It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DENVER -- can anyone explain this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I live in the area and have mountain views from my house. I personally did not see what you are talking about.

With that said, there is so much air traffic in the area (civilian and military) and lots of "unusual" cloud formations. I think it is very easy to misunderstand things we are seeing in the skies....and think they are something unordinary - when in fact, they are probably very ordinary, just not explainable with our naked eye being so far away

Thanks for sharing. Keep looking up

[edit on November 16th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Colorado is steadily becoming stranger and stranger as time goes by concerning all matters of "bizarre".
I think the Denver Airport set an all new precedent!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
cbs4denver.com...

is this where you were?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
We have to have crazy stuff in Colorado or we die of boredom thanks to the people with no character.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Could've been a Zeppelin... They do look like "Bullets"

But keep watching and take a camera with you.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I wish I could see something like this...

My girlfriend (who is NOT into UFO's or conspiracies) tells a story of sitting on a swing one night at a park with another friend. She claims a Giant squarish craft flew over going very, very slow and silent; "like a balloon". No lights, just a giant figure flying very low blocking out the entire sky above.She claims it was so massive and strangely designed that she has no idea what it was
or something like that...

My friend also saw a giant "triangle" over my house (with lights) back in June, he called me ecstatic and shocked. I was on my way there but missed the event by 15 minutes, damn it!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses
I was driving to work in which I drive west towards the mountains for a bit. I didn't notice anything probably because I was to busy trying to figure out why all you Denver folks love driving 20 mph under the speed limit.

That's the truth. I'm not originally from here and have to tolerate those drivers as well. I never did understand the 50 in a 65 zone thing.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMaster

Im actually suprised that the other boot hasnt dropped yet (by the Mod).

On the "UFO", I lived in Denver for many years and I think I know where you mean- but could you clarify it for me. I think I know which mountain you are referring to.

Do you mean over on C470 at the I70 interchange or between there and Bandmiere exit or somewhere in between?

Years ago I saw a cigar flying near the foothills adjacent to c470.

Yes, it's right at the Bandimere speedway area.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I live in the area and have mountain views from my house. I personally did not see what you are talking about.

With that said, there is so much air traffic in the area (civilian and military) and lots of "unusual" cloud formations. I think it is very easy to misunderstand things we are seeing in the skies....and think they are something unordinary - when in fact, they are probably very ordinary, just not explainable with our naked eye being so far away

Thanks for sharing. Keep looking up

[edit on November 16th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

I'm willing to accept a mundane explanation, but this one has me puzzled. I watched it for at least a couple of minutes and there were no clouds, at least not at that time of the morning. Like you, I've seen some very interesting cloud formations, but this isn't one of them. I tend to look in that direction, maybe because in the other direction Denver's lights wash out everything, at least at night, and during the day I know DIA traffic is all I'll see.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inquiring Mind
Colorado is steadily becoming stranger and stranger as time goes by concerning all matters of "bizarre".
I think the Denver Airport set an all new precedent!

That's for certain. I've lived here since the mid-90s and it has progressively become much more interesting. I have lots of strange stories, but this is the latest and not nearly the best.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by catseyequeen
cbs4denver.com...

is this where you were?

No, a bit more east on 470. Maybe 5 miles.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
I wish I could see something like this...

My girlfriend (who is NOT into UFO's or conspiracies) tells a story of sitting on a swing one night at a park with another friend. She claims a Giant squarish craft flew over going very, very slow and silent; "like a balloon". No lights, just a giant figure flying very low blocking out the entire sky above.She claims it was so massive and strangely designed that she has no idea what it was
or something like that...

My friend also saw a giant "triangle" over my house (with lights) back in June, he called me ecstatic and shocked. I was on my way there but missed the event by 15 minutes, damn it!!!

That's awesome, where was this (your girlfriend and other friend's sighting)?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryCat
Could've been a Zeppelin... They do look like "Bullets"

But keep watching and take a camera with you.

If there is a "down to earth" explanation, I'm open. But this wasn't a zepplin, I'm sure...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Hi ESB, the reason I think you were able to see this object was because of

the angle of the early morning full spectrum Sun Light. When the Sun's rays

hit an object that is visually stealthed to human beings and is positioned at a

perfect angle during a short window of time you sometimes will see strange

objects that you would normally not see.

You may not be prepared for this answer but I believe because of the perfect

Sun light angle of reflection you were looking into glimpses of the fourth

dimension. This is where UFOs tend to hide and can instantly disappear into

the fourth dimension. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hi! To offer support; you probably saw something you'll never get explained to yourself. You might get to see it again, be prepared with your plan. I saw something in southern east coast USA, at 6:30 a.m. after putting my child on the school bus in the dark in April. It was only a four second thing. It bothers me, I have been called wacko by ALL my family members. I don't know if they are scared, or think I'm wacko. I really
am the most solid, moral person I know what I saw. All I can say is unexpected stuff happens. I feel like the whole planet has been continuously tramatized since 9/11. Nothing is normal anymore.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
A chilling post OP, for me anyway.

I live in the U.K and about a year or so ago i had a dream that was very brief and it started with what looked to me like a rocket but a bullet shaped object nonetheless, flying through the sky and saw the place name Denver like the Holywood sign and the mountains as this thing was passing through. Could'nt tell you much more than that

Made the hairs stick up on the back of my neck when i saw your post, brought it flooding back.

Keep us updated

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join