It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy struck with Guillain Berre Syndrome HOURS after Flu Vaccine!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here it is

www.msnbc.msn.com...

A 14-year-old Virginia boy is weak and struggling to walk after coming down with a reported case of Guillain-Barre syndromewithin hours after receiving the H1N1 vaccine for swine flu. Jordan McFarland, a high school athlete from Alexandria, Va., left Inova Fairfax Hospital for Children Tuesday night in a wheelchair nearly a week after developing severe headaches, muscle spasms and weakness in his legs following a swine flu shot. He will likely need the assistance of a walker for four to six weeks, plus extensive physical therapy. “The doctor said I’ll recover fully, but it’s going to take some time,” the teenager said......

Theres more in the artical

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Why do we have a search section if no one uses it?

This has already been posted, all of Ats knows about this.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Vaccines can have side effects and can be dangerous. Has anyone ever said otherwise? The odds are you will be fine, but x percentage out of millions will have a severe reaction. Some will get sick, some will even die. It's all playing the odds. No one should ever think a vaccine is 100% safe. I wouldn't touch the thing unless swine flu became highly deadly. If it does become highly deadly and proves effective I'll take my chances with the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
WOW .. msnbc is reporting about potential life threatening side-effects of the Swin Flu Vaccine... But "you" said they were in Obama's side..and you also said Obama is trying to force everyone to take the vaccine .. I am really confuse right now...

.... Back on topic ... this is no surprise.. the vaccine is in its experimental stages ... they should not give it to humans yet...

new topics

top topics

join