posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:26 PM
reply to post by revdrdrsunshine
This could be what many people have been seeing and describing this year as the "Maitreya Star". I'll probably receive lots of flack over this post
but you asked, and I personally don't believe that the concept is any stranger than a lot of the theories of UFO's in this forum.
This star is not actually a star at all but described by futurist and esotericist Benjamin Creme as rather one of several UFO's that are heralding
the emergence of the great world Teacher, Maitreya. See current edition
Share International for more pictures and information.
Creme says that the ‘star’ “behaves in a way no other celestial object does
” and that it:
• resides in our Earth’s atmosphere
• can move, spin, pulsate and blink
• can change size and shape (eg round, diamond, hexagonal)
• can change position in the sky
• can get closer, and recede, at speed
• is very bright and sometimes the only star visible
• can radiate bright colours, often in quick succession
• has been sighted day and night
• can respond to thought: has been known to appear and move when asked
• several witnesses have even seen all four ‘stars’ together
• is seen all over the world.