It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to get help for my Neighbor and Kids?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Unfortunate. They should sell the house and move into something cheaper. They should prepare now, perhaps thinking about moving in with Grandfather that way they have somewhere prepared when their house is taken. There is no program that lets you keep a house you can't afford. The best thing for the kids is preparing to leave ASAP to avoid the trauma of not being prepared.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm so glad she landed a job finally... I really feel for those suffering right now, whether or not they got themselves into this position by bad choices/living above their means...because it could be any one of us. It's so sad that people don't see that. I guess that's because of their self inflated egos, but they better keep watch... usually those are the ones who fall the hardest, life has a way of doing that to the high and mighty type person. I S&F you OP, for having the compassion and courage to try and help this person out!

I'd say if it's possible to get her new employer to advance her some pay to catch up her mortgage she should try, some places will. They realize that an employee would have a difficult time fuctioning under such stresses and will often help them along if they are a good employee. Just a thought.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ldyserenity]

<< 1   >>

join