It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin - a prediction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

I don't know if 'troll' is accurate... but the rest of your post certainly is.

It is rigged. The outcome is predetermined. Some believe it is done directly, as in by making the ballot box say what they want it to say, while others say this is all done by propaganda. Either way, the outcome is predetermined.

But I submit that this is not an exercise in futility; rather it is an exercise in understanding, in reading intent ahead of time. If we the people know the clues to look for, we at least have some chance of responding to the choreography before it plays out.

The other option is to sit back and live our merry lives, blissfully unaware of what is happening behind the scenes until it affects us directly. Then, it is simply too late to respond.

Proactive or reactive: that is our choice. I choose proactive.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

My read of the situation is that Palin will make to much money and fame as media commentator to consider any genuine run for the presidency . She could under take a run that will be a well managed PR stunt in the same vein Ron Paul did and Fred Thompson may have tried to do . If I had to make a long term future prediction I would say that Obama will be re elected in 2012 after he defeats a right wing nut case who scared sensible voters . Subsequently Hillary serves one term as president having been elected as the governor of New York previously.

Respectfully xpert11 .

<< 1   >>

join