It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - Economic and Perhaps Military Power Shifting To The East With India and China At The Driv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

That's VERY interesting, it's funny how many hate China for being a superpower, everything made in china, loss of jobs to China and almost the entire manufacturing industry(labor) and India for being the recipient of alot of american jobs. But these very people barely ever talk about why this happened and blame the source.

Now Dr. Paul is saying that MILITARY Power will shift to the east?
Well he said it's a possibility.

But it's almost impossible to fathom, and the current superpowers of the world wouldnt' let that happen, so what's the deal?

Are tbtp like a virus? Infect a given region of the globe, completely suck it dry then move to the next?

I think I find that unlikely, however it may happen nonetheless.

But a huge question is why are your elected officials allowing this to happen, and in fact perhaps even pushing for it.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, according to ron, we have bout a week, week and a half left till a possible economic downtrun hits us. Didnt webot also predict this? around november 23/24?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ron Paul is getting too old...

.. Also he has been reading a lot of Zbigniew Brzezinski lately...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You know I used to swallow this whole China crap hook line and sinker. But something tells me the PTB are a lot smarter (cunning) then we give them credit for. What do you think the world would be like if China was in our shoes? I mean seriously.......there is a whole heck of a lot I dislike about Chinese culture to be honest...........tiger penises and shark fin soup, chinese fur industries, restaurants that serve food out of toilet inspired bowls, anime and a country that is utterly obsessed with technology. Not to mention the Chinese are VERY materialistic people as much or more so than the average American. So maybe the fact that America is still at the "helm" isn't a bad thing and the PTB are just looking out for all of us and of course themselves, after all wasn't America founded on self interest? What I'm trying to say is that exporting manufacturing to China will cause them to use up their resources more rapidly especially with almost 2 billion people. It will cause their country to become polluted all the while making them debt slaves to the US. because let's face it...........who cares if you own our dollars.....at the end of the day all that matters is who carries a bigger stick. And right now the US and western Europe does. I'm not saying it's right but that's the reality.

P.S. America still has some of the most pristine wilderness in the world. Can't say that about China these days.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is not surprize.
We gave them our technology because they couldn't figure things out for themselves.
Can't have a good war unless both sides are even ow can we?
The games for the Elites go on.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Are tbtp like a virus? Infect a given region of the globe, completely suck it dry then move to the next?

Yes that's exactly what I believe they are like. A few hundred years ago they started doing this with western europe, then Russia and the eastern european regions, today it's the USA and tomorrow it will be China and the asia region.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Jacob08]

top topics

join