It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 days to reach 10 million people...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I thought this would be a great place to post this video, please enjoy and i hope that it touches your heart as it did mine: If you have any more videos form different sources please do post them! Love and blessings.

www.wisdomfilms.com...

excerpt:

In the next 10 Days, together we will share this free WisdomFilm (www.wisdomfilms.com...) to touch 10 Million people around the world.

Why?

• 1 out of 10 adults suffer from a depressive disorder
• 14.5% of students in grades 9-12 considered suicide this year
• 1 in 3 experience some degree of loneliness or fear
• Every forty seconds someone commits suicide

With these statistics, it is highly probable that you have a loved one who is depressed, lonely, or afraid right now and you may not even know it.

The 10 Days to Touch 10 Million campaign is an opportunity to express gratitude to our loved ones during this Thanksgiving season and share with them a free, four-minute WisdomFilm that reminds them how much their life matters and how much they have to give to the world.

Imagine if just one person who has been contemplating suicide reconsiders as a result of this campaign...

What if that one person is someone you love?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That first video puts it perfectly. I cannot express the depression i am currently going through, my wanting to change society and live with nature is put down by my parents and institutions, telling me i should consider therapy.

When they tell you that enough times, you begin to think your crazy.

After seeing this video, i no i am not.

Thank you.

17 years old in case you were wondering.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

That was beautiful A&O. Thanks much. I've just watched the first, and heading on toward the second. Some very profound and thought-provoking ideas within. "we don't fear being inadequate; we fear that we are powerful beyond measure." Interesting.

As an aside, for some reason, videos that have fast-motion clouds usually disturb me for some reason. This one....... no problem. weird, huh?

Thanks for the offering

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
That first video puts it perfectly. I cannot express the depression i am currently going through, my wanting to change society and live with nature is put down by my parents and institutions, telling me i should consider therapy.

When they tell you that enough times, you begin to think your crazy.

After seeing this video, i no i am not.

Thank you.

17 years old in case you were wondering.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by gandhi]

Gandhi your welcome. The change starts with you sweetheart when you change the world changes. Im still in my infancy too and working on knowing who i'am. But i know we are all definately powerful beings. Just tknwo that you made it there before others enlightened one

P.s some do not awaken to this till they are over 40 yrs old and your only 17 wow!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

That was beautiful A&O. Thanks much. I've just watched the first, and heading on toward the second. Some very profound and thought-provoking ideas within. "we don't fear being inadequate; we fear that we are powerful beyond measure." Interesting.

As an aside, for some reason, videos that have fast-motion clouds usually disturb me for some reason. This one....... no problem. weird, huh?

Thanks for the offering

Your welcome wonderful one. Im glad to have presented this touching video to you.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here is another one i thought i would throw in:

I LOVE YOU!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Life is the journey of filling an addiction. That addiction could be of many things...fishing, working out, your career, love life, you name it.

Depressed people have lost their addiction. They do not know what they want anymore.

Sometimes, all they need is a little love, and that will set them back on path to the stars.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by FritosBBQTwist]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
Life is the journey of filling an addiction. That addiction could be of many things...fishing, working out, your career, love life, you name it.

Depressed people have lost their addiction. They do not know what they want anymore.

Sometimes, all they need is a little love, and that will set them back on path to the stars.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by FritosBBQTwist]

Thankyou. We are all here to Create and finish what was started paradise. Each has their pointed task. So yes this will bring them back to the path of the stars! Your life is your own little planet enjoy

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hhhh.. depression. Everyone has it sooner or later unless you are really really peppy and annoying heh.
Suicide is a deep subject because it is personal and also an escape route out of life.
Sadly I do think of this quote from that bloody movie Twilight "death is easy, peaceful. Living is harder" ... So yeah. Think of life as a game at times and choose the hard way because it is more fun in the end (maybe). I can only speak for myself and no other but the thought of suicide has crossed my mind quite a few times in the past. I won't take my own life, i'd rather take something head on ---- but anyhow I can see both sides of people telling others that someone is suicidal but I Hate how if you even mention something along the lines people freak out and councilors and whatnot get involved. More people get involved with your life and take it over.... or that is how I feel.

You may scrap this lil blog of thoughts if you wish but it was just something a bit on topic I wished to share. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choiseul
Hhhh.. depression. Everyone has it sooner or later unless you are really really peppy and annoying heh.
Suicide is a deep subject because it is personal and also an escape route out of life.
Sadly I do think of this quote from that bloody movie Twilight "death is easy, peaceful. Living is harder" ... So yeah. Think of life as a game at times and choose the hard way because it is more fun in the end (maybe). I can only speak for myself and no other but the thought of suicide has crossed my mind quite a few times in the past. I won't take my own life, i'd rather take something head on ---- but anyhow I can see both sides of people telling others that someone is suicidal but I Hate how if you even mention something along the lines people freak out and councilors and whatnot get involved. More people get involved with your life and take it over.... or that is how I feel.

You may scrap this lil blog of thoughts if you wish but it was just something a bit on topic I wished to share. Cheers!

Think of it this way do you think they take control of your life because deep inside you feel you dont have control over your own life? This is a classic case of giving your own power over to someone else rather then as the video says to not fear your own power, be one with it.

There are times we feel we have no control over our own lives or anything. We absolutely must remember that we can take our power back and that we do have responsibility for taking care of the human vehicle we chose. Your body is an extension of you it is sometthing you take care and responsibility of and not someone else. Your whole self is a planet within itself. It is a remarkable being and it helps you as much as you help it on the road to magnificence. This is who you are!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I agree. We all live in our own worlds which I do enjoy mine very much. I just wish there was more to it..... all things hidden and all are the things I would enjoy in this lifetime. I am just generalizing because I can be a bit more specific. The debate about life and death is a bit amusing to me though it can at times cause a headache because we will never truly understand everything we seek until we are done with this life and head on to the next game heheh.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Thank you for the wonderful videos, Apples.

I was thinking instead of reading the over-hyped threads from the "HOT/TOP" sections of ATS everyday, that there might be interesting ones with less attention. I was right.

Glad that I found your postings. I've added you as a friend.

Ivan

new topics

top topics

join