It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know they are fixing to kill 4 more people over 911

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
is that I know, that Mohammad dude could not have ordered our military to stand down.

The military was not ordered to stand down, that is truth movement speculation with no basis in fact.

nor could he have planted all that NanoThermetic material, yet...

There is no proof of that, again its truth movement speculation with no basis in fact.

these 4 will stand trial... we have to make sure that evidence keeps leaking into the trial... not sure how you can accomplish this ... and thats for both sides. how did he do it, if he did it....

If there was any basis in reality of these theories you can bet 100% that the defense would use them in their case. As most of these are nothing more then speculation, conspiracy theory, and pure fantasy don't expect the court to take them seriously.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

nor could he have planted all that NanoThermetic material, yet...

There is no proof of that, again its truth movement speculation with no basis in fact.

I'm glad that a couple high school chemistry teachers, decided for a couple professionals that their Scientific Peer Reviewed Journals are speculation.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry
I'm glad that a couple high school chemistry teachers, decided for a couple professionals that their Scientific Peer Reviewed Journals are speculation.

That's ok, a couple of just out of high school kiddies founded the truth movement with their video “loose change” to begin with.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

That's ok, a couple of just out of high school kiddies founded the truth movement with their video “loose change” to begin with.

Loose change is a bull# film, It was not the turning point for me. I watched it and assumed the same position as you.

It took me years to come to the conclusions I did. Upon setting it all on the table and looking at it, it doesn't make sense to what they arrived at and what I arrived at.

www.salon.com...

A crime was committed, and a Criminal investigation was not done.

Glad you think a War Vet though was a High School kiddie, I'd imagine, he's more a man than you.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Glad you think a War Vet though was a High School kiddie, I'd imagine, he's more a man than you.

Sorry, I don't recall calling a war vet a high school kiddie, I made that remark about the guys who did “loose change”. “Loose change” was the beginning of the truth movement propaganda. There was actually one other French site who wrote about these theories first, but that did not get anywhere as much attention as “loose change” did. So in essence, “loose change” was the beginning of the truth movement, and it was in fact written by a couple of college students.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't recall calling a war vet a high school kiddie, I made that remark about the guys who did “loose change”. “Loose change” was the beginning of the truth movement propaganda. There was actually one other French site who wrote about these theories first, but that did not get anywhere as much attention as “loose change” did. So in essence, “loose change” was the beginning of the truth movement, and it was in fact written by a couple of college students.

A war Vet who served his country in Afghanistan helped produce Loose Change.

And the Turning point for myself, was watching the original c-span recordings, of the 9/11 commission.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe, Jason Bermas and Matthew Brown all have DOB's between 1983 and 1985, making them all between 20 to 22 in 2005 when they Released "loose change". Now who is the big war vet at age 22?

Loose Change (film)
This is getting way off topic, so I suggest that we let it rest.

[edit on 11/17/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Would be Korey Rowe.

Served in Iraq and Afghanistan.

End of Discussion.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yeah a model solder and vet:

On July 23, 2007, he was arrested at his home in Oneonta, New York, based on a military warrant charging him with felony desertion. Two days later he was returned to his unit at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, although he states that he received an honorable discharge and returned to uniform of his own accord, and that he is attempting to expunge his name completely from the system.

A friggen deserter....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yeah a model solder and vet:

On July 23, 2007, he was arrested at his home in Oneonta, New York, based on a military warrant charging him with felony desertion. Two days later he was returned to his unit at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, although he states that he received an honorable discharge and returned to uniform of his own accord, and that he is attempting to expunge his name completely from the system.

A friggen deserter....

Well don't stop there, If your gonna copy and paste straight from Wikipedia please do finish.

Rowe was at the end of his active-duty enlistment in the summer of 2005 when he was told his unit would be re-deployed to Iraq. Because of stop-loss policy, soldiers may be kept beyond their normal tour of duty.[4] Rowe's unit, the 187th Infantry Regiment, was due to return to Iraq in August 2007, but was eventually granted release.

How long did you serve your country in the line of fire ?

(Before asking me, I tried to enlist, I failed the physical, the Army does not want people with Epilepsy, I was offered a pencil instead.)

What happened to leaving it at that , and staying on topic?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

3. we can storm the building and hold hostages ... the 4 criminals maybe we can get in a few waterboards while we wait.
[edit on 16-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

A new low, even for truthers....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

'

It was a joke.

Besides, everyone knows the amount of waterboard's they would have gotten in wouldn't have done much, I bet the mans got gills now.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It was a joke.

Bad joke...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

It was a joke.

Bad joke...

Still a joke, and that would be your opinion, and have nothing relevant to saying he sunk to a new low.

If you read, the OP later stated he was just checking if people where actually reading. Caught your eye now didn't it ?

How generous though for you to become the Moral Police of ATS though, I'm sure ATS'ers everywhere will be ever so grateful.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join