country.

According to the Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, a two-year-old girl, who has recovered from the new contagious disease in September, was again tested positive for the virus this month.

It is the first such case reported in the country, which also is rare in the world.

Health officials said the baby was admitted to a hospital in the southeastern city of Gimhae in September due to high fever, and was confirmed to be infected with the virus by Green Cross Reference Laboratory that tests samples provided by local clinics and hospitals. The baby later recovered after receiving antiviral treatment.

However, the baby was sent to hospital again on Nov. 20 as she had a temperature reaching 39.1 C and showed respiratory-related symptoms, and later was tested positive for the A/H1N1 strain, the officials said.

Samples taken from the baby will be sent to the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to check its genetic sequence to find out whether it is a mutated strain of the new flu, the officials added.

Generally, a person that has recovered from the new flu will produce antibodies and develop immunity to the virus.

Officials cited the possibility that the baby did not infect the virus in September and just was misdiagnosed as no re-checking of the first sample was made. But they also said the baby might contract a mutated virus, or the baby has not develop related immunity as she is too young to have a perfect immune system.

Now they have a case of reinfection. So my question is if they can be reinfected with the virus how could a vaccine work in the first place. Or is there now 2 forms of H1N1 that are completeli seperate in make up that they need seperate vaccines for each type?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

C'mon dude, we Canadians gotta stick together on here. I'm not trying to be ignorant, just pointing out that this is just a flu that would be best taken care of head on.

My doctors tell me that the way to do it is to get the shot, so I did. I'll show my Canadian solidarity by advising you to as well...but hey...I'm just some guy on the net...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

My doctors tell me that the way to do it is to get the shot, so I did. I'll show my Canadian solidarity by advising you to as well...but hey...I'm just some guy on the net...

i truly believe that your doctors care very much for you and recommended the shot because they believe wholeheartedly that it will be beneficial to you. the problem that i personally have with this...is that the information most doctors have is from the pharma companies and gov, right? and those people are going to tell you whatever they want to get you to take their vaccine so they can make money...i just dont trust it all...i trust my doctor 100%. I just dont trust all this fantastic information he's been given about the vaccine. thats why i do not plan to get vaccinated and im encouraging other people to think very carefully before they do. im not trying to tell people not to get it...just to really weigh the pros and cons of being vaccinated and to do their own research prior to being jabbed.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Of course they're loons, in the grand scheme of things, they get people killed, that's not cool. Herd immunity, not having small pox or worrying about polio, that's cool.

I'll make one concession, if you're not getting the H1N1 shot because you feel it's been somewhat rushed to market, that's understandable.

But if you're not getting it because you believe it's going to make you retarded, give you cancer, sterilize you or anything like that, you're a loon, sorry.

This is obviously your opinion because if you had spent any decent number of hours actually studying vaccinations in general, not just h1n1, you would learn that the effectiveness of vaccines is a joke.

Did you know the only recorded cases of someone contracting small poxx twice happend to be with people who were vaccinated.

Did you know that the Amish and doctors(and their families) are the most un-vaccinated segment of north american society. They both also show the lowest rates of contraction during epidemics.

Every major epidemic that has been been kept on record has shown a decrease in cases before the vaccines were even administered. In other words the "herd" developed immunity before they gave the vaccine.

Personally I think you are the loon for just accepting the gov's word that its necessary. Also, we who will not have this junk pumped into our blood are not affraid of becoming brain damaged, we are afraid of having brain damaged children.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

This is obviously your opinion because if you had spent any decent number of hours actually studying vaccinations in general, not just h1n1, you would learn that the effectiveness of vaccines is a joke.

Did you know the only recorded cases of someone contracting small poxx twice happend to be with people who were vaccinated.

Did you know that the Amish and doctors(and their families) are the most un-vaccinated segment of north american society. They both also show the lowest rates of contraction during epidemics.

Every major epidemic that has been been kept on record has shown a decrease in cases before the vaccines were even administered. In other words the "herd" developed immunity before they gave the vaccine.

Personally I think you are the loon for just accepting the gov's word that its necessary. Also, we who will not have this junk pumped into our blood are not affraid of becoming brain damaged, we are afraid of having brain damaged children.

There we go - another "loon" as looney as myself.

But look, we don't blame people and the vast majority of the population for subscribing to the well established vaccine fraud. Because as everyone knows, when you enter the medical profession, you and only you knows what's going on with regards to how the human body works. And if you haven't, then you better zip it until we have an actual doctor in the house RIGHT?!

We don't blame people like CrazyCanuck and members of our own family who have had radioactive "seeds" implanted into their prostate to "battle" cancer - especially when expert after expert has recommended the same procedure.

We don't even blame the pathetic oncologist's who've been bred in many years of brainwash school (med school) to literally harm versus help those that need guidance and help the most.

Nope, we blame what went on in the late 1800's in England when the BMA (British Medical Association) ravaged and imprisoned all those who wouldn't bow down to their iron fist rule of monopolized medicine law which then quickly spread to the US in the early 1900's as the AMA.

The poison patrol got their roots in early so to the point that we here now, beg to be given their expertly derived serums and formulas.

Polio and smallpox and bears oh my! Look, we all know those diseases raped the landscape but so did famine, malnutrition and deplorable hygiene. Coincidence? Not at all, it's the same reason so many people are chronically ill these days - malnutrition is back with a vengeance and our immune systems are being taken down notch by notch. Our food is pathetic, I see it everyday in people's shopping carts. It's as though it's "perfectly fine to live on frozen dinners and pop and Chunky soup."

If you really wanna learn about real history stop hitting industry written garbage textbooks and learn about the real Louis Pasteur and Joseph Salk. Better yet, learn about how the BMA and AMA was established, by who and what went on during that time.

Read a few independent books on the history of the medical establishment. It didn't just grow out of the "hearts of caring men for the betterment of civilization". It's pretty well, and especially at this point, the exact opposite.

Sorry for the bad news, but hey, at least your conditioning won't let you believe even a word of this. So at least that's something eh?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
i trust my doctor 100%. I just dont trust all this fantastic information he's been given about the vaccine. thats why i do not plan to get vaccinated and im encouraging other people to think very carefully before they do. im not trying to tell people not to get it...just to really weigh the pros and cons of being vaccinated and to do their own research prior to being jabbed.

The way I see it, my doctor has access to more information than I do, and he weighs it carefully and draws his educated conclusions accordingly. And if he feels his data is suspect, he will investigate the issue himself. He's the pro and I trust him.

And that's why he doesn't tell me how to run my printing press.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Since my Wife and I have both had it we won't be getting the vaccine, neither will my kids. We are all in good health and shouldn't have to worry...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join