It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jellyfish Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Saw this a few months back or whatever:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Not much of a believer in crop circles personally,I think they're cool to look and all, but I haven't seen an argument against humans being able to do this just fine. I'm not opposed to the idea, just unlikely.

Then I saw this today:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Now I find the this story interesting already because of the implications it has as far as climate change goes. I Don't believe man is responsible climate change but I do believe it is happening. I've heard the stories about the bees and how the tree lines are receding etc. I went looking for videos of this giant jellyfish swarm and couldn't find anything decent. I did see one that had some text added that said something to the effect of: Professor Shinichi Ue of Hiroshima University says, "Japan will be hit by a huge jellyfish typhoon"

Now I'm thinking about a "typhoon of jellyfish". This could be a figurative phrase, meaning the local fishing economy could be wiped out because they can't catch anything but jellyfish.

Or what if it could mean a literal typhoon of jellyfish? If climate change creates more deadly storms, could it send these things flying or what? I dont even want to think about how ugly that coud be.

So what if the jellyfish crop circle was a warning?

And if it is, can we use this is a frame o reference to look at other crop circles?

Thoughts Please!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Gigatronix]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gigatronix
I Don't believe man is responsible climate change but I do believe it is happening. [edit on 16-11-2009 by Gigatronix]

While I do not know if the jellyfish crop circle has anything to do with the news article that I also read this morning regarding the jellyfish looking for warmer water, I can assure you that Mankind is ultimately responsible for the dramatic climate change that the earth is starting to experience. And it's because of us polluting the air in every way shape and form while at the same time, destroying entire rain forest which produce the gasses that form our autmosphere. I dont think you can blame that on mother nature...

I think a huge reason for the disclosure project is for the release of free energy technology which would resolve all of the pollution issues of the world and maybe give us a chance to save our planet.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There have been stories of jellyfish being affected by climate change waaaay before that crop circle had appeared. How easy it is to put something there that we are all familiar with, and they know we will freak out over.

Imo, if an alien life decides for whatever inane reason to talk to us through um.. corn, barley, etc... I think what we will see will be staggering. We'll have no idea what it means. It will be truly.. alien.. to us. Not DNA strands, ET heads straight from the movie, jellyfish, sextants (aliens are really into ancient sea-faring equipment, it seems), mayan calendars and heads, etc.

We'll look at it and say "holy.. CRAP!.. what is that." And we'll know this wasn't made by us.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by fleabit]

join