It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salut tout le monde

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So just introducing myself finally after being a member for a week ish and randomly viewing this website when browsing for paranormal activities a bit.

I am semi-serious in my remarks but I don't try to joke when it is relatively serious. I hate to say it but I joke around more than I should but I try to take things lightly.
I.e. - If 2012 happens and we get stuck with the world destroying itself (asteroids, earthquakes, hurricanes, typhoons, etc..) I will be drinking and enjoying myself till the very end. Or so I would hope .. meh.

Outside of theories and speculations I enjoy languages and cultures - the supernatural, vampires and other things of "myth" I find intriguing.
Still a kid at heart some days I suppose so please if you get offended at my lack of seriousness then I apologize here and every time someone gets offended

Well that sums it up a wee bit - I am one for conversation and philosophical thinking...

I am also a Gemini - enjoy long walks at night by the beach - cozying up on the couch with a movie and anything alcoholic (mostly) -- especially if its free heheheh.

Ciao

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hello
Welcome to ATS...This site is addicting! I am always on here. I was upset when I went to Barnes and Noble today and couldnt access ATS due to bandwidth of the site..lol I didnt stay nearly as long as I wanted to.

As for me with 2012 I will be drinking some jager bombs and enjoying the rest of life if the world does end...well Ill be doing that even if it doesnt end.

Do you like aliens too?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Bienvenue

Have fun and remember, dont believe the truth

Do you like aliens too?

Made me smile

Peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Heh glad to get a couple of posts right off the bat.
Aliens yes, I believe. There isn't much I don't believe in if you debate about more than one dimension haha. So much to talk about but of course you will always get a mixed feed and then eventually trim down the slack and find someone to talk to that has the same ideas or thoughts... so I guess this is where some of the crazies go eh? Hah.. you aren't crazy if you have the general populous behind you....

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Choiseul

Welcome to the site! I hope that you enjoy your stay.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hello & Welcome!

Please don't turn out to be a smart $%# like me, people hate that....

And DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
hah I try to be "smart" on both ends of the spectrum ... if the spectrum has two ends.

Thanks everyone so far that have replied - hmmm... time for a beer and speculation....? heh

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Im with you. regarding a sense of humor.
I think sometimes the best way to deal dire topics is with humor. In fact, I believe you can poke fun at just about anything. I wouldnt worry about offending anyone.

I think there is a thread relating humor and death/grieving. Theres a thread for EVERYTHING on here!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Nice, I'm glad to hear that. Sarcasm and general humor (perverted even hehe) I find to be a great way to deal with life and the hardships. Hysteria and all the dark deep thoughts... I almost feel bi-polar but I'm not and I will not take more drugs to make me normal if I was... I just imbibe alcohol and call it a day -- I will talk about drinking a bit... if it helps others relate to how I got to a certain idea

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ah...the days of sitting in front of the computer, drinking.......
I dont really remember those days, per se.

But Im sure they were fun!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Its a blast at times... until I realize I am still a bit young and have no real social life and live in the middle of nowhere practically hehe... so.. beer and the computer will have to suffice for now. No clue about what a young man who kind of speaks french is going to do in the middle of the united states... oh well, I'm crossing my fingers for a disclosure to come around soon, then I can learn another language and be of use and make some $$ to drink more and sit in front of the computer heheh

(Woot -- just hit post #20... I can start a thread! Muahahah... we are all doomed now heheheh
)
(Edit : post #20 bit...)

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Choiseul]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ah... a quick question - I am wanting to put an Avatar or whatnot on my profile.... and I can't seem to find a way to do so. The media bit says it is down and not accepting any members at this time... what to do.....?

Nevermind --- found out what I needed

(edit for "nevermind"

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Choiseul]

new topics

top topics

join